Woodbury Town Center Store Closing

[quote author="High Gravity" date=1240287096][quote author="bkshopr" date=1240286494][quote author="SoCal78" date=1240285809][quote author="Girl In the OC" date=1240278624]I went to the Trabuco Grove Shopping center yesterday to get a pedicure... and Star Nails is gone! I was shocked as they were always so much busier than the nail place in Woodbury Center.

Empty with a "For Lease" sign in the window.... :down:</blockquote>

Hey, how is the one in Woodbury Town Center? I have not tried it yet but it's the closest salon to me so I've been thinking of going. Are they any good?</blockquote>

I will get my pedicure and toe nails painted only if the place is not own or run by Vietnamese.</blockquote>

The firm I worked for had an in house manicurist. One day, I saw her empty a big stainless steel bowl of cloudy foot water in the office kitchen sink, where people put their coffee mugs and dishes. I will not reveal the ethinc background of the manicurist.</blockquote>

May be many happy feet shared the same bucket of water so the water became cloudy?

I just started going to the nail salon in Woodbury. I highly recommend Sandra for mani/pedi. I have very high standards (I get frustrated easily when things are not just-so) and she is very good.

For facials, though, stick to FaceLogic in the District.

Back