The Landing Tustin Legacy (Brookfield Residential)

chromatin said:
phase 3 on Friday.

plan 2 1.34M
plan 1 1.26M
Plan3Y 1.50M
Keep in mind these prices are not going to include the upgraded appliances. Only phase 1 got the upgraded appliances along with other upgrades. I believe all of these are simply base prices.

sleepy5136 said:
chromatin said:
phase 3 on Friday.

plan 2 1.34M
plan 1 1.26M
Plan3Y 1.50M
Keep in mind these prices are not going to include the upgraded appliances. Only phase 1 got the upgraded appliances along with other upgrades. I believe all of these are simply base prices.

they're included in this release

tustinman said:
sleepy5136 said:
chromatin said:
phase 3 on Friday.

plan 2 1.34M
plan 1 1.26M
Plan3Y 1.50M

are you sure? the rep told me that was only for phase 1 since they had to abide by their construction schedule and there was no time to choose upgrades for that phase. so they pre-selected options for those homes only.

irvinehomeowner said:
Radioactive limes aside, this location is really convenient... walking distance to Target and Costco. :)
would you really walk to costco and walk back the stuff you buy? haha

sleepy5136 said:
tustinman said:
sleepy5136 said:
chromatin said:
phase 3 on Friday.

plan 2 1.34M
plan 1 1.26M
Plan3Y 1.50M

are you sure? the rep told me that was only for phase 1 since they had to abide by their construction schedule and there was no time to choose upgrades for that phase. so they pre-selected options for those homes only.

Yes. They were included in the second sales release as well (phase 2)

tustinman said:
sleepy5136 said:
tustinman said:
sleepy5136 said:
chromatin said:
phase 3 on Friday.

plan 2 1.34M
plan 1 1.26M
Plan3Y 1.50M

Yes. They were included in the second sales release as well (phase 2)

It's likely that phase 2 started construction at the same time as phase 1, so they would have pre-selection options as well.

At least, for Bluffs and Highland, they had 4 phases (about 15-16 homes) starting construction at the same time. Supposedly, when I bought my Bluffs 2 home, I missed stage 2 upgrade deadline (but it was pushed back a couple of weeks so I still could upgrade stage 2), and the 2 phases released after mine missed stage 2 and 3 upgrade deadline. For my home, they had $10k of pre-selected options, but the ones after mine had almost $40k worth of pre-selected options.

sleepy5136 said:
tustinman said:
sleepy5136 said:
chromatin said:
phase 3 on Friday.

plan 2 1.34M
plan 1 1.26M
Plan3Y 1.50M

I have been told by a sales rep that the prices are without appliances

not sure who you talked to but the email from them says kitchen appliance package included.

Thank you for your interest in Cira at the Landing!  We have you signed in for tomorrow?s sales release.

The homes in Cira phase 3 have the following upgrades included in the home price:

Cira plan 1:

First floor bedroom & bath
Stacking doors at the great room
Wolf kitchen appliance package
Numerous electrical upgrades
Cira plan 2:

Stacking doors at bonus room
Cira plan 3Y:

Multi-gen suite
Sliding glass door at great room
Stacking doors at kitchen
Stacking doors at primary bedroom

chromatin said:
not sure who you talked to but the email from them says kitchen appliance package included.

Thank you for your interest in Cira at the Landing!  We have you signed in for tomorrow?s sales release.

The homes in Cira phase 3 have the following upgrades included in the home price:

Cira plan 1:

Cira plan 2:

Cira plan 3Y:

Multi-gen suite

Looks like the jury is still out. Where is @USCTrojanCPA when we need him the most?!

irvinehomeowner said:
sleepy5136 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Radioactive limes aside, this location is really convenient... walking distance to Target and Costco. :)

If it's just for the $1.50 lunch... yes. :)

I wish they would sell the hot dog by itself for $1.00. Then I can have two hot dogs and soda for $2.50.  ;D

$1.5 hot dog + soft drink, and $5 rotisserie chicken....wish we can get back the chicken Caesar salad for $4.....you can feed the entire family with under $20 with these items (4x hot dog + drink, 1 rotisserie chicken, 2 Casesar salad to share, $19 before tax).

CalBears96 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
sleepy5136 said:
irvinehomeowner said:

I wish they would sell the hot dog by itself for $1.00. Then I can have two hot dogs and soda for $2.50.  ;D

The California Court Company said:
$1.5 hot dog + soft drink, and $5 rotisserie chicken....wish we can get back the chicken Caesar salad for $4.....you can feed the entire family with under $20 with these items (4x hot dog + drink, 1 rotisserie chicken, 2 Casesar salad to share, $19 before tax).

CalBears96 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
sleepy5136 said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Gotta love Costco. The best stock to own.

anteaterMD said:
chromatin said:

Cira plan 1:

Cira plan 2:

Cira plan 3Y:

Multi-gen suite

Looks like the jury is still out. Where is @USCTrojanCPA when we need him the most?!

Pricing for the Circa plans are fairly low so doubt the appliance question will have any kind of impact on sales.

USCTrojanCPA said:
anteaterMD said:
chromatin said:

Cira plan 1:

Cira plan 2:

Cira plan 3Y:

Multi-gen suite

Pricing for the Circa plans are fairly low so doubt the appliance question will have any kind of impact on sales.

I was being facetious. These are a great value per sqft (probably until phase 5+)

Back