Orchard Hills - Strada by Irvine Pacific

Is anyone actually waiting for Strada?
$1.15m for plan 3 isnt too bad comparing to what it gets you these days in the north irvine area.  Check out NP to see comparables.  Bigger lots but you cant get 2700 sq ft for that price.  I'm sure the MR will offset it though.

Saw the models from the back side of OH today and my gosh it sure looks lush in terms of foliage for 2 of the 3 Strada models.  One of them looks like a jungle there's so much going on back there.

TIC sure knows how to dress up a 7 foot backyard.

aquabliss said:
Saw the models from the back side of OH today and my gosh it sure looks lush in terms of foliage for 2 of the 3 Strada models.  One of them looks like a jungle there's so much going on back there.

7 feet set back? Thats very small. I wonder ehat the premium lots are going to be like. 5000 sq ft lots?

aquabliss said:
Need to cover up the bricks.
Are the walls black? :)

lovingit said:
aquabliss said:

7 feet set back? Thats very small. I wonder ehat the premium lots are going to be like. 5000 sq ft lots?

Sorry I was just being sarcastic, I don't know if those are the actual measurements...

And no IHO, the walls are not black!  :)

Attachments

• Strada2x_zps688c85ea.jpg
    Strada2x_zps688c85ea.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 265
These are the "take your breath away elevations"

Can't wait to see them, hope they model one this time.

ps9 said:

I'm try to exam that upside down photo of the model home in previous page but couldn't tell for sue that any of those model are the "X" models.  Hope test or NYT can sneak in and give us a better picture.

lnc said:
ps9 said:

I'm try to exam that upside down photo of the model home in previous page but couldn't tell for sue that any of those model are the "X" models.  Hope test or NYT can sneak in and give us a better picture.

NYT = black ops for new construction homes

Test = photo bombs people double parking in CV

eyephone said:
lnc said:
ps9 said:

NYT = black ops for new construction homes

Test = photo bombs people double parking in CV

I'll see what I can do... most interested in Trevi and Amelia here though.

lovingit said:
$1.15m for plan 3 isnt too bad comparing to what it gets you these days in the north irvine area.  Check out NP to see comparables.  Bigger lots but you cant get 2700 sq ft for that price.  I'm sure the MR will offset it though.

Quick question, is the $1.15M a guesstimate or from legitimate source?  Thanks.

timandjess said:
lovingit said:

It's a very good guesstimate.  No official price released yet but the price should be release in a few weeks.

But after seeing Laurel, would you pay $100k+ premium for Strada?

lnc said:
timandjess said:
lovingit said:

It's a very good guesstimate.  No official price released yet but the price should be release in a few weeks.

But after seeing Laurel, would you pay $100k+ premium for Strada?

I might if IP builds these with 11 ft ceilings.  It makes huge difference.

Back