Varenna by Tri Pointe Homes at Orchard Hills

Irvine Dream said:
shadax said:
I actually really like Plan 2. These lots are tiny, yes. However, instead of having a 10' backyard across the entire property, it looks like even the smallest Plan 2 lots will have a 35'x25' outdoor space including the CA room. Similar square footage, but it's so much better than the long and skinny that Mulberry had. With the added flexspace/conservatory especially, those backyards are just pathetic. With these, you wont see brick wall out of every window.

It's a little tight downstairs in the great room, but that's just a little niggle. Sign me up for Plan 2!
I also like Plan 2 eventhough the downstairs bedroom is likely staring at the wall.  If you get up there check out the views, awesome.  If a view lot is reasonably priced we might be neighbors ( if I can convince my wife the smaller house is OK and more than enough for us :'().
Some of the homes from the northern part of the Groves are gonna offer some awesome views, but I don't think Varenna offers any view lots.

aquabliss said:
Anyone have the lot site plan for these?

The very first  post has the site plan although not very clear but adequate.

Looks like there are few home back against the toll road probably has view but it's the view of the toll road.

lnc said:
aquabliss said:
Anyone have the lot site plan for these?

The very first  post has the site plan although not very clear but adequate.

Looks like there are few home back against the toll road probably has view but it's the view of the toll road.
I don't know once the houses are built how many will have views but if you hike along the road to models it is absolutely great views.

Grand Opening Next Month.  This will be lowest price home at this gated part of OH. 
https://www.tripointehomes.com/southern-california/varenna-orchard-hills/

Residence 1A Rendering - Formal Spanish
1463102355-1A-1632x940-1024x590.jpg

Residence 2A Rendering - Formal Spanish
1463102360-2A-1632x940-1024x590.jpg

Residence 3C Rendering - Tuscan
1463102368-3C-1632x940-1024x590.jpg

So how is Varenna? Anyone go to the grand opening today? I'm seeing lots of cars passing my house all morning going up there. We drove up there out of curiosity yesterday and the outside of the homes look quite nice, a lot of nice details. And despite the 261 right there the views are pretty nice up there. I was pleasantly surprised.

All info from todays grand opening

Attachments

• Varenna Price Sheet.jpg
    Varenna Price Sheet.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 681
  • Varenna Site Map.jpg
    Varenna Site Map.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 525
  • Varenna Phase One Prices.jpg
    Varenna Phase One Prices.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 588
  • Varenna HOA.jpg
    Varenna HOA.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 468
Paris said:
So how is Varenna? Anyone go to the grand opening today? I'm seeing lots of cars passing my house all morning going up there. We drove up there out of curiosity yesterday and the outside of the homes look quite nice, a lot of nice details. And despite the 261 right there the views are pretty nice up there. I was pleasantly surprised.

Despite the heat I still went. Decent amount of traffic. Like the exterior of the homes. Nicely done. Overheard a lot of positive comments.

Irvine or Bust said:
Paris said:

Despite the heat I still went. Decent amount of traffic. Like the exterior of the homes. Nicely done. Overheard a lot of positive comments.
Awesome views. Nicely decorated models.  Small backyard but because of the layout, the wall is not up against your face like Capella, nicely done.  Outdoor Kitchen was a nice feature and backyards were also well done.  Interior of Varenna is however much smaller than Capella and quite inferior eventhough the starting price is only about $100K lower than Capella.  So Paris you can be happy with your purchase assuming these will sell at this price point and I am guessing they will because of the views

Yeah the turnout was good.  I didn't get a chance to see the models but heard good things from my two clients that I registered.  Btw, the broker co-op for the community is $20k.

Views?  Of what?  I drive by varenna every day on the toll road and am not sure what there is to look at from that location.

dethman said:
Views?  Of what?  I drive by varenna every day on the toll road and am not sure what there is to look at from that location.

It has a pretty good city view.  You can't notice from the toll road but if you take a drive into Veranna, it has a descent view from there.

Goriot said:
dethman said:

It has a pretty good city view.  You can't notice from the toll road but if you take a drive into Veranna, it has a descent view from there.

I'm surprised they still have a view after TIC built a new wall on the berm adjacent to the 261. Reminds me of Laguna Altura's Giant Wok.

That pricing is brutal, although it does look like they have a decent amount of structural upgrades built in to the pricing. 

How is the pricing compared to the competing products like La Fayette and Strada? I think this particular house size sells pretty well.  La Fayette was a hot seller and near sell out. Btw, Were any of the phase 1 sites reserved/sold as of the grand opening?

Back