The mysterious Priority List

Zenyatta1 said:
zubs said:
I don't remember her face.  I just remember thinking how I was easily influenced by what other people think.

If you rolled up in that van, you'd be a sub-6 for sure.

<------------this van is a famous internet picture...it is to remind me that nothing is free...or shall i change back to water pistol batman?

zubs said:
I don't remember her face.  I just remember thinking how I was easily influenced by what other people think.

How can you not remember, better yet her face?
Did they dare you to talk to her? At the time, did they say she's the best looking girl at the location where you were at?

I was at Nordstrom Rack the other day and wanted to buy a couple of shirts at a great price. But when I went to check out at the register, the line was 20 deep and I just left as I did not want to wait in line.

Maybe the reason the "List" is so vague is twofold:
1) not enough ppl in line creates no demand or urgency.
2) too many ppl in line drives traffic away. 

I recommend frequently visiting the sales office and get friendly w the agents. They will naturally reveal demand through a casual conversation over very little time.

Just like there usually is a way to get to the top of the list.  There is a way to get around the line at the rack. There  are little stations around the store that will check you out. No line.  Just ask a sales associate roaming the aisles.  They sometimes have those hand held things that can check out. 

TRNeighbor.com said:
I was at Nordstrom Rack the other day and wanted to buy a couple of shirts at a great price. But when I went to check out at the register, the line was 20 deep and I just left as I did not want to wait in line.

Maybe the reason the "List" is so vague is twofold:
1) not enough ppl in line creates no demand or urgency.
2) too many ppl in line drives traffic away. 

I recommend frequently visiting the sales office and get friendly w the agents. They will naturally reveal demand through a casual conversation over very little time.

In housing, especially with FCB, there will never be too long of a "line" to drive traffic away.  If anything more demand creates more interest which in turn creates more demand, etc.  The opposite is also very true... 

Back