The Landing Tustin Legacy (Brookfield Residential)

poonie1999 said:
captvinny said:
Poonie, do you happen to have a copy of the hoa rules? Congrats on getting a Cira.

Just some general info, what were you looking for particularly?

Oh just seeing if they have any sort of proposed rule set yet. Like parking rules, patio/front step area rules, etc. Also the HOA fee keeps rising each month so was wondering when they would really agree to a fee. I think the Cira's fee went from like $140 to $195 now, Luna's went from $390 to $460.

captvinny said:
poonie1999 said:
captvinny said:
Poonie, do you happen to have a copy of the hoa rules? Congrats on getting a Cira.

Oh just seeing if they have any sort of proposed rule set yet. Like parking rules, patio/front step area rules, etc. Also the HOA fee keeps rising each month so was wondering when they would really agree to a fee. I think the Cira's fee went from like $140 to $195 now, Luna's went from $390 to $460.
Some Terra units are paying $700 for HOA. It's crazy.

captvinny said:
poonie1999 said:
captvinny said:

Hmm interesting, we haven't been told they went up.  When we signed I'm pretty sure the included number was $160 - would think they should have updated us if it went up!  Happy to send you that info if you wanna give me your e-mail address :)

I think this is a great development. multi-use residential and retail. The retail is basically for locals as it's not a huge shopping mall. Very convenient.

Danimal said:
Compressed-Village said:
Oh crap, if you think the Tustin Disctrict is congested now........

There goes magnet the school that Legacy owners have been so proud.

Not sure how this works but someone mentioned that the low income apartments across from greenwoood, Anton Legacy, are not zoned to the local magnet schools. So not sure if these apartments get zoned to the magnet schools or the schools that Tustin legacy residents were zoned to prior to the existence of the magnet schools (Tustin high, etc)

Compressed-Village said:
I would argue a lot of the congestion has a lot to do with poor planning. I mean look at diamond jamboree plaza. All the parking is on one side and the entrance is on the opposite side with one lane to go to the parking and one way to get out. Not to mention pedestrians swiping by your blind spot and crossing whenever. It?s a circus there every weekend.

sleepy5136 said:
Compressed-Village said:
I would argue a lot of the congestion has a lot to do with poor planning. I mean look at diamond jamboree plaza. All the parking is on one side and the entrance is on the opposite side with one lane to go to the parking and one way to get out. Not to mention pedestrians swiping by your blind spot and crossing whenever. It?s a circus there every weekend.

Park at the church nextdoor and cross over easy. Now the secret is out. You avoid a big mess.

Compressed-Village said:
sleepy5136 said:
Compressed-Village said:

Park at the church nextdoor and cross over easy. Now the secret is out. You avoid a big mess.
Haha I was aware about that. But my point is about the poor traffic planning.

sleepy5136 said:
Compressed-Village said:
sleepy5136 said:
Compressed-Village said:

Haha I was aware about that. But my point is about the poor traffic planning.

Agreed.  In light of this, is there anyone else concerned about the parking situation at Tustin Landing?  Seems a little tight... 

Danimal said:
Compressed-Village said:

There goes magnet the school that Legacy owners have been so proud.

The apartment complex residents in Legacy are not zoned for legacy schools.  They do not pay into the melaroos that supports the schools so they must also apply to lottery into the schools, they are zoned for tustin high, etc.

RealDadsOfSanDiego said:
Anyone pick up a Cira in yesterday?s sales release? I got a call in the afternoon but there was only a plan 1 left, so back on the list we go??.

There are five Cira homes (3 Plan 2's) on the website. I don't know if they are actually available or maybe pending sales waiting for deposits.

With rates rising, I would keep in touch with the sales staff in case something falls out.

CalBears96 said:
The Plan 2 looks nice. We like the modern exterior with the bonus room + deck on the 3rd floor.

For that price, you can't get anything in Central OC. Shouldn't be a lot in landscaping. I would see if you go with their lender if they have a year lock. Tay Mo has that in AZ.

Back