Lexington's Grand Opening 4/22/2017 - All By Toll Brothers

People always assume Lake Forest is more inland and away from the beach cities, actually, if you draw a straight line on the map from our location to the nearest beach city, Laguna Beach is our 12 miles away. If you take the toll road, you will get there in 25 min.

Attachments

• TTON_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    TTON_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 266
  • 08-Andorra-Canterra-Elite_Loft_920.jpg
    08-Andorra-Canterra-Elite_Loft_920.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 281
  • 06-Andorra-Novara_Kitchen_920.jpg
    06-Andorra-Novara_Kitchen_920.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 287
  • 02-Andorra-Canterra-Elite_Patio_920.jpg
    02-Andorra-Canterra-Elite_Patio_920.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 292
Mike-Parkside_Lexington said:
People always assume Lake Forest is more inland and away from the beach cities, actually, if you draw a straight line on the map from our location to the nearest beach city, Laguna Beach is our 12 miles away. If you take the toll road, you will get there in 25 min.
12 miles?  That's exactly how far Compton is from Manhattan Beach.  Coincidence?

daedalus said:
12 miles?  That's exactly how far Compton is from Manhattan Beach.  Coincidence?

You are right  Manhattan Beach to Compton is relatively close , it is  actually 14.9 miles  but the drive from Manhattan Beach to Compton  does not offer the beautiful scenery of the gorgeous mountains , trails and at the same time the smell of the ocean breeze. 

We are now forming interest list.https://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/California/Lexington-at-Parkside

Attachments

• Acadia Elite_Lexington.jpg
    Acadia Elite_Lexington.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 269
You are right  Manhattan Beach to Compton is relatively close , it is  actually 14.9 miles 
No, not if you "draw a straight line on the map".  But even at 14.9 miles people would still flock to Compton.  Everyone around the southbay knows that Compton is the new North Torrance.

daedalus said:
You are right  Manhattan Beach to Compton is relatively close , it is  actually 14.9 miles 
No, not if you "draw a straight line on the map".  But even at 14.9 miles people would still flock to Compton.  Everyone around the southbay knows that Compton is the new North Torrance.

There's parts of Torrance that I wouldn't even consider. I remember, I checked out detached new homes. I looked at schools assigned and it wasn't Torrance School district.

We are now pre-selling.

starting price  is at  approx. 890,000 at Lexington. 

2500- 3700 S.F.

no mello roos tax,

Front yard maintenance free- HOA will plant your front yard and maintain it for homeowners.

You have to get pre-qualified by Toll Brothers Mortgage first, then you can choose your lender.

I drove by very late Monday night. I noticed all the lights on in some of the units -- the models are already open, I'm guessing?

Our model homes in Lexington is 95% done, just waiting on furniture and decorations. They are open for hard hat tour everyday from 10 to 5pm.  We are offering pre-sale pricing right now, it will increase when model homes officially open on 3/25/2017.
Now is the best time to buy...

SoCal said:
I drove by very late Monday night. I noticed all the lights on in some of the units -- the models are already open, I'm guessing?

Best Value for New Home in Orange County

Plan 1 Acadia: Almost 2600 Square Feet

Starting price at $895,000

Plus it's gated!!!

Attachments

• ACDA_TUS_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    ACDA_TUS_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 205
  • ACDA_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    ACDA_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 309
  • View-Out-of-CR_1800.jpg
    View-Out-of-CR_1800.jpg
    689.9 KB · Views: 218

Plus it's gated!!!

Number of exclamation points equals the level of desperation of the salesman:

1 exclamation pt. = desperate

2 exclamation pts. = very desperate

3 exclamation pts. = I'm gonna lose my job if I don't make a sale by this weekend!!!

When a brand new community opens up, we have to let buyers and agents know about it.

jumpcut said:

Plus it's gated!!!

Number of exclamation points equals the level of desperation of the salesman:

1 exclamation pt. = desperate

2 exclamation pts. = very desperate

3 exclamation pts. = I'm gonna lose my job if I don't make a sale by this weekend!!!

Denali Floor Plan

dual master suites = junior master on the 1st floor and a grand master on the 2nd floor.

almost 3000 sq ft.

4 bedrooms, plus an outdoor California room.

20' foot ceiling at foyer,

In a private gated community and across from LAke Forest Sports Park.

starting price at $965,000

Best Value for a new home in O.C and it's built by Toll Brothers.

No Mello Roos, No Mello Roos, No Mello Roos.

Attachments

• DNLI_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    DNLI_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 202
  • View-showing-BBQ_1800.jpg
    View-showing-BBQ_1800.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 194
  • denali_1_920.png
    denali_1_920.png
    199.2 KB · Views: 208
  • denali_2_920.png
    denali_2_920.png