Alta Vista and Bella Vista at Orchard Hills

Someone send me a pic of Alta Vista's view lot at one of highest point. 

index.php

Attachments

• OHN1-2.jpg
    OHN1-2.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 300
noticed first floor framing for all 3 bella vista models and 1 alta vista model up too.  alta vista with their large lots will have nice setbacks and much larger backyards.  the bella vista models are almost up to the street with very small backyards for the home size.

Attachments

• 2016-12-15-16-44-19 (1).jpg
    2016-12-15-16-44-19 (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 405
Pricing information is out.  Grand opening on January 28 for pre-sales.

Alta Vista - Starting $2.35 million to $2.65 million.
Bella Vista - Starting $1.95 million to $2.25 million.

Not bad.

Goriot said:

Not bad.  Almost makes me wish i had waited just a bit longer.

dethman said:
Goriot said:

With TB you can add another 500k in upgrades to those prices.

Goriot said:

Not bad.

Vow, Toll Bros are not known to start at low prices, may be the market conditions are not good?  This is going to put pressure on Amelia and Trevi.  I think based on the floor plans and the location if the market is reasonble Alta Vista is going to sell out immediately.

Irvine Dream said:
Goriot said:

Not bad.

Vow, Toll Bros are not known to start at low prices, may be the market conditions are not good?  This is going to put pressure on Amelia and Trevi.  I think based on the floor plans and the location if the market is reasonble Alta Vista is going to sell out immediately.

You start looking at some upgrades/options funny at the TB design center at you can easily surpass 500k. Then for landscaping easily add 250k bare minimum.
As far as Trevi, New Home Co is head and shoulders above TB as far as quality and customer service. I know from experience.

The problem for OH is it is not convenient to get to the 5 or 405. Culver is already slow. And with all the houses being built on Jeffrey, it's going to get worse. However, this community will attract buyers with a variety of floor plans and most homes have 3-4 car garages, which is bad news for TNHC.

Movingup said:
The problem for OH is it is not convenient to get to the 5 or 405. Culver is already slow. And with all the houses being built on Jeffrey, it's going to get worse. However, this community will attract buyers with a variety of floor plans and most homes have 3-4 car garages, which is bad news for TNHC.

Groves owners use the 261, what's a few more bucks at that point.

aquabliss said:
Movingup said:

I take Jamboree North for my commute to north OC. Reverse (minimal) traffic all the way, scenic, and calming as you drive by the rolling hillsides.  That's why we chose OH. For the reverse commute.  I recognize there's probably relatively few(er) people who are in this situation.

dethman said:
Goriot said:

yeah, the floor plans, lot sizes and views are tempting, but if you have kids and plan to have them attend Orchard Hills School, you'll appreciate living in a closer in neighborhood. Have you seen the morning drop off situation there? Its horrendous. I'm never leaving my Saviero neighborhood which is 5 minutes walking distance on internal greenbelt paths with no car traffic to cross until the kids are out of school.

Movingup said:
The problem for OH is it is not convenient to get to the 5 or 405. Culver is already slow. And with all the houses being built on Jeffrey, it's going to get worse.

though i do appreciate freeway proximity, i'd say most higher end communities (newport coast, shady, turtles) tend to be in the hills and away from freeways.  HC being the most glaring exception. 

nyc to oc said:
I take Jamboree North for my commute to north OC. Reverse (minimal) traffic all the way, scenic, and calming as you drive by the rolling hillsides.  That's why we chose OH. For the reverse commute.  I recognize there's probably relatively few(er) people who are in this situation.

i also appreciate the proximity to the 261 entrance as i commute that way frequently.

nyc to oc said:
yeah, the floor plans, lot sizes and views are tempting, but if you have kids and plan to have them attend Orchard Hills School, you'll appreciate living in a closer in neighborhood. Have you seen the morning drop off situation there? Its horrendous. I'm never leaving my Saviero neighborhood which is 5 minutes walking distance on internal greenbelt paths with no car traffic to cross until the kids are out of school.

will also look forward to my kids walking to OH school, if they ever open up a few more grades there.  hate to say it, but i'll bet some toll parents may drive their kids to that saviero cul de sac and drop them off there.

Movingup said:

Proximity to freeway increase certain risks

Irvine Dream said:
Goriot said:

Not bad.

Toll Brothers designs, builds, markets, and arranges finance for detached and attached homes in luxury residential communities. (Profile from yahoo finance)

The single story model with 4 car garage with a view is the Bomb! I saw quite a bit of people yesterday when I drove by.  Are those VIP people?

nyc to oc said:
aquabliss said:
Movingup said:

The drive to the 5 fwy isn't bad at all from OH.  To the 405, sure, it is a bit annoying, but all depends on where people live.  I don't view OH as being far away from everything. 

I timed the drive to the 5 FWY on a slow day.  Around 8 mins to the 5 with only a couple of red lights.

It may take 10-14 mins if you hit red light at most intersections, which is usually the case in the morning and evening only.

Back