Obsidian by Lennar at Parasol Park

ps9 said:
How much was Trellis Court again?  $10k cheaper per year?  That's some decent vacation money you're forking over year over year.  Of course Trellis and Obsidian will get different buyers, but the tax picture is oceans apart.

You gotta compare similar properties to TC, attached under 2k sqft. The MR at parasol park for those homes is $5800-6200.

I would always add compare annual MR+HOA for similar properties. I thought HOA was too steep at TC.

Trellis Court is detached. 

Cornflakes said:
ps9 said:
How much was Trellis Court again?  $10k cheaper per year?  That's some decent vacation money you're forking over year over year.  Of course Trellis and Obsidian will get different buyers, but the tax picture is oceans apart.

You gotta compare similar properties to TC, attached under 2k sqft. The MR at parasol park for those homes is $5800-6200.

I would always add compare annual MR+HOA for similar properties. I thought HOA was too steep at TC.

id_rather_be_racing said:

Cornflakes said:
ps9 said:

You are right. My bad.

no worries.  I think that for a detached property, HOA seems quite a bit high though @ $3,024 annually. 
Cornflakes said:
id_rather_be_racing said:

Cornflakes said:
ps9 said:

You are right. My bad.

yeah $3024 or $252/month does seem a bit high for HOA...especially detached
The attached condo's in Irvine are $300 ish and I think they include fire insurance

All Obsidian plans have an exclusive one car driveway to the side of the 2 car garage. The driveway has a gate to a private courtyard and an exclusive service yard for trash and air condenser.

Nice! Same thing at Playa Vista as well. 

Looks like there's a kitchenette option for the Plan 3 3rd story as well now; I thought that would be a good idea  ;)

irvinehomeshopper said:
All Obsidian plans have an exclusive one car driveway to the side of the 2 car garage. The driveway has a gate to a private courtyard and an exclusive service yard for trash and air condenser.

I have 5 projects all scheduled to open on the same day. I can't do a field trip due to insurance and liability during construction. If interested I can answer your questions on the latest design and innovation. I know buyers are interested in fresh floor plans and ground breaking aesthetic. Besides homes there will be a new downtown core along the dorsal fin of the koi and the cultural terrace displaying the authentic architecture of Irvine's diverse ethnicities at the head and lips surrounding a lake at the eye of the Koi. It will be cool to tell your friends you live in the Greatpark. Another positive aspect is no apartments in the Greatpark therefore all students and parents of Greatpark schools have a vested interest in the future of their community and education. Renters lease apartments just for the critical years so their children can attend high schools. This population also caused the API score to come down for Beckman HS.

These are great designs :)  I think they will sell well.  I predict that they will start in the $900k - low $1 Mil. and move to mid $1 Mil. towards the last phases.  The lots with the open park view will probably be in the mid $1Mil+.

Maybe I am low balling though, if the Playa Vistas are from the mid $2 Mil?

Just realized Obsidian/Parasol Park is Improvement Area No. 8, I posted the Mello rates above for Area No. 7 but they are the same.  No. 7 is south of Irvine Blvd, east of BP/Bosque, north of proposed cemetery.  No. 6 is north of Irvine Blvd, closest to the new HS.

uh holy crap so IHS, guess you guys decided on the kitchen on third floor?

went to meet the builder event and did a double take when I looked at the current preliminary plan. didn't get to ask but will there be option for a 1st/3rd floor kitchen/living room swap?

23399_flp1_lg.jpg

23399_flp2_lg.jpg

23399_flp3_lg.jpg

I like this new plan 3 setup.

I'm going to put a ping pong table in the first floor game room. 

The elevator is great for handicapped person in the family or seniors who have a hard time with stairs.  With regard to 3rd floor , that depends on a persons lifestyle, and views are definitely a consideration.

Back