Lexington's Grand Opening 4/22/2017 - All By Toll Brothers

Soylent Green Is People said:
There are still a few homes in Guard Gated Communities in South OC under $1m.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Trabuco-Canyon/32032-Camino-Del-Cielo-92679/home/5097441

and no Mello Roos....

Dove Canyon has a bit of Mello Roos, but it's old and likely to extinguish in a short time...

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Rancho-Santa-Margarita/1-Highpoint-92679/home/5060831

That said, whomever thought "Bordello Red" kitchen cabinets was a good idea should be flogged.

My .02c

SGIP

Re 1 Highpoint: Those cabinets though?! It's fallen out 3x since beginning of the year, interesting...

Anyone else visit these yet? I went through them on Friday the 31st. Wasn't able to tour Lexington as the models aren't completed. They open I think the weekend of the 22nd. Didn't get a chance either to speak with "Mike" as unfortunately it might be his day off.

The two currently open sales models range from 2,600 to 3,100 SF ($959k to $1,059,000 as per price sheet - Arlington) and the other from 3,000 to 3,700 SF ($1,012,000 to 1,060,000 - Madison)

I was very surprised at how quiet the area is relative to its proximity to the Toll Road. I can be at the Ralphs on Irvine and Sand Canyon and still hear a whisper of noise from the 5 freeway. Pool area will have a block of cabana's for homeowners - an interesting feature. The only single model that stuck out was the Huntington at Arlington. The rest of the homes we've all seen before. Lexington may be different though and the price point is a smidge lower than either of the two other tracts for now.

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People.

I drive by daily and have already noticed that the main light is not on a sensor. Admittedly it's annoying to wait a few minutes when no traffic is turning out of or into Parkside. This might annoy future homebuyers too.

Soylent Green Is People said:
Anyone else visit these yet? I went through them on Friday the 31st. Wasn't able to tour Lexington as the models aren't completed. They open I think the weekend of the 22nd. Didn't get a chance either to speak with "Mike" as unfortunately it might be his day off.

Yes, I visited today. I actually met "Mike".

Lexington models are done. I was given a tour. You just have to sign off on a liability release since they're still doing construction on the lots. Watch your step.

4/22/2017. The official grand opening for Lexington at Parkside.

Our grand opening event will be held from 11am-4pm, we are serving food and drinks to visitors. Come to Parkside for a Toll experience.

We got 2-story luxury homes with 3rd floor roof top deck. 3200 sq ft home priced only at 1.02 million. The best value for a new home in Orange County, plus it's in a gated community.  Great view of the Saddleback mountain on the rooftop deck.
https://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/California/Lexington-at-Parkside

Parkside.
168 Pinnacle Drive
Lake Forest, CA

only 10 min away from Irvine Spectrum.

Attachments

• ACEL_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    ACEL_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 204
  • ACEL_TUS_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    ACEL_TUS_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 06-Andorra-Novara_Kitchen_920.jpg
    06-Andorra-Novara_Kitchen_920.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 214
  • View-Showing-Front-Gate_1800.jpg
    View-Showing-Front-Gate_1800.jpg
    854.2 KB · Views: 206

Attachments

• ACDA_MED_CA_2FE_2.jpg
    ACDA_MED_CA_2FE_2.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 181
  • ??????.jpg
    ??????.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 186
  • floor plan.pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 137
  • Plan_4_Acadia Elite_High ceilling.jpg
    Plan_4_Acadia Elite_High ceilling.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 192
Visit Lexington at Parkside and buy your dream home at approx. 350 per sq ft.  The best value for a new home in O.C plus there is no Mello-Roos.

Our unique and beautiful floor plan:

Denali:  two master bedrooms, 2nd floor bonus room + optional outdoor deck.

Grand Teton: truly one of a kind 3rd urban living style 3rd floor single family home with rooftop deck.
https://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/California/Lexington-at-Parkside

Attachments

• GDTT_ITL_CA_2FE_3_920.jpg
    GDTT_ITL_CA_2FE_3_920.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 253
  • GDTT_MED_CA_2FE_3_920.jpg
    GDTT_MED_CA_2FE_3_920.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 243
  • DNLI_TUS_CA_2FE_3_920.jpg
    DNLI_TUS_CA_2FE_3_920.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 242
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 245
My mouth dropped when I visited Lexington's Acadia Elite with my clients yesterday. The 3rd floor bonus room with the outdoor "covered" balcony was absolutely beautiful. Lexington has 4 phases left and will be releasing the next phase this coming Friday. Toll Bros, you are the best in designing!

RangeRover said:
My mouth dropped when I visited Lexington's Acadia Elite with my clients yesterday. The 3rd floor bonus room with the outdoor "covered" balcony was absolutely beautiful. Lexington has 4 phases left and will be releasing the next phase this coming Friday. Toll Bros, you are the best in designing!

There are x amount of builders across the United States. Please explain why you think they are the best.

eyephone said:
RangeRover said:

There are x amount of builders across the United States. Please explain why you think they are the best.

Because that?s what Toll paid them to say of course :)

(As a fan and Toll owner, I love the co but man the shilling is out of control)

Drove by Parkside today and really wonder where the kids can go due to two busy streets and schools out of reach. Toll really needs buffered walking/bicycling paths and a pedestrian bridge to make these homes family friendly. Otherwise, the fast moving traffic is too dangerous.

eyephone said:
RangeRover said:

Obviously, they are known for the dual staircases and that's already luxurious. Even those with a single staircase, the design works with the house. Their floor plan is generally functional and each of their room just flows to another room.

RangeRover said:
eyephone said:
RangeRover said:

Obviously, they are known for the dual staircases and that's already luxurious. Even those with a single staircase, the design works with the house. Their floor plan is generally functional and each of their room just flows to another room.

1. But does an average family need two stair cases?
2. I haven't seen a bad design of single staircases for new homes. (Maybe there is an exception)

But this is your basis for naming them the best in design?

Btw- Did you know "some" homebuilders  hire interior designers to stage the model homes?

"Luxurious" is an optional elevator.

Dual Staircases are for extra cardio.

My .02c

SGIP

Back