The 2020 Presidential Election

Here is another key broken promises.

The U.S. trade deficit in goods surged by 11.7% in July to $79.3 billion, far exceeding the $73 billion estimate. This is the largest deficit since Dec. of 2018, and the 2nd largest trade deficit on record. So much for @realDonaldTrump's claim that he kept his promise on trade.

How are we MAGA with reserved course on many keys initiatives that put Donald in office? 50 millions unemployed with the greatest economy? Huh, what you say, the best is yet to come? WTF, if I am from Mars, I might believe it.

Compressed-Village said:
Here is another key broken promises.

The U.S. trade deficit in goods surged by 11.7% in July to $79.3 billion, far exceeding the $73 billion estimate. This is the largest deficit since Dec. of 2018, and the 2nd largest trade deficit on record. So much for @realDonaldTrump's claim that he kept his promise on trade.

How are we MAGA with reserved course on many keys initiatives that put Donald in office? 50 millions unemployed with the greatest economy? Huh, what you say, the best is yet to come? WTF, if I am from Mars, I might believe it.

It never matters...it's all about self-image and owning the libs. 

eyephone said:
nosuchreality said:
eyephone said:
nosuchreality said:
The base is irrelevant for both parties.  It%u2019s the man, woman and otherwise identified in the battleground states that dislike them both that matter.

Unless someone is banking on turning out enough previously unturned out base and overcome the alienation of the waffles in the middle to swing the State.

I see the Biden camp repeating the Hillary campaign mistakes.  California is a lock, appealing more here is costing you there.  Costing you there, loses elections.

Nope. The covid death toll will be 200k plus and more during elections. Maybe more due to the flu. People are fed up!
There is no clear policy by the President.
I can tell you from reading about the 1918 flu. If a person did not wear a mask they went to jail. So maybe the 1918 flu would of been worst if they did not wear a mask.

I hope the kids do not get sick during back time school. That will cause panic and anger! But he does not think it through with his decisions. (We got to protect the kids. The kids are the future! ) :)

The kids will get sick, they already have everywhere they went back to school without stringent protocols and reduced sizes.  Long ago I said covid is in driver seat on the election.  Right now, covid is still mildly behaved.  People are concerned but they?re also freaked about their jobs, about their kids not in school and they worry about getting covid.  Much like OC, there is a strong contingent believing the left response to Covid is sacrificing everything else.  Those swing voters don?t want a Government check, they ant businesses open.

Yes a sizable amount are fed up with Dr.Quackentrump. However if Covid doesn?t start rocketing again, the kids are in schools with outbreaks here and there and the death toll under 250K by November, a mere 2 months from now, it?s a net positive for Trump in the battle States.

Even you admit there will be kids that get covid. Sorry the casualty of war motto does not work.
Arizona and Florida covid is out of control. Mark Kelly the world famous astronaut running for senate under the Democrats is way up.

US Senator Asked Her Supporters to 'Fast for a Meal' and Donate the Money to Her Campaign

A video from McSally?s campaign event in northern Arizona went viral on social media. In the video, the Republican senator is seen telling her supporters to ?fast a meal? and donate the money to her election campaign.
https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/us...donate-the-money-to-her-campaign-2816401.html

Times are getting desperate for the GOP. Do not forget to skip a meal and donate. They need all the support they can get. Rofl

You need to work on your reading.

Those are blinders the lose elections.

@Irvinecommuter - you know it's not really fair to compare an early April photo of that garden with it's tulips and full bloom trees to another photo in late August, right?

The debates could go South for Trump, but what if Miami or Pittsburgh go up in flames during protests? What if protesters harass civillians as they did in that Washington DC restaurant, or even worse kill a couple of cops? Suddenly one of the Supremes happens to unexpectedly pass away? Consider please the yin and yang of current events all being compressed so tightly here in the very few days remaining until those levers are pulled. Anything can and will happen.

In 2016 Everyone said Hilda-beast was going to run roughshod over The Donald in August, September, October, and November. Everyone was wrong then. Anyone who says it's a lock - for either party - is also wrong today.

Remember also, this also won't be decided until very late in January. It's possible that we may even see a President Pelosi for a while since lawyers will drag this thing out until who knows when.

My .02c

nosuchreality said:
eyephone said:
nosuchreality said:
eyephone said:
nosuchreality said:
The base is irrelevant for both parties.  It%u2019s the man, woman and otherwise identified in the battleground states that dislike them both that matter.

Unless someone is banking on turning out enough previously unturned out base and overcome the alienation of the waffles in the middle to swing the State.

I see the Biden camp repeating the Hillary campaign mistakes.  California is a lock, appealing more here is costing you there.  Costing you there, loses elections.

Nope. The covid death toll will be 200k plus and more during elections. Maybe more due to the flu. People are fed up!
There is no clear policy by the President.
I can tell you from reading about the 1918 flu. If a person did not wear a mask they went to jail. So maybe the 1918 flu would of been worst if they did not wear a mask.

I hope the kids do not get sick during back time school. That will cause panic and anger! But he does not think it through with his decisions. (We got to protect the kids. The kids are the future! ) :)

The kids will get sick, they already have everywhere they went back to school without stringent protocols and reduced sizes.  Long ago I said covid is in driver seat on the election.  Right now, covid is still mildly behaved.  People are concerned but they?re also freaked about their jobs, about their kids not in school and they worry about getting covid.  Much like OC, there is a strong contingent believing the left response to Covid is sacrificing everything else.  Those swing voters don?t want a Government check, they ant businesses open.

Yes a sizable amount are fed up with Dr.Quackentrump. However if Covid doesn?t start rocketing again, the kids are in schools with outbreaks here and there and the death toll under 250K by November, a mere 2 months from now, it?s a net positive for Trump in the battle States.

Even you admit there will be kids that get covid. Sorry the casualty of war motto does not work.
Arizona and Florida covid is out of control. Mark Kelly the world famous astronaut running for senate under the Democrats is way up.

US Senator Asked Her Supporters to 'Fast for a Meal' and Donate the Money to Her Campaign

A video from McSally?s campaign event in northern Arizona went viral on social media. In the video, the Republican senator is seen telling her supporters to ?fast a meal? and donate the money to her election campaign.
https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/us...donate-the-money-to-her-campaign-2816401.html

Times are getting desperate for the GOP. Do not forget to skip a meal and donate. They need all the support they can get. Rofl

You need to work on your reading.

Those are blinders the lose elections.

Work on my reading?
You need to work on your head you idiot. Do you listen to Kanye? Lol

Sorry begging for money shows that a person is desperate.

I did not want to say it but you are all over the place.
With life, covid, politics, and money. Please do not bring me down your crappy road.

Your screen name fits you well. It really does..
Skip a meal and donate to the Republican Party.
Last time I checked Arizona was a swing state.
It does not fit your agenda. So you have to go personal, that does not make sense.

I never liked you from the beginning. I never did. You misled people about covid. Hopefully no one read your messages and died. Lol

As a public service, may I point anyone to the top of the TI page?

Step 1 - Profile

Step 2 - "Modify Profile"

Step 3 - "Buddies/Ignore List"

Step 4 - "Edit Ignore List"

Step 5 - Add profile, then back out of the screens which should save your choices.

It's helpful to use this tool to avoid being splashed upon by any particular keyboard warriors opinions.

I'm sure I'm on a few Ignore lists myself, and that's OK. Regrets in advance if there has been a measure of harm on my part.

My .02c

And soy please do not pm me. You previously pm me. I can copy and paste the pm on this if you refute my message. Lol

Back