Tell us about your Hobbies

<p>liz, they are supposed to be red.</p>

<p>CalGal, I am very jealous. Mine are just now getting leaves and won't bloom till mid-April at the earliest. The warm season is just too damn short.</p>

Apparently mine is logging on to the IHB forums and pressing "F5."

Currently learning a foreign language.

Peter, the next time you get the circulars from the community college in the mail or from the Parks & Rec Dept, open it up and see if anything appeals to you. Then sign up.

<p>Eva, I'm also currently learning a Foreign language...American </p>

<p>Actually, I'm not really looking for a Hobby, but thanks for the tip !</p>

<p>In a way I guess I'm scared of taking up a hobby, there's sometimes a fine line between a Hobby and Metal illness </p>

<p>But it's interesting to see what other People do...</p>

Play a bunch of instruments and record some songs and stuff. I learned all the instruments cause I don't like to play with other ppl unless I'm on drums.

Surfing, Cars, and where the hell are all the other world of warcraft players... FOR TEH HORDE!!!!

<p>upperlowerclass,</p>

<p>After my /played hit 210 days, I decided that I had served the Alliance enough.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p>PS: Horde suck.</p>

<p>Photography, onlne forums, mountain biking, books, motorcycles, exotic cars, off roading,working out and few others </p>

<p> </p>

<p>Wow Troop, You have the first edition of Rand's book. </p>

<p>My hobby is studying Asian idiosyncrasy and turn my findings into $$. I am obsessed with Asian drivers on the freeway and I would really like to research if there is a scientific common denominator that universally programmed the entire population to drive religiously in such a perfect synchronized fashion. </p>

I read all the time - fantasy and sci-fi stuff. I go back and forth between the two genres. I'm about to get into home improvement, as the wife and i are purchasing a home that needs TLC. I like to squeeze in some video games on the PC whenever I get a chance. I grew up with them and still like to play on occasion.

<p>BK, </p>

<p> dont' get me started.... My weekend isn't complete if I don't almost get killed because of and a foreigner's excellent driving skills.</p>

<p>sheesh.</p>

<p>-bix</p>

<p>Hobby: I started hanging out with PeterUK, next thing you know, I'm spending thousands of dollars on a new bike, climbing up ridiculously high hills (13% gradient, wtf!), falling on my ass (silly bike clips), and getting dropped by Peter on every bike trail in Irvine . This would qualify as abuse (most of the time), but for some reason, Peter is able to convince me that this is healthy and good for me. </p>

<p> Anyways, short form: cycling, softball, basketball, video games... </p>

<p> </p>

Kayaking, golf, fishing, motorcycle riding (CBR1100XX), shooting (mostly indoor at the Firing Line), cooking, reading, skiing in the winter...

Back