Lexington's Grand Opening 4/22/2017 - All By Toll Brothers

eyephone said:
RangeRover said:
eyephone said:
RangeRover said:
My mouth dropped when I visited Lexington's Acadia Elite with my clients yesterday. The 3rd floor bonus room with the outdoor "covered" balcony was absolutely beautiful. Lexington has 4 phases left and will be releasing the next phase this coming Friday. Toll Bros, you are the best in designing!

There are x amount of builders across the United States. Please explain why you think they are the best.

Obviously, they are known for the dual staircases and that's already luxurious. Even those with a single staircase, the design works with the house. Their floor plan is generally functional and each of their room just flows to another room.

1. But does an average family need two stair cases?
2. I haven't seen a bad design of single staircases for new homes. (Maybe there is an exception)

But this is your basis for naming them the best in design?

Btw- Did you know "some" homebuilders  hire interior designers to stage the model homes?

me no likey oakmont modeled on plan 1, for some reason, it just irks me... sharp corners, hard wood and carpet...

P1140579.jpg

eyephone said:
RangeRover said:
eyephone said:
RangeRover said:
My mouth dropped when I visited Lexington's Acadia Elite with my clients yesterday. The 3rd floor bonus room with the outdoor "covered" balcony was absolutely beautiful. Lexington has 4 phases left and will be releasing the next phase this coming Friday. Toll Bros, you are the best in designing!

There are x amount of builders across the United States. Please explain why you think they are the best.

Obviously, they are known for the dual staircases and that's already luxurious. Even those with a single staircase, the design works with the house. Their floor plan is generally functional and each of their room just flows to another room.

1. But does an average family need two stair cases?
2. I haven't seen a bad design of single staircases for new homes. (Maybe there is an exception)

But this is your basis for naming them the best in design?

Btw- Did you know "some" homebuilders  hire interior designers to stage the model homes?

It's a good sign when I don't want to leave the model home and that's been consistent with every time I'm at a Toll Bro's home.

Attachments

• DNLI_SCL_CA_2FE_4_920.jpg
    DNLI_SCL_CA_2FE_4_920.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 223
  • DNLI_TUS_CA_2FE_3_920.jpg
    DNLI_TUS_CA_2FE_3_920.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 221
Back