NBA 2014-2015

eyephone said:
ps9 said:
Love the TWC promo for tonight's game:

Spurs = CHEMISTRY
Lakers = chemistry experiment

The game was horrible.

On another note, Knicks are 2-8.

I have to give credit to Jeanie Buss.  she signed a 20 year 3 billion deal.  now, she can probably sell Lakers' broadcast right for 99 cents..

I'm still pissed they moved from kcal, are there any NBA Franchises that still have over the air broadcasts?

ps9 said:
I'm still pissed they moved from kcal, are there any NBA Franchises that still have over the air broadcasts?

same here

I think its a curse when the Lakers move to time warner cable.

eyephone said:
yaliu07 said:
Going to Clipper vs Sun this weekend at Staple Center(Company Paid).  Actually want to see Clipper in action more than Lakers.

Have fun. If they still sell the hot dogs outside the staples center, you should try one.

can't find hot dog any more.  anyway, since it was in the private suite, stapler center provide drinks and food...  but still had paid 20 bucks for parking.

And you saw the Clippers win... something Lakers fans will have to hope for.

B2gUnunCQAA0wMz.jpg

The California Court Company said:
Jeremey Lin
0-2, 0 pts, 2 reb, 1 ast, 1 blk, 1 TO and minus 37. What a scrub. Costs 15 millions also.

This is why there are a lot of news, Lakers looking to sign Rondo this summer.

eyephone said:
The California Court Company said:
Jeremey Lin
0-2, 0 pts, 2 reb, 1 ast, 1 blk, 1 TO and minus 37. What a scrub. Costs 15 millions also.

This is why there are a lot of news, Lakers looking to sign Rondo this summer.

This is why there are a lot of news, Lakers looking to sign "ANYONE" this summer.

yaliu07 said:
eyephone said:
yaliu07 said:
Going to Clipper vs Sun this weekend at Staple Center(Company Paid).  Actually want to see Clipper in action more than Lakers.

Have fun. If they still sell the hot dogs outside the staples center, you should try one.

can't find hot dog any more.  anyway, since it was in the private suite, stapler center provide drinks and food...  but still had paid 20 bucks for parking.

There were no street vendors that were selling hot dogs wrapped in bacon? Maybe the city cracked down.

I'm sure Gasol is smiling now and saying, good thing I left the Lakers. I have a chance to win a championship with the Bulls. Lol

there is one thing i dont understand.  this summer, lakers had a chance to throw 11-13 million dollars per year to greg monroe.  however, they used that money to sign jermey lin and jordan hill.  i never understand why..

Going way back on Timeless Lakers tonight:  '80 western conference game 3 final at Seattle supersonics.

Kareem, magic, cooper, Wilkes

Back