Stock picks

I actually like shopping Target online because of the ability to return in store (esp for clothes).

Amazon Prime is our go to but their return policy is lame because you have to cover shipping.

It's oversold.  Much of the negatives are now baked into the price.  Not saying it won't go lower but it is cheap now. Walmart at a 16 PE and Costco is fielding a 31. I went there Sunday and it took me 10 minutes to find a space and even longer to check out.

irvinehomeowner said:
Amazon Prime is our go to but their return policy is lame because you have to cover shipping.

Not the best advice I'll admit but go through the choices for "reason for return" .. there are 2 of those that don't require return shipping.  Obviously don't do it for every purchase but 1 in 6 months for an avid amazon prime shopper should cleanse any bad karma

So I have something I'm bad at with stocks.

I hold my winners too long.  Particularly my big winners, those 5 or 6 baggers, or more. 

What gets you to pull the trigger?

nosuchreality said:
So I have something I'm bad at with stocks.

I hold my winners too long.  Particularly my big winners, those 5 or 6 baggers, or more. 

What gets you to pull the trigger?

Well buffet likes to hold forever. I guess unless you want to use that money sell it.

Oops

A 'valuation built on a house of cards' - A fired Snapchat employee wants a judge to unseal information he claims shows inflated user numbers

In Pompliano's opposition on Tuesday to Snap, his lawyers argue that "Snap's outsized valuation is built on a house of cards" that has been "systematically built through a coordinated effort from Snap's executives to personally reward themselves with billions of dollars by maliciously manipulating metrics, suppressing metrics that put the company in a negative light, and even, at times, blatantly misleading professional investors, employees, advertisers, and now, retail investors."

http://www.businessinsider.com/

Sold $140 puts and $155 calls (weekly) on AAPL before close...I'll go long if it if the stock is below $140 on Friday EOD.  I'll be selling FB puts tomorrow...$143-145.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Sold $140 puts and $155 calls (weekly) on AAPL before close...I'll go long if it if the stock is below $140 on Friday EOD.  I'll be selling FB puts tomorrow...$143-145.

Tim must go

USCTrojanCPA said:

Cook is focus on services!  Apple will still be a powerhouse but man.. they need to jump into something that will usher us into the future.  Have more faith in Elon's companies right now.

jmoney74 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Cook is focus on services!  Apple will still be a powerhouse but man.. they need to jump into something that will usher us into the future.  Have more faith in Elon's companies right now.

As long as I keep ringing the cash register selling options with Apple, I'm happy. 

Back