Waste of time...

[quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250894356]Wow... is there really a thread about this?</blockquote>

Amazingl, it has allot to do with what we discuss here in the forums. It chronicles the fake, foolish and greedy that inflated the great housing bubble to begin with...and its funny

[quote author="morekaos" date=1250894506][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250894356]Wow... is there really a thread about this?</blockquote>

Amazingl, it has allot to do with what we discuss here in the forums. It chronicles the fake, foolish and greedy that inflated the great housing bubble to begin with...and its funny</blockquote>

It's freakin' hilarious. They have this swagger about them that is completely undeserved.

P.S. with all these SC logos, I had to finally represent the alma mater. :)

[quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250894356]Wow... is there really a thread about this?</blockquote>

So much for being a "long time lurker"...

[quote author="graphrix" date=1250908420][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250894356]Wow... is there really a thread about this?</blockquote>

So much for being a "long time lurker"...</blockquote>

Don't be so sensitive graphy...

I was just saying it seems like just another opportunity for people on this forum to put down others. Pointing and laughing behind the screen seems a little pathetic to me. Maybe it's just the way you deal with things.

[quote author="CougBear" date=1250899757][quote author="morekaos" date=1250894506][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250894356]Wow... is there really a thread about this?</blockquote>

Amazingl, it has allot to do with what we discuss here in the forums. It chronicles the fake, foolish and greedy that inflated the great housing bubble to begin with...and its funny</blockquote>

It's freakin' hilarious. They have this swagger about them that is completely undeserved.

P.S. with all these SC logos, I had to finally represent the alma mater. :)</blockquote>
USC FTW!!! UCLA too, but only during basketball season. haha

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1250910754][quote author="CougBear" date=1250899757][quote author="morekaos" date=1250894506][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250894356]Wow... is there really a thread about this?</blockquote>

P.S. with all these SC logos, I had to finally represent the alma mater. :)</blockquote>
USC FTW!!! UCLA too, but only during basketball season. haha</blockquote>

I appreciate that.

[quote author="morekaos" date=1250910939][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1250910754][quote author="CougBear" date=1250899757][quote author="morekaos" date=1250894506][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250894356]Wow... is there really a thread about this?</blockquote>

USC FTW!!! UCLA too, but only during basketball season. haha</blockquote>

I appreciate that.</blockquote>
Well, I'm really a Brojan...UCLA undergrad and USC grad school so I gotta pull for the winners. haha Btw, that was gonna be my one and only post for the work day as I am using my fellow consultants iPhone but now you got me to post up another.

[quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250910271][quote author="graphrix" date=1250908420][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250894356]Wow... is there really a thread about this?</blockquote>

I was just saying it seems like just another opportunity for people on this forum to put down others. Pointing and laughing behind the screen seems a little pathetic to me. Maybe it's just the way you deal with things.</blockquote>

Nice passive aggressive pot shot. I'll be more blunt... let me know when you actually have a RE transaction under your belt, then maybe you will have some knowledge and experience to share. Until then... you just keep making comments like "looks like the house will be heading to the auction soon", and I will keep coming in to clean up after you with the exact date of the home having been auctioned and at what price the investor picked it for. Cuz... you know... that's just the way I deal with things.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1250911498][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250910271][quote author="graphrix" date=1250908420][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250894356]Wow... is there really a thread about this?</blockquote>

I was just saying it seems like just another opportunity for people on this forum to put down others. Pointing and laughing behind the screen seems a little pathetic to me. Maybe it's just the way you deal with things.</blockquote>

Nice passive aggressive pot shot. I'll be more blunt... let me know when you actually have a RE transaction under your belt, then maybe you will have some knowledge and experience to share. Until then... you just keep making comments like "looks like the house will be heading to the auction soon", and I will keep coming in to clean up after you with the exact date of the home having been auctioned and at what price the investor picked it for. Cuz... you know... that's just the way I deal with things.</blockquote>
Come on Graphcakes, be nice...it's Friday. Anyhows, back to work for me. BLAH!

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1250911649]Come on Graphcakes, be nice...it's Friday. Anyhows, back to work for me. BLAH!</blockquote>

F- that 'nice' crap. Newbie troll had it coming. Where's that guy who wanted to do the vacation rentals in that gated community in Fullerton? I need somebody to kick.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1250911498][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250910271][quote author="graphrix" date=1250908420][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250894356]Wow... is there really a thread about this?</blockquote>

Nice passive aggressive pot shot. I'll be more blunt... let me know when you actually have a RE transaction under your belt, then maybe you will have some knowledge and experience to share. Until then... you just keep making comments like "looks like the house will be heading to the auction soon", and I will keep coming in to clean up after you with the exact date of the home having been auctioned and at what price the investor picked it for. Cuz... you know... that's just the way I deal with things.</blockquote>

Tell me a little about yourself graphix? Wow me... What knowledge and expertise do you have to share?

[quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250910271][quote author="graphrix" date=1250908420][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250894356]Wow... is there really a thread about this?</blockquote>

I will put down to OC Housewife "cast" any day of the week and not feel a bit of shame about it. When you sell yourself out just to be a "star" on a reality TV show, you are asking for opinions. That's the only reason people watch those shows anyway because everyone has an opinion when it comes to reality TV. If you happen to be a complete sham, then you're going to wear it like a wet diaper.

I've been in a highly visible role similiar to a "reality TV star" before. Your actions are going to lead to other people commenting on you. You just have to accept it and act accordingly in public situations. Not hard to do. I wouldn't consider any of these message board comments pathetic. Or at least half as pathetic as their fake "reality" identities...

[quote author="CougBear" date=1250914727]I've been in a highly visible role similiar to a "reality TV star" before.</blockquote>

Give us a tiny hint?

[quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250914410][quote author="graphrix" date=1250911498][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250910271][quote author="graphrix" date=1250908420][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250894356]Wow... is there really a thread about this?</blockquote>

Tell me a little about yourself graphix? Wow me... What knowledge and expertise do you have to share?</blockquote>

ban plz k thx

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1250915079][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250914410][quote author="graphrix" date=1250911498][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250910271][quote author="graphrix" date=1250908420][quote author="RobertLarsen" date=1250894356]Wow... is there really a thread about this?</blockquote>

Tell me a little about yourself graphix? Wow me... What knowledge and expertise do you have to share?</blockquote>

ban plz k thx</blockquote>

It's a fair question. I don't know why that deserves banning.

He's questioning me, so why can't I question him?

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1250915079]ban plz k thx</blockquote>

No way, man. I'm starting to like this Robert-guy.

<em>He's questioning me, so why can't I question him?</em>

It's not a fair question. Graph has been proving himself for years on this blog. His observations, predictions

and data have all proven to be accurate time and again. He is also the reigning king of snark. You could learn from

him.

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1250915412][quote author="no_vaseline" date=1250915079]ban plz k thx</blockquote>

No way, man. I'm starting to like this Robert-guy.</blockquote>

Is it odd that he defends the OC Housewives, but questions the admin on this site? Just saying...

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1250914920][quote author="CougBear" date=1250914727]I've been in a highly visible role similiar to a "reality TV star" before.</blockquote>

Give us a tiny hint?</blockquote>

I already know. He was Puck on Season II of "The Real World". Sorry for outing you Coug.

Back