Huntley at Greenwood

gasman said:
qwerty said:
A magnet elementary will be opening right around the corner in fall of 2016 :)

There is my preemptive strike :)

I'll believe it when I see it.  Also, just because it's a magnet school doesn't mean it will be prestigious right out of the gate.  TUSD is still convinced that there are not enough kids in the area to populate Heritage.  Their plan is to allow transfers IN to Heritage to make up for that population gap, and I'm fairly certain it will freak qwerty out (by his own admission).

Tustana FTW. :)

Pay that much for a home and MR to rub shoulders next to Santa Ana kids??? JK...butami?

gasman said:
qwerty said:

I'll believe it when I see it.  Also, just because it's a magnet school doesn't mean it will be prestigious right out of the gate.  TUSD is still convinced that there are not enough kids in the area to populate Heritage.  Their plan is to allow transfers IN to Heritage to make up for that population gap, and I'm fairly certain it will freak qwerty out (by his own admission).

as long as its 10-15% ill be fine :)  its the new soccer fields that are coming that have me more worried :)

Here are much clearer floorplans

Plan 1
23m25c6.jpg

Plan 2
2ch2ute.jpg

Plan 3
15hhdvr.jpg

gasman said:
qwerty said:

TUSD has a lot of transfer students from Santa Ana.  That's how their student count is so high.  They will transfer them to Heritage.  The homeless shelter and social services campus are also zoned for Heritage.  http://www.tustinlegacy.com/article.cfm?id=66  You should have realized TUSD uses Heritage as their dumping ground for revenge against the city when they put their high school dropouts there.

test said:
gasman said:
qwerty said:

TUSD has a lot of transfer students from Santa Ana.  That's how their student count is so high.  They will transfer them to Heritage.  The homeless shelter and social services campus are also zoned for Heritage.  http://www.tustinlegacy.com/article.cfm?id=66  You should have realized TUSD uses Heritage as their dumping ground for revenge against the city when they put their high school dropouts there.

I would say it like this:  The kids that are living in the "transitional facility for the homeless" or the "Tustin Family Campus - transitional facility" might possibly attend Heritage.

gasman said:
ps9 said:
That 'great' wall on jamboree is getting higher and higher.  It is definitely walking dead proof but maybe not world war z proof

That wall is growing at an alarming rate...

its true, but if u buy the lots that back to jamboree, how strong is this wall if there be a drunk driver that rams into the wall and flying into the roof of your home?

Looks like Red Hill Lutheran Elementary will still be operating at capacity for the foreseeable future... :)

I know landifnoland posted the size of these lots (3700 sq ft), drove by earlier today and the block walls were going up, the side a walls were done and they were doing the back wall, the depth is probably 10 ft at most. I know most new construction is about that depth but that has to feel claustrophobic. I couldn't do it

the starting price on their site now says starting low to mid 900s. i think it used to say high 900s

Back