Alta Vista and Bella Vista at Orchard Hills

Latest pricing info about Alta Vista. Again their models were released yesterday. Sales brisk.

Attachments

• Alta Vista Prices 1.jpg
    Alta Vista Prices 1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 379
  • Alta Vista Prices 2.jpg
    Alta Vista Prices 2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 315
Latest site plan from Alta Vista - visited today, a day after their model grand open and it was busy.

Attachments

• Alta Vista Site 1.jpg
    Alta Vista Site 1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 352
  • Alta Vista Site 2.jpg
    Alta Vista Site 2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 286
  • Alta Vista Site 3.jpg
    Alta Vista Site 3.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 381
lnc said:
Wow, that's about 30% of entire track sold already!

It's going to sold out in no time.

Someone on this forum said homes greater than $1.5m have a smaller pool of buyers.  The Vistas are making it seem like everyone has $2-3m to spend.

I guess these big homes for the price, are way lower price/sq ft compared to homes in the south.  This is what $3.3m gets you in TR.  it's not even close to the size of these Vista homes. 
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/41-Cezanne-92603/home/5900754

South Irvine is a lot more expensive!

Sunnyirvine said:
Impressive sales but wondering, the never ending debate here on TUSD vs. IUSD.  Is Alta/Bella community not TUSD?

Indeed it is. Was talking to my friends about it and the sales rep there flipped out. Said kids are now transferring away from schools like Uni since its so competitive.  Lol

I swear these new home reps are the worst. 

Sunnyirvine said:
Impressive sales but wondering, the never ending debate here on TUSD vs. IUSD.  Is Alta/Bella community not TUSD?

In the handouts, they don't even bother to mention TUSD in the "Highlights" box.  It says "Excellent private schools, including Fairmont Private Schools, are located nearby".

I guess they've given up on TUSD too.

Sunnyirvine said:

The TUSD schools assigned to the Groves are competitive with IUSD. But if you can afford a $3M home, you can easily afford private school as well.

jmoney74 said:
Sunnyirvine said:

Indeed it is. Was talking to my friends about it and the sales rep there flipped out. Said kids are now transferring away from schools like Uni since its so competitive.  Lol
The schools assigned to Vistas are still very competitive, and comparable to Uni. I could only imagine it becoming more and more competitive with the all of the kids in the Groves being assigned to the school, bringing in the money to afford tutoring and whatnot.

iacrenter said:
Sunnyirvine said:

The TUSD schools assigned to the Groves are competitive with IUSD. But if you can afford a $3M home, you can easily afford private school as well.

That's not the issue though. IUSD zoned homes just appreciate better.

jmoney74 said:
iacrenter said:
Sunnyirvine said:

I don't think people are buying homes here because they think it will appreciate more or less than a IUSD zoned home. It's all about the location/view and home design. IF the schools were terrible, then it would be a drag on sales.

jmoney74 said:
Sunnyirvine said:

I swear these new home reps are the worst.

The reps will say anything to make a sale.  I remember when Trevi opened, some Asian lady was arguing that IUSD is better.  The sales guy said more kids got into Stanford that year from Beckman than Uni.

IHS would have gotten a kick out of one of the models with the kid's bedroom all decked out in Yale parenphenalia.  I guess Sales told the staging company to get rid of the Cal State Fullerton pennants.

iacrenter said:
jmoney74 said:
iacrenter said:
Sunnyirvine said:

I don't think people are buying homes here because they think it will appreciate more or less than a IUSD zoned home. It's all about the location/view and home design. IF the schools were terrible, then it would be a drag on sales.
Just like all the view lots in BR, sold like hot cakes.

AW said:
iacrenter said:
jmoney74 said:
iacrenter said:
Sunnyirvine said:

Just like all the view lots in BR, sold like hot cakes.

I did say LOCATION as one of the main drivers for purchase. That would include the city.

jmoney74 said:
Once BTB reads this, he will go all YF on it. Lol

You sure have a lot of time to post on Talk Irvine; still out of work? Oh that's right, mommy still bailing you and your wifey out?

BlackFever said:
jmoney74 said:
Once BTB reads this, he will go all YF on it. Lol

You sure have a lot of time to post on Talk Irvine; still out of work? Oh that's right, mommy still bailing you and your wifey out?

Yup!!!

Back