New Listing - Coronado Plan 2 in Woodbury East (39 Splendor)

Coronado Plan 2.

From what I can tell it's a 2.5 bath and unless you put a closet into the first floor den, that can't be a 4th br (not sure if that was a builder option).

Edit: Oh, you edited your response to answer my question.

On the conversion of the .5 bath to full, how do they do that? The floorplan doesn't seem to have space to put in a bath or shower unless they use up some garage and laundry room space.

irvinehomeowner said:
Coronado Plan 2.

From what I can tell it's a 2.5 bath and unless you put a closet into the first floor den, that can't be a 4th br (not sure if that was a builder option).

There is an option to convert that downstairs bath to full bath.  We have a shower in there.  There was also a builder option to put in a closet to the downstairs den.  We removed the closet, but kept the door so yes, technically it's not a full room, but for $1k i would've put the closets back in if the buyers wanted it to be a full room.

Picture 13 on the Redfin link shows the full shower in the downstairs bath.

irvinehomeowner said:
Coronado Plan 2.

Edit: Oh, you edited your response to answer my question.

On the conversion of the .5 bath to full, how do they do that? The floorplan doesn't seem to have space to put in a bath or shower unless they use up some garage and laundry room space.

They made the laundry room hallway smaller.  I noticed this wasn't an option at Sage when I checked right now.
http://imgur.com/6GfpWCw

Thanks for the kind words Scuba, you guys were great to work with and I'm happy that I was able to get you guys as high of a sales price as we got.  :D

Back