Toyota moving to Texas

Why is the Boy King going to Israel?...He is ditching our state as fast as the rest of the population….🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂

Governor of California plans trip to Israel tomorrow

California Gov. Gavin Newsom says he plans to make a one-day trip to Israel to meet some of those affected by the war.

The Democratic governor will arrive in Israel tomorrow and will depart the same day. The announcement by Newsom’s office did not specify where the governor would go.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/governor-of-california-plans-trip-to-israel-tomorrow/

Why is the Boy King going to Israel?...He is ditching our state as fast as the rest of the population….🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂

Governor of California plans trip to Israel tomorrow

California Gov. Gavin Newsom says he plans to make a one-day trip to Israel to meet some of those affected by the war.

The Democratic governor will arrive in Israel tomorrow and will depart the same day. The announcement by Newsom’s office did not specify where the governor would go.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/governor-of-california-plans-trip-to-israel-tomorrow/
He needs the Jewish donor class to know he is on the right side and to please support him for President.

Contrasting story of two Governors:

1) Governor DeSantis (R-FL) stays in Florida and arranges for Floridians stranded in Israel to fly back home. He spends about $4m to bring over 300 people back.
2) Governor Dippidy Doo (D-CA) goes to Israel for a 24 hour stop with no intended purpose. Cost of trip unknown.

This is by no means a DeSantis commercial, but the contrast between action and fluff is too clear to overlook.

Last edited:
Were any Palestinian Floridians ..errr - U.S. Citizens of Palestinian descent who reside in Florida flown back? No mention in the news. There also wasn't any mention of U.S. Citizens of Jordanian/Syrian/Lebanese descent who reside in Florida being brought back either.

The planes were full of Floridians - that's all I know.

Were any Palestinian Floridians ..errr - U.S. Citizens of Palestinian descent who reside in Florida flown back? No mention in the news. There also wasn't any mention of U.S. Citizens of Jordanian/Syrian/Lebanese descent who reside in Florida being brought back either.

The planes were full of Floridians - that's all I know.
Based on how Desantis operates it is fair to assume the planes were full of white Floridians :)

Thank you, boy king…. if he becomes president, then where will everybody go?…😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♂️

Nearly 1 million residents left California in 2022 fueled by cost of living​

The exodus from California accelerated in 2022, with 817,000 residents leaving the state in 2022 for an annual net loss of over three hundred thousand residents to other states, according to new U.S. Census data. Should outmigration continue, California could lose more than the five, already projected, congressional seats it’s expected to shed after the 2030 census.

The problem is the loss of tax revenues. Those are the givers that are leaving all that’s left are the takers. That means we (earners) are the ones who have to pay more in taxes…you’re ok with that?👎🏽😳

Keep going.

LL needs the prices to drop somehow. :)
I actually don't need anything. It's simple recognition that current conditions are completely unsustainable. Prices dropping would lower my net worth on paper temporarily which doesn't matter, but for a peak bubble buyer like TestyIrvine it's a calamitous thing to think about.

Those are the givers that are leaving
But are they really? So many NV,TX.WA folks who say they moved out but still have homes in CA.

The owner of one of my previous companies did that and have some friends who "live" in Las Vegas.

Less people, less taxes to pay... eventually. :)

every single person I know who has left the state is a significant earner of substance. (Givers) The ones who can’t make it just live under the overpass now. (Takers)

…and the LA slime finally admits what I’ve known for years….the rich are leaving California in droves and not being replaced….Thanks Boy King and all those 🦄🌈….

Wealthy Californians Are Fleeing The State​

New state-to-state migration data show that for the last several years, thousands more high-earning, well-educated workers have left California than have moved in. The reversal, largely in response to the state's high taxes and soaring cost of living, has begun to damage California's overall economy.
https://www.latimes.com/business/st...state-why-thats-very-bad-news-for-the-economy

…and the LA slime finally admits what I’ve known for years….the rich are leaving California in droves and not being replaced….Thanks Boy King and all those 🦄🌈….
Do you plan to stick it out forever or do you see yourself moving out of the state if the tax burden and the anarchy keeps increasing?

Wealthy Californians Are Fleeing The State​

New state-to-state migration data show that for the last several years, thousands more high-earning, well-educated workers have left California than have moved in. The reversal, largely in response to the state's high taxes and soaring cost of living, has begun to damage California's overall economy.
https://www.latimes.com/business/st...state-why-thats-very-bad-news-for-the-economy
The old OCR columnist Lansner has a column in the SJ Merc News every Sunday and he recently concluded his analysis of the best states to target if leaving CA: NH and MN. I have ties to both and I love winter sports. NH is more expensive but no income or sales tax and nice beaches. MN is a great value with fantastic infrastructure. If my wife wasn't opposed we'd be outta here.

Again…I’m a native, born and raised right here in So Cal. Additionally, I am fortunate enough to be able to afford to stay, but like actually voting, it gives me the right to bitch. Although many I know have fled (I enjoy visiting them) I very likely will die here. My kids seem willing to move elsewhere so who knows for them🤷🏽‍♂️. Someone has to stay and fight..a guy can dream🙄😂😂😂

Grinding us into the ground…thanks Boy King!!🤦🏽‍♂️😡🦄🌈

Census Data: California Population Drops Again; Below 39 Million​

California’s population dipped by about 75,000 from 2022 to 2023, estimates released Tuesday by the Census Bureau shows, with about 38,965,000 million people in the state this year. The state’s population has fallen since its 2019 peak of 39.5 million, though the annual loss has also slowed each year.
Between 2021 and 2022, California lost a net of about 104,000 people, or 0.3%, higher than the dip of 0.2% between 2022 and 2023.

Back