Alta Vista and Bella Vista at Orchard Hills

lnc said:
dethman said:
still hoping that bella vista comes in at a price i can afford... *crosses fingers*

Base on what TB paid for these lots, the starting price is should be reasonable.  My guess is the Bella Vista plan 1 will starting around $2.4m and you probably can buy a couple of them.  :)

If you can afford HC, then you can most likely find something comparable at the Vistas. I expect starting prices will be slightly higher than the HC collections based on how well HC is doing (especially the view and larger lots). I think 2.4 million here may get you a small house with a non-view tiny lot, and it is TUSD.

Email from Toll Brothers:

Exact pricing will not be available until closer to the opening date in January 2017

Don't ask me how I know this but many lots here does have view and the view is incredible. 

On a good Santana Wind day, I'm pretty sure you can see the ocean and probably even the Catalina Island from some of the view lots. 

lnc said:
Don't ask me how I know this but many lots here does have view and the view is incredible. 

On a good Santana Wind day, I'm pretty sure you can see the ocean and probably even the Catalina Island from some of the view lots. 

Im sure there will be a 300 to 500k premium for those views

lnc said:

Would you be able to post some "sneak peek" pics of some of the views, just to peak our interest?? If not I might just hike up there on a Sunday and explore

I'm sure a view like that is something many will pay for. You definitely got a good view if that is something you own or are a part of.

Way to go!

lnc said:

the gates were open on woody knoll so i took a drive up there and got to see the views from the alta vista lots.  they are nice but it wasn't spectacular in my opinion.  yorba linda vista del verde and brea blackstone were better i think.  but yes you can see the tustin hangars,  spectrum office buildings.  couldn't see catalina nor any ocean today.  it's the same view you get when driving south on the 261. not sure if the views are better on the other side (rembrandt).

dethman said:
lnc said:

the gates were open on woody knoll so i took a drive up there and got to see the views from the alta vista lots.  they are nice but it wasn't spectacular in my opinion.  yorba linda vista del verde and brea blackstone were better i think.  but yes you can see the tustin hangars,  spectrum office buildings.  couldn't see catalina nor any ocean today.  it's the same view you get when driving south on the 261. not sure if the views are better on the other side (rembrandt).
I went up there last week and I thought the opposite. I thought some of those views from the very top were fantastic.  You are kind of close to the toll road but I was amazed how far everything went back and how much elevation and how nice some of the views are going to be up on top. 

I was just checking out some of the street names up in the vistas development.  'Cloudy veil?' 'Dark sky?'  Who comes up with these seriously.

Okay, posting in the correct thread this time....

Attachments

• Photo Nov 08, 5 00 30 PM.jpg
    Photo Nov 08, 5 00 30 PM.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 342
  • Photo Nov 08, 5 01 06 PM.jpg
    Photo Nov 08, 5 01 06 PM.jpg
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 203
  • Photo Nov 08, 5 02 37 PM.jpg
    Photo Nov 08, 5 02 37 PM.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 221
this isn't alta vista but it's taken at OH as i was driving home from checking out houses there the other day.
24mx0zp.jpg

foundations for models now laid out but not poured yet.  very small lots at bella vista with short setbacks from the road.  just meh views even from the models IMO.  alta vista of course much higher up on the and with larger lots.  definitely better view, but i still think views from up here aren't great compared to other developments outside of irvine, the huge hill with the orchards that separates the two parts of the vistas obstructs too much so you don't get a full landscape view.

Anyone has any information on the selling price for these homes. Will they be lower or higher than Trevi?

AlexG said:
Anyone has any information on the selling price for these homes. Will they be lower or higher than Trevi?
Bella Vista less than Trevi.  Alta Vista will start slightly below Trevi but the larger models will be higher than Trevi.

Just a wild guess..

These look to be a bit bigger than the HC homes on average.  pricing will likely be in the low $3,000,000s for any lots with a view. But I guess this is still a bargain compared to La Vita plan 4.

Back