Why is Woodbury a bad sequel to Northpark?

very interesting... i learn something new every day here.

oakcreekrenter - i think there are so many people out and about because the lot sizes are so small. most people have hardscaping in their small yards and patios. so anyone who has a pet of any size is guaranteed to be walking around for nature calls. there's also an enormous amount people who dont park in their garages which means you see people going in and out of their houses all the time. centrally-located park obviously contributes to the people out and about. the trip around the park is nice because it's nearly a mile without having to cross any streets, same goes for the open space. those are just some of the things i've noticed.

<p>only the pools and tennis areas require the KeyFob. The assocation fee is only 105 a month! It is a very reasonable rate considering all the pools, parks, tennis courts, etc. With the exception of the resort pool, most of the pools are not busy even on weekends. I don't think any renters will want to drive to some of the pools far away from their complex. </p>

<p>I also noticed that they are many walkers, and bikers. </p>

not to mention if you walked to the woodbury pools, who wants to walk home a qtr mile soaking wet and freezing when you could have just stayed in your bldg.

i think the fear of renters is overblown but i live in the neighborhood so i'm admittedly biased.

I never walk to those pools or any of the other amentities...to far and why do that when I have a pool in my own complex so if I need to refill my cooler I can walk right upstairs.

However, the b-ball and tennis courts are nice. Always so good pick up games.

Back