Beacon Park

J$ moving across the street already?!  I bet he'll save $ on movers and wheel his furniture across Irvine Blvd. at 2am.

Color boxes? Sounds like a scavenger hunt. Time to check out of the construction and see how the quality looks.

I agree a genius indeed. I hope BP will likely get this genius  to design for them.

lnc said:
I hope they offer something like Jade Court at BP.

Whoever design Jade Court plan 4 is a genius.  Pack 3 BR and a loft in 1500 sq.ft. space and makes it feel bigger than it actually is, awesome design. 

Looks like they are on their last remaining homes in PP and are waiting for every last house to sell out before they release any real information about Beacon Park. Im guessing there are some similar floorpans and are trying to minimize competing with themselves.

Hurry! Everyone buy up the last remaining homes in PP so we can finally see some floorpans in BP!

gasman said:
There are only about 20 lots remaining in all of PP.  Shouldn't be too much longer.

16 homes to be exact: 2 Birch Trail, 1 Springhouse, 5 Beachwood (including 2 models), 1 Whistler, 4 Sagewood, 1 Harmony and 2 Melrose (1 model).

Wonder which house will be the last to go (Mr. Irrelevant?).  That T-Harmony had a sold sign in it for like a day, then it became available again.

bones said:
gasman said:
There are only about 20 lots remaining in all of PP.  Shouldn't be too much longer.

16 homes to be exact: 2 Birch Trail, 1 Springhouse, 5 Beachwood (including 2 models), 1 Whistler, 4 Sagewood, 1 Harmony and 2 Melrose (1 model).

Wonder which house will be the last to go (Mr. Irrelevant?).  That T-Harmony had a sold sign in it for like a day, then it became available again.

bones, where did you get all these info?

yaliu07 said:
bones said:
gasman said:

bones, where did you get all these info?

GP website. It lists pricing as well as plan #, lot # and street address but I didn't bother posting the prices bc at this point, it's hard to compare. I'm sure some (if not all) includes pre-selected upgrades.  The Melrose plan 1 model is $2m+

bones said:

Thanks for the breakdown!  A friend of mine recently bought a Beachwood, and they are way past any designer cutoffs, so flooring/window coverings are the only option still available.  Pricing is higher than previous lots as a result, since they include "designer upgrades" pre-selected.

Sagewood is an interesting situation...I believe most of their available units are north facing on Midori.  The sales office is having a helluva time off-loading those since FCBs hate that orientation.  They haven't listed their models yet, which will add 3 more homes to the total count.

gasman said:
bones said:

Thanks for the breakdown!  A friend of mine recently bought a Beachwood, and they are way past any designer cutoffs, so flooring/window coverings are the only option still available.  Pricing is higher than previous lots as a result, since they include "designer upgrades" pre-selected.

Sagewood is an interesting situation...I believe most of their available units are north facing on Midori.  The sales office is having a helluva time off-loading those since FCBs hate that orientation.  They haven't listed their models yet, which will add 3 more homes to the total count.

Oh I didn't realize shea didn't sell their models so your 20 is right!  They probably won't have too much trouble selling them. Lots are good and the backyards are done nicely.  Of the 4 sagewood homes left, 2 are on Midori and 2 are on allium (sp?). 

bones said:
gasman said:
bones said:

Oh I didn't realize shea didn't sell their models so your 20 is right!  They probably won't have too much trouble selling them. Lots are good and the backyards are done nicely.  Of the 4 sagewood homes left, 2 are on Midori and 2 are on allium (sp?).

I actually really love sagewood home in phase 1-5 because they have 6000+ lot size.  however, they were gone really really fast. 

Their phase 6-10 has smaller lot and i think it was 4800+ lot size and it very close to irvine blvd and i told them good luck.

actually i dont think bone's information is accurate.  for beachwood, there is one more phase after prospect.  They are located next to cloudbreak.  so if prospect phase has NOT sold out yet, then i dont think cloudbreak is sold out neither.

btw, one of the cloudbreak beachwood home has lot size 9200.  :)

irvinehomeowner said:
yaliu07 said:
Their phase 6-10 has smaller lot and i think it was 4800+ lot size and it very close to irvine blvd Ghost Crossing and i told them good luck.
Fixed. :) :) :)

I will be 0.1 mile closer  :)

and i have to watch out for all the road rage people...  :)

Back