NBA 2014-2015

Heh... read that Clips are trying to get DJ to rethink his decision.

Scheduled a meeting with him to address his concerns.

#hailmary

irvinehomeowner said:
Heh... read that Clips are trying to get DJ to rethink his decision.

Scheduled a meeting with him to address his concerns.

#hailmary

They should ask Dallas to convince Tyson Chandler to nix his agreement with the Suns and sign with them and do a sign and trade deal with Clippers.  I would think Chandler would prefer to play for Clippers rather than the Suns (especially after they lost out on Aldridge).  I think CHandler would actually be a better fit to the Clippers than DJ as he is as effective as a center but low maintenance (no need for touches and not a free throw throw).

Mark Cuban will break loose if DJ goes back to Clippers and probably get fined millions of dollars for whatever he will say in social media.  I don't understand why they have to wait for July 9 to sign if they can start talking on July 1.  they should just allow signing July 1, or don't allow teams to talk to FA until July 9 when they can sign right away.

I don't remember the last time someone goes back on an official verbal commitment.  Man, if it happens, can't wait to watch lac vs dal game

AW said:
I don't remember the last time someone goes back on an official verbal commitment.  Man, if it happens, can't wait to watch lac vs dal game

Carlos boozer to the blind owner of the cavs

qwerty said:
AW said:

Carlos boozer to the blind owner of the cavs
That was closest I could think of and even that was a lil unique cause it was them ripping up a contract to give him a new one vs. him technically being free and then agreeing. What Boozer did was worse.  Given that I hate the Lakers, seeing DeAndre go back to Clips would make me happy (and no I'm not a Clips fan (Bulls fan..err the name), although I do enjoy watching the Clips play basketball). 

The emoji battle going on on Twitter is hilarious. Thanks DJ for waffling and starting the entertainment. Banana boats and all.

Back