Lexington's Grand Opening 4/22/2017 - All By Toll Brothers

Mike-Parkside_Lexington said:
aquabliss said:
Still close to the jail but at least you're next to a Sherriff substation so if you spot an escapee in your yard, the response time is quite minimal.

the Musick County Jail is part of Irvine 

(sound of Crickets...)  :-[

Living in Parkside -the wonderful lifestyles we offer.
https://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/California/Parkside

1. Gated community- no mello-roos tax
2. Resort style clubhouse and swim center.
3.Private picnic area
4. 200 ft. away from Lake Forest Sports Park, 300 ft away from Heritage Montessori Pre-School.
5. 5 min away from Foothill Ranch Town Center (Ralphs, Target, Home Depot, Walmart, In-n-Out and More), Whiting Natural Preserve and Portola Hills Elementary School
6. 10 min away from Irvine Spectrum, Woodbury Town Center, Irvine Great Park

What's the HOA like?

SoclosetoIrvine said:

3.Private picnic area
4. 200 ft. away from Lake Forest Sports Park, 300 ft away from Heritage Montessori Pre-School.
5. 5 min away from Foothill Ranch Town Center (Ralphs, Target, Home Depot, Walmart, In-n-Out and More), Whiting Natural Preserve and Portola Hills Elementary School

What's the HOA like?

The HOA is approx.  $ 320 per month.  It's gated with resort style swim club and club house.

Irvine Fanatic said:
aquabliss said:
Still close to the jail but at least you're next to a Sherriff substation so if you spot an escapee in your yard, the response time is quite minimal.

the Musick County Jail is part of Irvine 

(sound of Crickets...)  :-[

That jail is actually in Irvine, it's close to Beacon Park and Portola Springs.  Parkside isn't anywhere near that facility.

paperboyNC said:
May I ask what particular floor plan are you looking for?
https://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/California/Lexington-at-Parkside/Grand-Teton

That's the floor plan I like too, would you like to come here to tour our homes.

I sure would like to see the 3 story Foyer.  When does the model open?

On another note, fellow TIers, Is the basement model in Auburm/Stonegate open now.  Eventhough that is out of my price range would be cool to visit the model

Irvine Dream said:
paperboyNC said:
https://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/California/Lexington-at-Parkside/Grand-Teton

That's the floor plan I like too, would you like to come here to tour our homes.

On another note, fellow TIers, Is the basement model in Auburm/Stonegate open now.  Eventhough that is out of my price range would be cool to visit the model

We have a 20 foot foyer, but not a 3 story foyer.

Irvine Dream said:
paperboyNC said:

We have a 20 foot foyer, but not a 3 story foyer.
The floor plan says 3 story, 30-foot ceiling???

People are dicks around here including me, but if you can manage to navigate this sea of assholes, treasures abound.

Irvine Dream said:
Soylent Green Is People said:
With the rooftop deck, aren't these 4 story homes?

My .02c
Deck is on the 3rd floor.  Don't like development close to your neighborhood?

Just curious. Seen quite a few new homes with decks on the roof. Some list as 3rd floor. Other's don't.

SoclosetoIrvine said:

3.Private picnic area

What's the HOA like?

The HOA is approx.  $ 320 per month.  It's gated with resort style swim club and club house.

$320 per month seems really pricey for a detached home.  My HOA is $129 per month in a gated community with access to a few pools/spas/clubhouses. 

paperboyNC said:
1st floor
Dining Room: 200sqft
Living Room: 300sqft
Kitchen: 225sqft
Bedroom/Bath: 200sqft
Hallways: 100sqft

Total: 925sqft

Dining Room: 19'7" x 11' = 215.42sqft
Living Room: 20'7" x 15'7" = 320.76sqft
Kitchen: 16'6" x 15' = 247.5sqft
Bedroom (not including bath,closet, & small walkway to bedroom): 12'4" x 12'4" = 152.11sqft
;D

Stairs are also included in square footage as well as closets.  It seems that many homebuilders do include california rooms, luxury outdoor living space, covered decks, and other outdoor rooms as livable square footage which is why you'll sometimes see square footage ranges for home designs with CA rooms.  I think that they can be included as gross living area as long as the space is climate controlled by a fixture that's part of the home.  I would bet that the luxury outdoor living space and covered deck are included in the square footage but the only way to know for sure is to get everything measured.

Whiting Ranch Wilderness Park is only 5 min away from Parkside, it has many many hiking trails. You can enjoy the view once you get to the top. Parkside is close to the park and nature.  No mello roos, low HOA and it's by Toll Brothers, the No.1 Luxury Builder in the Nation.   

We are now forming interest list and open for hard hat dusty tour.

Please check out our websitehttps://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/California/Parkside

and the beautiful wilderness park 5 min away from our community.
It has many hiking trails and viewpoints, you can see the entire orange county.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 281
  • 345.jpg
    345.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 281
  • OCParks_Whiting_0401.jpg
    OCParks_Whiting_0401.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 280
  • ACEL_TUS_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    ACEL_TUS_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 280
Gated master planned community in Lake Forest. Only 10 minutes away from Irvine Spectrum and 15 minutes away from Woodbury Town Center.
Low property tax rate, no mello-roos tax. Just across from Lake Forest Sports Park.
Unique Toll Brothers contemporary home design with Roof Top Deck

Lexington at Parkside: Single Family Home from 2582 sq ft https://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/California/Lexington-at-Parkside

We are forming interest list.

Beautiful looking development from the pictures, I'll make sure i head down there and take a look.

Just out of interest, what type of buyer do you typically find show interest in the 3 story model? In my experience most buyers shy away from this but I appreciate that family compositions are changing and its a good way to create privacy for generations living together.

californiadanno said:
Gated master planned community in Lake Forest. Only 10 minutes away from Irvine Spectrum and 15 minutes away from Woodbury Town Center.
Low property tax rate, no mello-roos tax. Just across from Lake Forest Sports Park.
Unique Toll Brothers contemporary home design with Roof Top Deck

Lexington at Parkside: Single Family Home from 2582 sq ft https://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/California/Lexington-at-Parkside

We are forming interest list.

Beautiful looking development from the pictures, I'll make sure i head down there and take a look.

Just out of interest, what type of buyer do you typically find show interest in the 3 story model? In my experience most buyers shy away from this but I appreciate that family compositions are changing and its a good way to create privacy for generations living together.

The 3rd floor has a deck and a big bonus room. The bonus room can be used as a home office, an entertainment room or a bar.
It's still for a family of 4 or 5, but you can always bring parents or in-laws. 
Thank you for your interest in Parkside, we look forward to seeing you.

Back