Beacon Park

I don't know if TIC or city or Irvine is behind JOST but I don't think either of them is interested in integrating with FivePoints.

Anyone have info on land cost here?  Heard from someone that 5P jacked up the lot prices here based on PP success. Just curious to see a comparison and how that translates into actual home selling prices between the 2 neighborhoods.

Wonder if BP will have any homes with golf course views?  It looks like the lots that could have the views are facing each other instead of backing to the course.

I'm assuming that strip of greenbelt separating enclaves 2 and 3 is the golf course but perhaps not as they would probably leverage that with a row of view homes.

aquabliss said:
I don't know if TIC or city or Irvine is behind JOST but I don't think either of them is interested in integrating with FivePoints.

Have to say the trails to make the TIC product a cut above. it takes planning to tie everything together so thoughtfully. though orchard hill doesn't have as much connectivity as the other villages.

aquabliss said:
While TIC and City of Irvine are closely linked, I don't think the city is opposed to it. While it may not benefit TIC properties, for Irvine as a whole, inter-community connection is a huge benefit... esp when it comes to the Great Park.

Are we going to see some huge bridge over Irvine Blvd to link PP and BP?

irvinehomeowner said:
aquabliss said:
While TIC and City of Irvine are closely linked, I don't think the city is opposed to it.

While it may not benefit TIC properties, for Irvine as a whole, inter-community connection is a huge benefit... esp when it comes to the Great Park.

Are we going to see some huge bridge over Irvine Blvd to link PP and BP?

Yes

test said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Yaliu will not be buying there.

Or his wife.

actually, alot of chinese are buying in arcadia right now.  with cemetery, this will push more chinese buying in arcadia and diamond bar.  my current area choice will be arcadia > diamond bar > irvine.  :(

irvinehomeshopper said:
Will PROC and ROC ever integrate?

Rice Vino said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
The difference I see here at the great park is the residential and other facets are organically well integrated unlike the rest of Irvine where each of the discreet super blocks is walled off like an imperial city.

Is Great Park integrated into the other Irvine trails? Seems like JOST completion really added the missing puzzle piece that ties so many villages together.

Since Great Park wasn't park of Irvine's original master plan I wonder how it will connect with the other greenbelts and trails.

i assume you mean "Will china and taiwan ever integrate?".  my answer is yes.

yaliu07 said:
actually, alot of chinese are buying in arcadia right now.  with cemetery, this will push more chinese buying in arcadia and diamond bar.  my current area choice will be arcadia > diamond bar > irvine.  :(
Isn't Sierra Madre Cemetery close to Arcadia? :) :) :)

Hi everyone, I am new to TI and am pretty amazed with all the great information on here. It looks like Beacon Park will be offering some attached units, which is great because that is exactly what I am looking for based on my budget (low 500k). Do you think they will have condos in this price range? or is Cypress village my only option?

You can buy Zinnia in your price range if you need a home now or wait until Cal Pac reuses Zinnia at a new location. Cal Pac's innovation is quite clever and often has nine lives. You can also buy an attached product in Beacon Park in your price range this summer. If I were you I would wait until 2016 Summer for new products in GP? Most developers take a couple of years to perfect their crafts. You have to trust me the best will likely comes out in 2016. Great Park will be the next hottest innovation in RE. Five Point swept all the highest honor national awards in the NAHB. If I ever want to live in Irvine again I would choose the Great Park.

TIC owns several remnant strips of wide and shallow parcels that abut the Great Park. They are not big enough to receive its own village name. The stepchild villages may be your best bet since it is not anywhere near Woodbury or Cypress Village. It's outcast location could translate into lower value but the close proximity to Great Park is a lifestyle benefit.

Thank you for insight, you make some great points. I never thought about waiting for until 2016 for the more refined products to be released. Looking at RE development over the years, I can definitely see how builders seem to improve their products after each subsequent community they complete. But with that said, I don?t think I can wait that long because I am currently renting in Irvine and would like to put that money towards equity as soon as possible.

I really do appreciate Cal Pac?s designs and feel that they are the leaders when it comes to designing attached condos. I was looking at Zinnia?s plan 1 because I am only looking for a 2 bedroom, but was put off by the all the stairs (3 stories) and the tight living quarters. I still think its pretty good value and the extra .5 bath is a nice touch. Even though I am not a huge fan of Cypress Village, the location is pretty convenient and I would be able to work in minutes being so close to the 5 fwy.

I think I am going to wait for Beacon Park though, I really like what Five Point is offering. For now I am just hoping they offer something in my price range, if not I will have to look elsewhere.

I hope they offer something like Jade Court at BP.

Whoever design Jade Court plan 4 is a genius.  Pack 3 BR and a loft in 1500 sq.ft. space and makes it feel bigger than it actually is, awesome design. 

Plan 4 at Jade Court is a pretty impressive floor plan designed by Cal Pac, but unfortunately they were not mentioned as one of the builders in Beacon Park.

I also wonder what kind of price a Jade Court product would command at Beacon Park. Given how much the later phases were going for at CV, a plan 4 would be a tough buy compared to a typical entry level home in a motor court set up elsewhere.

Back