Beacon Park

thelandofnoland said:
It looks like Taylor Morrison and Richmond American are somewhat duplicating their floorplans at Pavilion Park, except with different exteriors. Lennar and K. Hovnanian are bringing something fresh at least. Of the 5 "other home design" pictures, the first one is Welton and the fifth is Tract 17731 by Ryland.

What?  Go back to China!

"More homes. More fun. More ways to get outside. Beacon Park, the second of the Great Park Neighborhoods will be opening summer 2015 with an even greater variety of architecture and home collections. Another great place is about to take root at Great Park Neighborhoods and we?re excited to share it with you.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR MAY 17 FOR OUR MEET THE BUILDERS OF BEACON PARK EVENT."

You might need to re study them very closely.

thelandofnoland said:
It looks like Taylor Morrison and Richmond American are somewhat duplicating their floorplans at Pavilion Park, except with different exteriors. Lennar and K. Hovnanian are bringing something fresh at least. Of the 5 "other home design" pictures, the first one is Welton and the fifth is Tract 17731 by Ryland.

Just curious, how do you know Emile wants to sell all PP homes?

thelandofnoland said:
Let's move it! Floor plans should be released around this time, but Haddad wants all PP homes to sell out first. Here are the four remaining homes:

125 Prospect    Beachwood by Lennar, Plan 1      1767 square feet      $899,990
156 Cloudbreak Beachwood by Lennar, Plan 1      1767 square feet      $918,990
152 Cloudbreak Beachwood by Lennar, Plan 3X    2685 square feet    $1,051,386
174 Compass    Sagewood by Shea, Plan 1          2515 square feet    $1,333,900 (Pending)

Is anyone in PP actually thinking about selling and moving to BP? I find it odd they hosted the info session at PP without outside marketing to attract other potential buyers.

Irvinian81 said:
Is anyone in PP actually thinking about selling and moving to BP? I find it odd they hosted the info session at PP without outside marketing to attract other potential buyers.

None that I've heard yet but later this year once Phase 1 PP buyers hit their tax free profit dates there might be a lot more for sale in PP and could be Beacon bound.

I have 2 co-workers who both live in Woodbury and are looking to move to Beacon Phase 1.  Both are Chinese and the cemetery doesn't bother them at all.

aquabliss said:
I have 2 co-workers who both live in Woodbury and are looking to move to Beacon Phase 1.  Both are Chinese and the cemetery doesn't bother them at all.

Does the toxic land bother them?

aquabliss said:
Irvinian81 said:

None that I've heard yet but later this year once Phase 1 PP buyers hit their tax free profit dates there might be a lot more for sale in PP and could be Beacon bound.

Most likely no.  However, I DO like K-8 school is located in BP.  Currently, I estimated 30 minutes walking from PP to BP k-8 school.  Other than that, I DO prefer PP over BP.

There is a meet the builder event coming up in May. What are some of the questions you guys would ask? (besides the cemetery and toxic land)

The proximity to the school is making me consider this project.  Also the 'generous' lot size relative to rest of Irvine.  And if the cemetery drives off obnoxious, pee and smoke everywhere mainlanders, I'm in.

thelandofnoland said:
To address multiple questions...

Pre-registration is now open. Type in "Lennar Great Park Neighborhoods" into your search engine. Find the Lennar page for all of its homes in the Great Park Neighborhoods. Open the tract you would like to pre-register in and from there, its easy...

Don't see it for the becon park ones.  Just see request for more info.

jmoney74 said:
thelandofnoland said:

Pre-registration is now open. Type in "Lennar Great Park Neighborhoods" into your search engine. Find the Lennar page for all of its homes in the Great Park Neighborhoods. Open the tract you would like to pre-register in and from there, its easy...

You have to send them a copy of your bank account statement.. they must have seen yours, laughed and blocked you.  :p

jmoney74 said:
thelandofnoland said:

Your moving away from Yaliu to go to Beacon? Lol

Just noticed that once  BP is open it will be much quicker for PP residents to get home from exiting the 5 FWY going up  Sand Canyon.  Hang a right on Trabuco then a left on Beacon and up to Ridge Valley.  That is of course if they don't take the Toll Road.
25yyqva.jpg

Back