Cox Internet preferred vs premier vs ultimate

FARMMMMMIE said:
Only getting 89 mbps hardwired... 45 wifi... WTF!! my speed decreased lol

the white areas of OC get discriminated against by Cox.  you want the full high speed access go back to irvine :)

qwerty said:
FARMMMMMIE said:
Only getting 89 mbps hardwired... 45 wifi... WTF!! my speed decreased lol

the white areas of OC get discriminated against by Cox.  you want the full high speed access go back to irvine :)

Because we all know that Irvine is the mega center for proxy servers so that relatives in a certain country can browse the Internet freely.

Daughter: "Mom!!! TMZ is blocked!"
Mom: "Okay... your brother wants to play in the NBA so I'll tell your Dad to buy a house in Irvine and then you can connect to us via RDC so you can see what the Kardashians are up to."

For those who need to upgrade or buy equipment for Cox Internet:

target_zpsac5e7a12.jpg

This is the best combo.  Price is decent and Target cash card is pretty much cash to me.  Sale starts tomorrow, courtesy of whatever website I got it from.

My cox internet install got postponed till next weekend, pulling the plug on UVERSE Monday, gonna see if I can get a TV deal with them by going down to the ATT store tomorrow. 

Cox TV has been a nightmare so far trying to sign up and I don't even have it yet.  Cox phone reps are a crap shoot, you get really 'slow' ones and rarely good ones.  Had to cancel/re-cancel/re-submit multiple times to get my order in.  Then they tell me I don't qualify, but why was it offered to me then in my own sign in account?  I've pretty much gave up on ordering TV thru them.  Internet I'll keep since they really have no competition.

Gonna try going without live TV for awhile and see if its possible.  Don't really need TWC Sports anymore :(

Just downgraded my Cox Internet from Ultimate (150 Mbps) to Premiere (100 Mbps).  My 1 year promo $79.99 price for Ultimate is expiring.  Spoke with a phone rep and was able to get the Premiere for $67.99 as a downgrade(?) special.  I believe regular price for premiere is $10 more per month.

Switch was instant and speed test on my iPhone 6S+ still gets me over 117 Mbps.

ps9 said:
Just downgraded my Cox Internet from Ultimate (150 Mbps) to Premiere (100 Mbps).  My 1 year promo $79.99 price for Ultimate is expiring.  Spoke with a phone rep and was able to get the Premiere for $67.99 as a downgrade(?) special.  I believe regular price for premiere is $10 more per month.

Switch was instant and speed test on my iPhone 6S+ still gets me over 117 Mbps.

Nice, will be a good plan until Google Fiber is available at $70 for 1,000 mbps.

Back