The Landing Tustin Legacy (Brookfield Residential)

This morning I assume, they didn't have any kind of formal notification of what day the calls would take place this phase.  We heard from them around 3pm.

poonie1999 said:
This morning I assume, they didn't have any kind of formal notification of what day the calls would take place this phase.  We heard from them around 3pm.

Strange, they didn't even send the pricing sheet or that they were going to call today.

As I mentioned - CIRA is sold out, besides a plan 1 as of 3pm.  Your e-mail states Terra and Luna sales take place tomorrow. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
poonie1999 said:

Strange, they didn't even send the pricing sheet or that they were going to call today.

Yeah, I just received the email for Luna and Terra. No email or call for Cira

poonie1999 said:
As I mentioned - CIRA is sold out, besides a plan 1 as of 3pm.  Your e-mail states Terra and Luna sales take place tomorrow.

It is insane how you joined their interest list in April 2021 yet Cira plans 2 and 3 sold out before they called you in Phase 1 and 2. Hope you are able to get one soon.

Would you be interested in referring me once you are able to buy a home? I believe Brookfield design team would give $2500 to both of us to spend on the house.

poonie1999 said:

Did they have a price increase?

We were able to buy, just wasn't a location we wanted (there was only 1 home left when we got the call so didn't get to pick) but getting in early rather than getting exactly what we wanted prevailed.  I would love to refer you - just let me know how to do that!

IrvineOChomeseeker said:
poonie1999 said:

It is insane how you joined their interest list in April 2021 yet Cira plans 2 and 3 sold out before they called you in Phase 1 and 2. Hope you are able to get one soon.

Would you be interested in referring me once you are able to buy a home? I believe Brookfield design team would give $2500 to both of us to spend on the house.

Yes from $12k-$45k for Cira depending on the plan.  The upgrades were the same this phase.

Ready2Downsize said:
poonie1999 said:

Did they have a price increase?

reminds me the years before the 2008 crash, people were camping to buy new homes because each phase the price keeps increasing so the earlier you get in, the more equity gain you will get?

sent you a private message

poonie1999 said:
We were able to buy, just wasn't a location we wanted (there was only 1 home left when we got the call so didn't get to pick) but getting in early rather than getting exactly what we wanted prevailed.  I would love to refer you - just let me know how to do that!

The California Court Company said:
reminds me the years before the 2008 crash, people were camping to buy new homes because each phase the price keeps increasing so the earlier you get in, the more equity gain you will get?

Yes I remember that. Party was over quickly. By 2009 when i went to buy my new home, I was the only person around.    IP actually gave me 5% incentive for upgrades after couple of price reductions.  That was really a sweet time to buy.  It?s a different world now.

Ph 2 calls are happening already.

Ph 2 Cira 1 increased approx $50k to $1.23-1.27M, Cira 2 approx $30k to $1.33M, Cira 3 introed @ $1.37-1.42M, no 3Y this phase.
Ph 2 Luna 1 increased approx $55k to $940-948k, Luna 2 approx $75k to $1.01-1.03M, Luna 3 approx $97k to $1.03-1.07M.

For anyone that registered after summer/fall 2021, chances seem pretty slim.

captvinny said:

Ph 2 Cira 1 increased approx $50k to $1.23-1.27M, Cira 2 approx $30k to $1.33M, Cira 3 introed @ $1.37-1.42M, no 3Y this phase.
Ph 2 Luna 1 increased approx $55k to $940-948k, Luna 2 approx $75k to $1.01-1.03M, Luna 3 approx $97k to $1.03-1.07M.

One 3Y on a corner lot in phase 3. No 3 or 3Y in phase 4. Who knows what price they will be by the time phase 5 comes.

Congrats to those who were able to snag the 3's when they opened.

captvinny said:

do you know why they decided to not formally announce phase 2 sale?

sleepy5136 said:
captvinny said:

do you know why they decided to not formally announce phase 2 sale?

I don't. Wonder if it helps weed out people who don't check their phones often lol

Question - for these homes are people relying on the legacy magnet academy for the school district? Otherwise these homes are zoned for Tustin High which isn?t that great from what I understand. I?m just curious as to why other homes zoned for Tustin High aren?t getting as much interest as these new homes at the Landing, with similar specs. Like those at Levity, or Columbus Square. These all have higher property taxes and higher hoa, like these homes at the Landing.

bernieeee said:
Question - for these homes are people relying on the legacy magnet academy for the school district? Otherwise these homes are zoned for Tustin High which isn?t that great from what I understand. I?m just curious as to why other homes zoned for Tustin High aren?t getting as much interest as these new homes at the Landing, with similar specs. Like those at Levity, or Columbus Square. These all have higher property taxes and higher hoa, like these homes at the Landing.

All of Tustin legacy is actually zoned to legacy magnet academy

qwerty said:
bernieeee said:

All of Tustin legacy is actually zoned to legacy magnet academy

A few people have told me there are people who live in Irvine who have been trying to get their kids into the Magnet school. I don't have kids anymore so I have no opinion on how the programs are.

Back