NBA 2014-2015

yaliu07 said:
qwerty said:
If Jim buss would have amnestied Kobe before the start of the 13-14 season they would have has a high a drAft pick and a blank canvas for lebron or some other free agent to come here. Management is to blame, Kobe just makes things worse. They would have bottomed out last year vs having to wait for two more years.

Amnesty KOBE.  Are you kidding???  the guy won YOU 5 championship.  the guy works for YOU for 19 years.  the guy broke his feet and still shoot 2 free throw for YOU.

QWERY, you just lost my vote to become Mayor of Irvine.

Trading for Howard without having Howard sign to a long term contract.

This is actually a great move.  We only gave up Andrew Bynum..

Think super big time. Qwerty will run for CA State Assembly.  8)

Two laker games. Two laker blowouts. I may have to sign up for the league pass to start cheering for the cavs

and we don't get a pick next year.  lol.  it's going to be awhile guys.

jmoney74 said:
and we don't get a pick next year.  lol.  it's going to be awhile guys.

The first round pick the Lakers traded for Nash is Top 5 protected.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=los-angeleslakers&id=35622&city=losangeles&src=desktop

Yeah... sports radio is already talking about tanking so that Lakers can get a top 5 pick.

Kobe to Lin: "Just run the offense like I tell you to run the offense"

Yeah... great guy to play with.

irvinehomeowner said:
Yeah... sports radio is already talking about tanking so that Lakers can get a top 5 pick.

Just do it like the 76ers.

irvinehomeowner said:

Sounds reasonable to me.  Do you trust a guy with 19 years experience + 5 championship ring or do you trust a bench warmer.

yaliu07 said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Sounds reasonable to me.  Do you trust a guy with 19 years experience + 5 championship ring or do you trust a bench warmer.
That's Byron Scott's job.

At the same time Kobe has not only Alpha'd up over who is supposed to be the primary ball handler, but also over the coach.

irvinehomeowner said:
yaliu07 said:
irvinehomeowner said:

That's Byron Scott's job.

At the same time Kobe has not only Alpha'd up over who is supposed to be the primary ball handler, but also over the coach.

I dont think I can trust Bryon Scott yet until he earns a ring as Coach.  Otherwise, Bryon Scott is just same as Antoni.  I will listen to Kobe over Bryon Scott.

It's going to take the lakers a few years to get back on track.

i have to give it to NIKE, they and ESPN make the best commercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n6S1JoCSVNU

Clippers didn't look very good last night against the starless Thunder but at least they won.

Sucks that OKC lost Westbrook now too.

Lebron's return was spoiled by the TriMelo offense. Dan Gilbert looks so stupid now... but at least he's ponying up some money for the fans, huge big screen scoreboards and t-shirts for everyone.

Good games on tonight, Clips vs Lakers (hmmm... who is going to win?) and Bulls vs Cavs.

I think LBJ was wearing a toupee for his Beats commerical... just shave it off!!!

Saw this on Twitter:

"Laker fans, don't forget to set your clocks back 5 years."

Lakers have not had this bad a start since 1957... yikes.

who needs the lakers when the SANCHIZE is making a comeback.  now i will start watching the eagles play.  i always thought he would do better somewhere outside of NY. we are about to find out. You cant keep a mexican down.

Laker Fans Christmas Wish:

B1n2Rm4CQAADcyb.jpg

0-4, the only winless team in the western conference.  how long do you guys think before Kobe demands a trade? i say by the 20 game mark, when they will probably be 4-16 if they are lucky, is when he starts making his demands and throwing his team mates under the bus.

Back