Ellwood by Richmond American at Beacon Park

IHS,
did you design this floorplan? Looks nice. Will something like this ever be available in Irvine?

irvinehomeshopper said:
image_zpsyve1nqds.jpg

image_zpsgakwooux.jpg

image.jpg1_zps7wefd0fq.jpg
ps9 said:
@IHS

Do you have any upcoming 3000+ sq ft projects in Irvine area?

Tired of looking at the same 4bed 3000+sq ft 'where did the space go" type of homes.  And please no master showers where you can bathe an elephant.
ps9 said:
@IHS

Tired of looking at the same 4bed 3000+sq ft 'where did the space go" type of homes.  And please no master showers where you can bathe an elephant.

I don't think so. Why allow something this nice when ordinary uninspiring boxes are selling well. This design has a lot of single story roofs where Irvine's density protocol is to promote a box on box massing.
nyc to oc said:
IHS,
did you design this floorplan? Looks nice. Will something like this ever be available in Irvine?

irvinehomeshopper said:
image_zpsyve1nqds.jpg

image_zpsgakwooux.jpg

ps9 said:
@IHS

ps9 said:
@IHS

Maybe BP or great park could be different.  Cross our fingers. 
Speaking of ellwood. Now phase 4. Hotcakes I tell ya.

Phase 4 pricing.... Already up by ~18K !!!!

Greetings Ellwood Priority List!!!

Please be informed we will be releasing Phase 4 homes Friday September 4th. These 6 homes will have an approximate move in date of March 2015.

The pricing for Phase 4 homes:
?        Nash from $816,490
?        Nathanial from $850,990
?        Nolan from $868,990

For location please see attached map

Attachments

• Phase 4.pdf
    136.5 KB · Views: 193
irvinehomeowner said:
Is it the design or the price point?

How are the other BP homes in the $700-900k range doing?

Sheesh. Do you even have to ask?

So basically BP will be a ghost town minus the Ellwood owners running amuck?  :)

Hey, I think I know which development this is.  William Lyons??

irvinehomeshopper said:
I don't think so. Why allow something this nice when ordinary uninspiring boxes are selling well. This design has a lot of single story roofs where Irvine's density protocol is to promote a box on box massing.
nyc to oc said:
IHS,

irvinehomeshopper said:
image_zpsyve1nqds.jpg

image_zpsgakwooux.jpg

ps9 said:
@IHS

ps9 said:
@IHS

bones said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
5,000 sf

bones said:
How many SF is that floor plan?

On a 12,000 sf lot!  Do you have pricing for this particular residence?  Website doesn't list...

Too bad its in Ladera though.--too far south. Its just not feasible on a day to day basis for commuting purposes. Otherwise, I'd be down in South County in a heartbeat, and who cares about being close to 99 Ranch/Chinese school, etc.
I think that's part of the draw of Irvine. Its the central location in OC.

nyc to oc said:
bones said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
5,000 sf

bones said:
How many SF is that floor plan?

On a 12,000 sf lot!  Do you have pricing for this particular residence?  Website doesn't list...

Too bad its in Ladera though.--too far south. Its just not feasible on a day to day basis for commuting purposes. Otherwise, I'd be down in South County in a heartbeat, and who cares about being close to 99 Ranch/Chinese school, etc.
I think that's part of the draw of Irvine. Its the central location in OC.

Exactly why we decided against South County - way too inconvenient and usually from Irvine to South county the 5 has traffic and takes at least an additional 20 mins. Otherwise for the price we could have gotten double the lot size. I remember looking at a mini Santa Barbara looking estate in Ladera behind the gates for only $1.4mil - it was a really nice house. A mansion compared to my little Capella box. location, location, location - I bet in 10 years by Irvine box will be worth more then that mini mcmansion.

Sometimes I look at Ladera houses on Redfin and think "Why didn't I buy there"?  Then once in awhile we drive to mission Viejo Mall and on that long stretch of the South 5 I think "Why would I ever buy here!"

so I am deciding between ellwood noland B (with the rooftop) and laurel in CV.  i do like the layout in ellwood but I am concerned about high MR, proximity to cemetery and what i've heard about being close to a superfund site.  (resale purposes).  Laurel's base price is around 1million compared to 900k in ellwood (nolan B with rooftop), but laurel has lower MR, no cemetery.  I went visit Ellwood this weekend again and it was busy!  what are you guys thought?

irv81 said:
so I am deciding between ellwood noland B (with the rooftop) and laurel in CV.  i do like the layout in ellwood but I am concerned about high MR, proximity to cemetery and what i've heard about being close to a superfund site.  (resale purposes).  Laurel's base price is around 1million compared to 900k in ellwood (nolan B with rooftop), but laurel has lower MR, no cemetery.  I went visit Ellwood this weekend again and it was busy!  what are you guys thought?

Have you adjusted the BP home's price for the increased mello roos? You want to compare apples to apples. For example, if the mello roos price is ~$300 more monthly, that's the equivalent of financing $65K more at 4% over 30 years.

If you assume that mello roos price will increase 2% annually, you should adjust this even more.

Back