Orchard Hills - Strada by Irvine Pacific

Does anyone have the site map for these?  I'd love to see how they are going to divide the lots with everything being culdesac based.  Seems like everyone getting a pie shaded lot would be a great thing, but TIC isn't that generous.

Just realized none of the Strada plans have California Room's, they all just have "Trellis" in place of CA room.  Not even sure if it 's an option.  That's definitely a negative compared to Mulberry.

jmoney74 said:
Do these plans have driveways?

Yes, Strada does have a driveway but I don't think it's long enough to fit a full size SUV like Suburban or Sequoia. 

notTHEoc said:
lovingit said:
MR is going to be closer to PP than SG here
Interesting. Is that from a sales rep or someone familiar? I would think the MR schedule has been set for many months now, but haven't found it posted yet. Do you know if it's going to be based on sq ft or same rate for entire development?

Builder told me on the Grove side that it will be closer to 7k a year.  Anyone hear otherwise?

Does anyone know if the bonus room in plan 3 may be converted to a 5th bedroom?  website does not say option 5th.  Never dealt with IPAC before.

ps9 said:
Strada3_zps0d45408f.jpg

Strada 3

strada3new_zps52dd224c.jpg

So looks like iPac changed the floorplan for Strada 3, the loft/bonus room swapped with a bedroom and now there is no option for a bed 5?

When is anticipated release? I sent email but no one from IPAC is returning my emails.

Does IPAC do timestamp to get on their list?

Can someone tell me the approximate lot sizes for each of the following communities?  :)

Saratoga (2800)
1. Terrazza
2. Strada
3. Mendocino
4. Laurel
5. Mulberry
6. Magnolia

??? said:
Can someone tell me the approximate lot sizes for each of the following communities?  :)

Saratoga (2800)
1. Terrazza
2. Strada
3. Mendocino
4. Laurel
5. Mulberry
6. Magnolia

I know some of homes in SG and OH but not CV.
For the OH lot sizes, I remember test posted a map of OH previously and the map had lot sizes on it.http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,10941.msg214828.html#msg214828

Saratoga:        2,800+
Saratoga Ext:  3,040+  (38' X 80')
1. Terrazza:    2,886+  (37' X 78')
2. Strada:        3,384+  (47' X 72')
3. Mendocino:  3,500+
4. Laurel:        ?
5. Mulberry:    ?
6. Magnolia:    ?

akirvine79 said:
I know some of homes in Stonegate and OH but not CV.
For the OH lot size, I remember someone posted OH tract map previously and the map had rough lot sizes on it.

Saratoga:        2,800+
Saratoga Ext:  3,040+  (38' X 80')
1. Terrazza:    2,886+  (37' X 78')
2. Strada:        3,384+  (47' X 72')
3. Mendocino:  3,500+
4. Laurel:        3500
5. Mulberry:    3500
6. Magnolia:    ?

Laurel should be similar to Mendocino and strada's, so around 3400 - 3500 sq.ft.
Mulberry are average around 3500 sq.ft. too.  (65'x53', 3445 sq.ft.) and (65'x55', 3570 sq.ft.) for the Mulberry extension lot.
Magnolia is detach condo with shared driveway and lot size varies between different plans.  I believe the lot are between 3200 to 3600 sq.ft.

Back