What is your favorite International ETF or Mutual Fund?

[quote author="PANDA" date=1226186666]Graph,

It seems that you need to prove to this virtual communiity that you are the better man. That you are right and I am wrong. To be honest with you, I can really care less. </blockquote>

Panda, you hit the nail on the head here. For whatever reason, Graphrix feels a need to convince everyone how great he is. I have seen his say that he is Larry Ellison's nephew, a better cook that Bobby Flay, has a harem of super models following him wherever he goes, and in his posts to you, he tries to act like he is the second coming of Jessee Livermore.

It's really quite sad.

In posts where he drops the pretenses and exposes himself, he does have a compelling personality. It's a shame that we can't see more of that side of him and less of the facade that he puts up here.

[quote author="WINEX" date=1226202046][quote author="PANDA" date=1226186666]Graph,

It seems that you need to prove to this virtual communiity that you are the better man. That you are right and I am wrong. To be honest with you, I can really care less. </blockquote>

Panda, you hit the nail on the head here. For whatever reason, Graphrix feels a need to convince everyone how great he is. I have seen his say that he is Larry Ellison's nephew, a better cook that Bobby Flay, has a harem of super models following him wherever he goes, and in his posts to you, he tries to act like he is the second coming of Jessee Livermore.

It's really quite sad.

In posts where he drops the pretenses and exposes himself, he does have a compelling personality. It's a shame that we can't see more of that side of him and less of the facade that he puts up here.</blockquote>

Of course you would agree with him. You both suffer from the same thick skull syndrome that blinds you from the real point, only seeing what you want to see. It is the sheer ignorance that you both display by not reading and understanding the full context of my point that is sad. You could see more than one side of me, but you don't want to, so only one side is all you will ever see. If you are really that naive to believe I am Larry Elison's nephew, and since you have never had any of my BBQ, or know how hawt Caycifish or Profette is, or can't see the proof of my trades from investopedia that I posted a picture of and have traded in my own account for, truly shows and proves just how ignorant and humorless you and Panda are. And for that, it is not me who is sad, but it is you that is truly sad. I'm sorry you have such a miserable life that you have to put other people down to make yourself feel better, maybe you should focus on making your life better instead. Because every time you pathetically try to put me down, I work even harder to make myself better than you. It's too bad that you will never see it that way, but maybe you like being a miserable and angry person. If you don't ever try, then you can't fail, right?

[quote author="PANDA" date=1226186666]Graph,

It seems that you need to prove to this virtual communiity that you are the better man. That you are right and I am wrong. To be honest with you, I can really care less. Even the Doom & Goom guys like Jim Rogers and Peter schiff never predicted that the dollar would rally as it has. I am sure that Peter Schiiff didn't know that the international and Emerging Markets would get damaged as much as it did going down 50 - 60%. I knew that the DOW would drop big time, but i had no idea that international equities will go down as much as it did. I was very lucky to sell out of my China and Emerging Market ETFs when i did back in 2007, and it was not by listening to Peter or Jim. I made that decision after sitting on a 13 hour flight back from Seoul, and a nice Asian gentleman sitting next me told me that there is a bubble in Chinese equities and to get out when you can. During my trip back to Hong Kong, my manufacturer was telling me the same thing. These two men are the ones who saved me at least a $100,000 - $150,00 in losses, not Peter Schiff. Graph, you may truly be the winner over me in 2008, but let me remind you that my portfolio was concentrated in overseas equities from 2002 - 2007, and i did not starting buying precious metals just recently. Though, I strongly believe in Jim and Peter's long term view of Commodities and Asia, in 2008... people who followed their advice are all under water this year.

Graph, it doesn't make a man who purchased a new Woodbury home in 2006 a loser. It is only when the home owners sells his house today at huge loss that makes him a loser today. If he holds his house until 2013 - 2015... He will be just fine, and eventually he will become a winner. Irvine has been and always will be a great product. I feel the same way about Commodities and International Equities for the long run, except they much, much more undervalued than buying a home in Irvine right now. In 2008, I have been buyer and have not sold one share or one ounce of anything in my portfolio.</blockquote>

You completely missed my point. Panda, you are a smart guy, and please do not suffer from the same blinding ignorance of WHINEX, you are a much better, thoughtful, and kind person than he is. My point wasn't to prove that I am bigger or better than you. My point was you have basically spammed the forums with your wacky investment ideas, and you go back and forth in whether or not you are invested in them. Are you invested in those ETFs or not? At the beginning of this thread you made it sound like you were, and now you are saying you got out in 2007. You didn't borrow my time machine, so which is it?

If you are going to be talking about investing at all, then you need to disclose if you are invested or not. I am on record for saying I bought LEH when it was trading in the high $3 range, and I lost money on it. If someone invested along with me, then we lost money together, and they would know I suffered along with them. I also have recommended CGMFX is the past, and if anyone invested (I think Vicstah did, and I am sure he wants to kick me in the nuts if he did) in that fund then they suffered a loss along with me. What you are doing by touting these ETFs, funds, and currencies without letting people know you are invested in them, and people possibly thinking you know what you are talking about and invested in them, then they are losing big time money, when they should have been invested in something else like a savings account. You need to be careful about what you say, and you need to disclose more info on what you are talking about, like whether you are invested in them or not. If you are, then you need to have the decency to show your losses too. Why don't you post a picture of your investopedia account since you are not in the game?

Whether someone bought a home in Woodbury and 2006 and sells in 2013, or buys FXI back in August and sells today, then they are a loser. In fact if they bought FXI they are a big fat loser. How would you feel if someone here you respected, like awgee for example or IrvineSingleMom, invested in FXI when you first posted about it in this thread? I know that you have a big heart, just like me, and I wouldn't want to see them lose that kind of money, just like I wouldn't have wanted them to buy a house in 2006. Does that make sense to you now? It isn't about who is bigger and better, it is about what is disclosed and what is not, and who it is appropriate for. You need to be careful, people could get hurt by getting the wrong message. And for that, I think you do care.

Graph,

I now see where you are coming from and I do not want to misguide anyone on this forum, nor would I like to see any one here be in financial ruin. I have also witnessed two of the guys i respect very much to be off in their predictions for 2008. When i listen to Peter Schiff's radio show on Wednesdays, it is very disheartening to hear some of his Europac clients in tears saying that they handed over a $1 million to his brokerage firm early this year and now their accounts are down 50%. I am not a big fan on how he is responding to his clients that he doesn't really care if they are down 50% because they are not selling. I think his clients were calling him just to receive some type of comfort from him. One Asian lady couple weeks ago seemed to be in tears on air. For some reason, i was feeling very simpathetic towards her.

Though Jim Rogers and Peter Schiff had made some great calls in the past, some of their short-term predictions are off. Had i listened to Peter and held all my holdings in international funds, my portfolio would be a disaster right now. In my FAKE investopedia account i purchased: SLV, GLD, CEF, DGP, and FXI and I am down quite a bit. I think that we are at or near bottom for Emerging Markets and International Equities so i plan to get back into ETFs: EEM, EFA, and FXI in my real account fairly soon.

I guess the main difference between you, Trojan, and IR and Me,Awgee, and a few others is that you are in the opinion that the dollar has bottomed and will continue its huge rally up as where Awgee and I believe that the dollar is a terrible currency to hold right now taking its last gasp of air before drowning. Therefore, currently, most of my assets are outside of the U.S. dollar. The bloggers on this forum will need to make their own decisions to either to believe in the U.S. dollar or get out of the dollar before it is too late.

Graph, as much as I love the city of Irvine, I really enjoy being part of this blog as it keeps my dream alive in owning a business and living in Irvine one day. I do care about the people here and I would be lieing to everyone here that I would recommend them to have 100% of their cash in dollar based assets, money market and CDs. I would love to hear what others think to what i am saying.

Hmmmm, at 12:53 pm you said: (Note: Emphasis added to original quote)

[quote author="graphrix" date=1226206400]

Of course you would agree with him. <strong>You both suffer</strong> from the same thick skull syndrome that blinds you from the real point, only seeing what you want to see. It is the sheer ignorance that<strong> you both display</strong> by not reading and understanding the full context of my point that is sad.

truly shows and proves just<strong> how ignorant and humorless you and Panda are.</strong>

</blockquote>

Then you wait 20 minutes and in a post to Panda you say:

[quote author="graphrix" date=1226207583]

You completely missed my point. Panda, you are a smart guy, and please do not suffer from the same blinding ignorance of WHINEX, you are a much better, thoughtful, and kind person than he is.

</blockquote>

Did you think that Panda couldn't read what you wrote 20 minutes before? Or did you come to the realization that you would be impressing one less person in this community if you didn't change courses quickly?

But don't worry, I don't believe anything you post here. If you think otherwise, it is you who are naive. Really, the only person you are fooling is yourself.

[quote author="WINEX" date=1226220130]Hmmmm, at 12:53 pm you said: (Note: Emphasis added to original quote)

Of course you would agree with him. <strong>You both suffer</strong> from the same thick skull syndrome that blinds you from the real point, only seeing what you want to see. It is the sheer ignorance that<strong> you both display</strong> by not reading and understanding the full context of my point that is sad.

truly shows and proves just<strong> how ignorant and humorless you and Panda are.</strong>

</blockquote>

You completely missed my point. Panda, you are a smart guy, and please do not suffer from the same blinding ignorance of WHINEX, you are a much better, thoughtful, and kind person than he is.

</blockquote>

Did you think that Panda couldn't read what you wrote 20 minutes before? Or did you come to the realization that you would be impressing one less person in this community if you didn't change courses quickly?

But don't worry, I don't believe anything you post here. If you think otherwise, it is you who are naive. Really, the only person you are fooling is yourself.</blockquote>

Awe... you're breaking my heart. I can't go on living knowing that you don't care what I say. Come on WHINEX, don't be so callous. I know deep down you really love me, and that is why you always respond, because you always have to read what I say. It's okay, you don't have to come out and say it just yet.

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/How-Develop-Your-Sense-Humor/dp/0766160203">I did find a book you might want to pick up</a>, seems to be a popular seller.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1226221383][quote author="WINEX" date=1226220130]Hmmmm, at 12:53 pm you said: (Note: Emphasis added to original quote)

</blockquote>

</blockquote>

But don't worry, I don't believe anything you post here. If you think otherwise, it is you who are naive. Really, the only person you are fooling is yourself.</blockquote>

Awe... you're breaking my heart. I can't go on living knowing that you don't care what I say. Come on WHINEX, don't be so callous. I know deep down you really love me, and that is why you always respond, because you always have to read what I say. It's okay, you don't have to come out and say it just yet.

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/How-Develop-Your-Sense-Humor/dp/0766160203">I did find a book you might want to pick up</a>, seems to be a popular seller.</blockquote>

I haven't read the book that helped you develop your sense of humor. So tell me, was saying that Panda had "thick skull syndrome", "displayed sheer ignorance" and was "ignorant and humorless" a joke? Or was the joke revealed 20 minutes later when you said that he sa a "smart guy"?

Given that your definition of "humor" is telling everyone how great you are and saying you are being "snarky", I think I pass on the book you used to develop such a wonderful sense of humor. Even without reading the reviews of the book you are recommending, it's obvious there isn't much there. But for the record, here are the 3 reviews (taken out of original order)

Threw it away already, April 14, 2005

By J. LEE "Lostmysenseofhumor" (NYC) - See all my reviews

(REAL NAME)

Not what I expected. Reprint of dated article and not a great article to begin with. Amazon needs to flag this book before others buy it. Not a book..a dated article that will not make anyone humorous or leave em laughing.

Complete waste of money and time, September 7, 2005

By G. Bolloten (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews

(REAL NAME)

I was aghast when I received this "book". It is nothing more than a poorly copied term paper written by a college student, copied on a machine and pasted together into a pamphlet. The words were all blurred as though they had been forwarded to the publisher by Fax through three different machines before finally arriving there. The content is silly and completely useless. The only reason I didn't return it to Amazon instead of throwing it in the trash (which I did) was because of the cost of mailing it back.

don't bother, March 13, 2004

By A Customer

There is nothing how-to about this book in the least. It is really a history of humor:

"Thackeray tell us that humor is 'wit an love,' and Anne Evans declares that is 'thinking in fun while we feel in earnest.'

"Surely Dryden did not suppose that the almighty mob would be corrected by his verses, but perhaps he expected to convert a few individuals from too great a trust in the wisdom of majorities. It is certain that a clever satire is often more effective than a logical argument."

"The word 'sarcasm' has a suggestive etymology. In ancient Greek, 'sarkos' meant flesh, and 'sarkadzein' came to mean tear flesh, like dogs, or to speak so bitterly as to suggest the tearing of flesh."

I didn't cherry-pick these quotes - the whole book is like that. It's interesting, just not what I thought I was buying.

[quote author="WINEX" date=1226227365]I haven't read the book that helped you develop your sense of humor. So tell me, was saying that Panda had "thick skull syndrome", "displayed sheer ignorance" and was "ignorant and humorless" a joke? Or was the joke revealed 20 minutes later when you said that he sa a "smart guy"?

Given that your definition of "humor" is telling everyone how great you are and saying you are being "snarky", I think I pass on the book you used to develop such a wonderful sense of humor. Even without reading the reviews of the book you are recommending, it's obvious there isn't much there. But for the record, here are the 3 reviews (taken out of original order)

(REAL NAME)

Not what I expected. Reprint of dated article and not a great article to begin with. Amazon needs to flag this book before others buy it. Not a book..a dated article that will not make anyone humorous or leave em laughing.

(REAL NAME)

I was aghast when I received this "book". It is nothing more than a poorly copied term paper written by a college student, copied on a machine and pasted together into a pamphlet. The words were all blurred as though they had been forwarded to the publisher by Fax through three different machines before finally arriving there. The content is silly and completely useless. The only reason I didn't return it to Amazon instead of throwing it in the trash (which I did) was because of the cost of mailing it back.

By A Customer

There is nothing how-to about this book in the least. It is really a history of humor:

"Thackeray tell us that humor is 'wit an love,' and Anne Evans declares that is 'thinking in fun while we feel in earnest.'

"Surely Dryden did not suppose that the almighty mob would be corrected by his verses, but perhaps he expected to convert a few individuals from too great a trust in the wisdom of majorities. It is certain that a clever satire is often more effective than a logical argument."

"The word 'sarcasm' has a suggestive etymology. In ancient Greek, 'sarkos' meant flesh, and 'sarkadzein' came to mean tear flesh, like dogs, or to speak so bitterly as to suggest the tearing of flesh."

I didn't cherry-pick these quotes - the whole book is like that. It's interesting, just not what I thought I was buying.</blockquote>

See... not only do read what I post, but you click the links I provide. Then, you even do in depth research on the book and read the reviews. I didn't, I just posted one of the first links from a google search on "finding a sense of humor". So... you prove that you read what I post, take it to heart, and show that you are in fact seeking a sense of humor. Kudos for you! You are at least taking a step in the right direction. Whether the book is right for you, I don't know, but at least you trying to find a sense of humor. I hope it works out for you. I really do think you are an intelligent guy, and have some great things to say, but you could become more refined in the way that you do come across. I'm just glad I don't need a book to help make people like me, but I am willing to help you become more likable along the way. Don't take it the wrong way, I seriously can help you become more likable and more respected if you want. I knew you loved me deep down, and this proves you do, so thanks.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1226212304]Graph,

I now see where you are coming from and I do not want to misguide anyone on this forum, nor would I like to see any one here be in financial ruin. I have also witnessed two of the guys i respect very much to be off in their predictions for 2008. When i listen to Peter Schiff's radio show on Wednesdays, it is very disheartening to hear some of his Europac clients in tears saying that they handed over a $1 million to his brokerage firm early this year and now their accounts are down 50%. I am not a big fan on how he is responding to his clients that he doesn't really care if they are down 50% because they are not selling. I think his clients were calling him just to receive some type of comfort from him. One Asian lady couple weeks ago seemed to be in tears on air. For some reason, i was feeling very simpathetic towards her.

Though Jim Rogers and Peter Schiff had made some great calls in the past, some of their short-term predictions are off. Had i listened to Peter and held all my holdings in international funds, my portfolio would be a disaster right now. In my FAKE investopedia account i purchased: SLV, GLD, CEF, DGP, and FXI and I am down quite a bit. I think that we are at or near bottom for Emerging Markets and International Equities so i plan to get back into ETFs: EEM, EFA, and FXI in my real account fairly soon.

I guess the main difference between you, Trojan, and IR and Me,Awgee, and a few others is that you are in the opinion that the dollar has bottomed and will continue its huge rally up as where Awgee and I believe that the dollar is a terrible currency to hold right now taking its last gasp of air before drowning. Therefore, currently, most of my assets are outside of the U.S. dollar. The bloggers on this forum will need to make their own decisions to either to believe in the U.S. dollar or get out of the dollar before it is too late.

Graph, as much as I love the city of Irvine, I really enjoy being part of this blog as it keeps my dream alive in owning a business and living in Irvine one day. I do care about the people here and I would be lieing to everyone here that I would recommend them to have 100% of their cash in dollar based assets, money market and CDs. I would love to hear what others think to what i am saying.</blockquote>

LOL, nice avatar, it is truly fitting for you, and it should make Ten proud.

Panda, I hear you on Schiff, I love the guy and he has been right, but his clients have been getting whacked. To that I say, like you, do your own research! As he gets whacked, and as <a href="http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Top-hedge-fund-managers-funereal/story.aspx?guid={8C0A785F-F1E5-4E84-B020-B4E6AA1C6496}">hedgies get whacked</a>, I dunno what is the best course of action. I really wish I knew, because I would shout it from the mountains of turtle ridge, but I don't know. I will agree with you, in that I think people should diversify themselves from the typical US exposure. What that is, I am not sure. As you have seen, and as I have proven, nothing is safe. I do think holding a bit of gold 5%-10% is not bad, but I will admit I sold when the stop losses hit $790 and I don't hold gold any more. In fact, I wish I had taken advantage of gold on the way down like morekaos. You should look more into the double short or double long ETFs. Once they hit highs or lows of things you hold, then you should invest in them as a hedge. If you invested half of your position of gold in double short gold, then you would be about even, if not up on gold. Fund managers get arrogant, including Shiff, and you need to seize the opportunity they are missing, up or down. I really wish I had some wise investment advice, but I don't. The only thing I can say is take advantage of the volatility. I made money betting against FXI, and you should too. Either that, or you should figure out a way that you can.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck, because we all need it, along with the technical and fundamentals.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1226254959][quote author="WINEX" date=1226227365]I haven't read the book that helped you develop your sense of humor. So tell me, was saying that Panda had "thick skull syndrome", "displayed sheer ignorance" and was "ignorant and humorless" a joke? Or was the joke revealed 20 minutes later when you said that he sa a "smart guy"?

(REAL NAME)

(REAL NAME)

By A Customer

I didn't cherry-pick these quotes - the whole book is like that. It's interesting, just not what I thought I was buying.</blockquote>

See... not only do read what I post, but you click the links I provide. Then, you even do in depth research on the book and read the reviews. I didn't, I just posted one of the first links from a google search on "finding a sense of humor". So... you prove that you read what I post, take it to heart, and show that you are in fact seeking a sense of humor. Kudos for you! You are at least taking a step in the right direction. Whether the book is right for you, I don't know, but at least you trying to find a sense of humor. I hope it works out for you. I really do think you are an intelligent guy, and have some great things to say, but you could become more refined in the way that you do come across. I'm just glad I don't need a book to help make people like me, but I am willing to help you become more likable along the way. Don't take it the wrong way, I seriously can help you become more likable and more respected if you want. I knew you loved me deep down, and this proves you do, so thanks.</blockquote>

On the contrary. I simply proved that it takes less than 30 seconds to prove what a fool you are.

[quote author="WINEX" date=1226272623]On the contrary. I simply proved that it takes less than 30 seconds to prove what a fool you are.</blockquote>

See... again you read my post and responded. I know you don't think I am a fool, and really deep down you love me. It's cool, and one day you can come out of the closet and say it. I'm so proud that you keep reading my posts, because I knew you did care.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1226284558][quote author="WINEX" date=1226272623]On the contrary. I simply proved that it takes less than 30 seconds to prove what a fool you are.</blockquote>

See... again you read my post and responded. I know you don't think I am a fool, and really deep down you love me. It's cool, and one day you can come out of the closet and say it. I'm so proud that you keep reading my posts, because I knew you did care.</blockquote>

Graph, not to put my nose in your personal life or anything, but is WINEX by any chance your former ex-girl friend? I mean your conversations back and forth is kinda weird.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1226313947][quote author="graphrix" date=1226284558][quote author="WINEX" date=1226272623]On the contrary. I simply proved that it takes less than 30 seconds to prove what a fool you are.</blockquote>

See... again you read my post and responded. I know you don't think I am a fool, and really deep down you love me. It's cool, and one day you can come out of the closet and say it. I'm so proud that you keep reading my posts, because I knew you did care.</blockquote>

Graph, not to put my nose in your personal life or anything, but is WINEX by any chance your former ex-girl friend? I mean your conversations back and forth is kinda weird.</blockquote>

First of all, I'm a guy. Secondly, isn't talking back and forth the purpose of a forum?

[quote author="WINEX" date=1226314832][quote author="PANDA" date=1226313947][quote author="graphrix" date=1226284558][quote author="WINEX" date=1226272623]On the contrary. I simply proved that it takes less than 30 seconds to prove what a fool you are.</blockquote>

Graph, not to put my nose in your personal life or anything, but is WINEX by any chance your former ex-girl friend? I mean your conversations back and forth is kinda weird.</blockquote>

First of all, I'm a guy. Secondly, isn't talking back and forth the purpose of a forum?</blockquote>

Sorry Winex, My bad.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1226315322][quote author="WINEX" date=1226314832][quote author="PANDA" date=1226313947][quote author="graphrix" date=1226284558][quote author="WINEX" date=1226272623]On the contrary. I simply proved that it takes less than 30 seconds to prove what a fool you are.</blockquote>

First of all, I'm a guy. Secondly, isn't talking back and forth the purpose of a forum?</blockquote>

Sorry Winex, My bad.</blockquote>

He is just cranky. I dunno why, but he is. It's probably best just to ignore him, but every once in a while he has a good point without putting someone down. It's rare, but it does happen. More than likely he will just try to put you down by being like a 6th grader who gets picked on and call you names. Poor guy, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for someone with so much anger. There is more to life than just putting down people on the intarwebs to make you feel like a big smart guy.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1226324405][quote author="PANDA" date=1226315322][quote author="WINEX" date=1226314832][quote author="PANDA" date=1226313947][quote author="graphrix" date=1226284558][quote author="WINEX" date=1226272623]On the contrary. I simply proved that it takes less than 30 seconds to prove what a fool you are.</blockquote>

He is just cranky. I dunno why, but he is. It's probably best just to ignore him, but every once in a while he has a good point without putting someone down. It's rare, but it does happen. More than likely he will just try to put you down by being like a 6th grader who gets picked on and call you names. Poor guy, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for someone with so much anger. There is more to life than just putting down people on the intarwebs to make you feel like a big smart guy.</blockquote>
Can we get a temp ban on Teh Panda? I think he needs a timeout.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1226160772] However, if you look at the Pandaless challenge, you would see that awgee had a good start but now is royally hurting. Much like you portfolio is, and what is cool is since you haven't edited your comment before me, then it is now on record, so I will come back to see how your picks haven't done. Granted, we haven't been doing much in the panda challenge, but here if you copied awgee's picks then this is what it would look like...

http://xs233.xs.to/xs233/08456/awgeeivp464.jpg

Now, here is what my portfolio looks like, and I have truly been half assing it. You should check out the trade history, the anti-panda trades worked out really well.

http://xs233.xs.to/xs233/08456/graphivp267.jpg

</blockquote>

What would it look like now?

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA" date=1226327493][quote author="graphrix" date=1226324405][quote author="PANDA" date=1226315322][quote author="WINEX" date=1226314832][quote author="PANDA" date=1226313947][quote author="graphrix" date=1226284558][quote author="WINEX" date=1226272623]On the contrary. I simply proved that it takes less than 30 seconds to prove what a fool you are.</blockquote>

He is just cranky. I dunno why, but he is. It's probably best just to ignore him, but every once in a while he has a good point without putting someone down. It's rare, but it does happen. More than likely he will just try to put you down by being like a 6th grader who gets picked on and call you names. Poor guy, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for someone with so much anger. There is more to life than just putting down people on the intarwebs to make you feel like a big smart guy.</blockquote>
Can we get a temp ban on Teh Panda? I think he needs a timeout.</blockquote>

FXI - China

Oct 27, 2008 price $19.42

Mar 2, 2009 price $22.80

Today: $42.38

EEM - Emerging Markets

Oct 27, 2008 price $19.82

Mar 2, 2009 price $21.10

Today: $37.82

What would you say are the chances that we will see FXI-China and EEM-Emerging Markets under March 2, 2009 prices once again within the next 24 months?

Back