The Landing Tustin Legacy (Brookfield Residential)

best_potsticker_in_town said:
Drove by and right across from Wal-Mart. Not in love with the location...

I think you meant to say it?s right across the street from Taco Bell.  That seems like a winning location :)

qwerty said:

I think you meant to say it?s right across the street from Taco Bell.  That seems like a winning location :)

It?s pretty good.  In my experience the addict panhandlers hang by the 55 ramps.  The Walmart panhandlers (woman and 2-3 kids) usually get picked up in a BMW.

nosuchreality said:
qwerty said:

It?s pretty good.  In my experience the addict panhandlers hang by the 55 ramps.  The Walmart panhandlers (woman and 2-3 kids) usually get picked up in a BMW.
There was a family for some time located at the turn into Costco at Technology Drive for the longest time. Not sure what happened to them.

Ochomebuyer said:
sleepy5136 said:
Preliminary site map

What are the ideal lots for Cira?

Looking at the site map, I would say the cira lots that face other cira lots. That will be the least dense and have the best street parking (if it's allowed).

I doubt cira will open anywhere close to $1.2 million though based on what levity and sheldon resales have been going for.

61,66, 86, 98, 113.  corner lots, street parking, club house proximity.

Ready2Downsize said:
Ochomebuyer said:
sleepy5136 said:
Preliminary site map

What are the ideal lots for Cira?

Looking at the site map, I would say the cira lots that face other cira lots. That will be the least dense and have the best street parking (if it's allowed).

I doubt cira will open anywhere close to $1.2 million though based on what levity and sheldon resales have been going for.

Those are all 3Y plans.

If I wanted cira I would try for as early in the development as possible based on how the market is now with prices going up each phase and demand what it is. Based on that alone I would pick 13-16 which includes each model. 16 if you want the largest model.

Plan 3 is the only two story one with the bigger lot. I think it will retain its value over time. In other words the price gap (vs plan 1 and 2, both 3 stories) at new is probably going to be smaller than at resale.

Ready2Downsize said:
Those are all 3Y plans.

If I wanted cira I would try for as early in the development as possible based on how the market is now with prices going up each phase and demand what it is. Based on that alone I would pick 13-16 which includes each model. 16 if you want the largest model.

but the floor plan is a little different than the L shaped great room + dining room setup in the rear of the house we have seen being recycled to death. Also it is possible to have something I call Christmas Tree by the window; that you can put the Christmas tree inside, and when lit up it is visible from outside, some kind of curb appeal at night I guess. Basically for the Christmas tree by the window you need the living room in the front that can be seen from outside.

The point I am trying to make is having a 2 story house in a predominantly 3 story development is a plus.

irvinehomeowner said:
The Cira 3Y downstairs is only ok... kitchen a bit separated from dining, and only one bathroom (homes of that size should have both a bathroom and powder on the first floor).

The upstairs is good, the master has 2 closets and that's always a plus.

You can find floorplans for all 3 hoods here:
https://www.brookfieldresidential.c...ge-county/tustin/the-landing-at-tustin-legacy

Starting $1.2 mil for a detached condo with ghetto schools and few miles from homeless shelter. 🤩 After upgrades $1.4 mil and people are signing up for this? Unbelievable 😔

Ready2Downsize said:
Those are all 3Y plans.

What is preferable in phase 2? Lots 12-14 or lots 9-11?

BlackKnight said:
Starting $1.2 mil for a detached condo with ghetto schools and few miles from homeless shelter. 🤩 After upgrades $1.4 mil and people are signing up for this? Unbelievable 😔

Most likely they will go to Heritage Elementary and Legacy Magnet STEM and Beckman High schools.

Anyone who can pick up cira for $1.2 million (which I seriously doubt is where it will start) pretty much guaranteed to make money flipping.

Ochomebuyer said:
Ready2Downsize said:
Those are all 3Y plans.

What is preferable in phase 2? Lots 12-14 or lots 9-11?

Do these have driveways? If not, for me it would depend on whether you park in the garage. The homes along the street have an area in front of them that could be used (if they allow it...... be sure to check the CC&Rs. Don't depend on sales people's answer). If you're sure you'll park in your garage, I think I'll go with 9-11.

If anything has a driveway, go for that.

No way this area goes to Beckman. This is wishful thinking. More like Tustin hs. Tustin Legacy homes closer to Beckman are assgined to Tustin high.

Ready2Downsize said:
BlackKnight said:

Most likely they will go to Heritage Elementary and Legacy Magnet STEM and Beckman High schools.

Anyone who can pick up cira for $1.2 million (which I seriously doubt is where it will start) pretty much guaranteed to make money flipping.

Back