Lakers News

AW said:
Very true. 
He won't be in a super team like the Warriors or the Knicks (per D Rose), hahaha

His contract makes more sense than mozgov, still not over it...

Don't ever get over it. That contract was terrible on Day 1, and will only prove worse.

The preseason game against the Kings looks empty at the Honda Center.

No Kobe... or LA residents are afraid to go to the OC?

Figured I would bump this thread up...Any lakers fans here or were of you more Kobe fans?

Thoughts on the new pick Ingram? Seems to be 2-3 years away from contributing...a bit disappointment since he was getting Durant comparisons.  But defensively he's a beast already.  I think he has tayshaun prince potential on that end

Nick young?  The renaissance? Been playing his game catch n shoot, best I've seen him in a lakers uniform

D'Angelo Russell seems ready for a breakout year.  I see him averaging 20 pts maybe 5 assists

Randle seems like a lost cause...his basketball iq is really low, but he's special in pushing the ball up for his size, but he needs to get smarter (hope luke will turn him into a draymond 2.0)

my favorite player is larry nance jr, he does a bit of everything well  8)  and I'm always waiting for a highlight dunk to happen

SoclosetoIrvine said:
Figured I would bump this thread up...Any lakers fans here or were of you more Kobe fans?

Thoughts on the new pick Ingram? Seems to be 2-3 years away from contributing...a bit disappointment since he was getting Durant comparisons.  But defensively he's a beast already.  I think he has tayshaun prince potential on that end

Nick young?  The renaissance? Been playing his game catch n shoot, best I've seen him in a lakers uniform

D'Angelo Russell seems ready for a breakout year.  I see him averaging 20 pts maybe 5 assists

Randle seems like a lost cause...his basketball iq is really low, but he's special in pushing the ball up for his size, but he needs to get smarter (hope luke will turn him into a draymond 2.0)

my favorite player is larry nance jr, he does a bit of everything well  8)  and I'm always waiting for a highlight dunk to happen

I wonder who the Lakers will cut for the final roster.

eyephone said:
SoclosetoIrvine said:

I wonder who the Lakers will cut for the final roster.

As an Asian, I hope Yi makes the cut.  He's been their best player in China for years and had a good Olympics showing, but man, he's been pretty bad in preseason.  Out of a few jumpshots, I'm surprised his game hasn't evolved in his time away from NBA

It'll probably be T Rob and MWP making it...though MWP isn't a player, he should be an assistant coach at this point

Yi was appropriately cut ("No D Yi"?). I wanted to keep Robinson, and the Lakers did, but MWP made the cut! They let Anthony Brown go.

Perspective said:
Yi was appropriately cut ("No D Yi"?). I wanted to keep Robinson, and the Lakers did, but MWP made the cut! They let Anthony Brown go.

I thought the Lakers wanted MWP to be assistant coach.

It's funny to me. Lakers win the first game and people on TI are acting like they are going deep in the playoffs.

Back