Tell us about your Hobbies

<p>Fixing my old Mustangs 1984 SVO (mildly ~300rwhp) and a 1989 LX (highly modified~600rwhp). They're a hoot!</p>

<p>Ballroom dancing - for 8 years now. I'm more of a latin / rythem guy, no so much a smooth guy.</p>

<p>Shooting - mostly IPSC and some long range shooting. IPSC shooting I use a Sig P225 and a Compact 1911 in .45 . I have several long range rifles my most common ones are milsurp rifles.</p>

<p>forgot to mention, my twin and I are designing a 400mph streamliner to go to bonneville soon. The issues is neither one of us wants to jump in the thing now that we are both married and he has a little one on the way (The wives aren't too thrilled about this one...)</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Thats it for now.</p>

<p>-bix</p>

Tennis a couple times a week and singing (in a band). Between those 2 hobbies and having a dragged out conversation with my wife once a month on the peril of buying a home before 2009, I'm a pretty busy guy.

<p>It's pretty common knowledge around here that I collect My Little Ponies, but I also keep up to date with the Broadway/Musical Theater scene. I haven't performed in many, many years, but I still see most shows that tour through SoCal, go to NYC every other year to see them in their original form, and actually look forward to the Tony telecast and can usually pick most of the winners beforehand.</p>

<p>Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - a good work out, stress reliever, and tons of fun

Programming - I know this one makes me a huge nerd</p>

Two young kids (ages 4 and 1) are my primary hobby. Hoops (playing, NBA, college, fantasy - a serious stats nerd) and DIY projects. Just did a mini-remodel this weekend on the master bath changing out a monster mirror in favor of two smaller nicer medicine cabinets and swapping out the one big hollywood light fixture for two smaller nicer ones...

I hear ya, ipop on the 2 kids being your primary hobby. Just trying to get our two to cub scouts and soccer/softball takes up most of our time!

I am also room mom for both kids classes and the ways and means chair for the cub scout pack.

I used to enter sweepstakes regularly and won some nice prizes (no cars though!) but it takes a lot of time to do it so now I just do online entries. Still winning a few things now and then.

Fishing, hiking, fixing computers, & learning how to cook so I won't starve.

Does playing Rayman Raving Rabbits on the Wii count as a hobby?

1 kid and soon to be 2. House hunting/dreaming. Computers and cycling. Want to play badminton but don't know anyone who does and don't have the time.

Playing league sports (volleyball, basketball, football) used to be my hobby, but marriage pretty much wiped that out. At the moment I've put my to-be hobbies on the shelf for grad school, but in June I will (hopefully) pick back up golf. And plan to start back on my old hobby, astronomy, with new and improved equipment - new scope, a ccd camera, and an observatory.

"Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - a good work out, stress reliever, and tons of fun

Programming - I know this one makes me a huge nerd"

Woah... I program for fun too, and just recently signed up for a grappling/jiu-jitsu class. Its a lot of fun, and a heck of a workout!

I work on some popular open source projects when i'm not getting my ass kicked in martial arts.

Playing guitar, spirituality studies, volunteer work - help putting together a newsletter for a non-profit, jogging, rowing, hiking, biking.

<p>Gardening. I have some nice cabbages coming along, cilantro, peppers, plan to plant some radishes turnips and onions this weekend. In addition to the citrus. And trying to keep the roses alive. Really too far south for them, except "Belinda". They get very leggy for some reason. can you guys grow roses?</p>

<p>Cooking.</p>

<p>Reading trashy novels.</p>

<p>Formerly, reading the real estate listings in Brevard. Not fun anymore.</p>

<p>Scrabble.</p>

Back