Snowflakes

Absurd reach but no one seems to notice…

Now Exercise and Physical Fitness Are Racist!

“It was super interesting reading the reflections of fitness enthusiasts in the early 20th century. They said we should get rid of corsets, corsets are an assault on women’s form, and that women should be lifting weights and gaining strength. At first, you feel like this is so progressive,” she began. “Then you keep reading, and they’re saying white women should start building up their strength because we need more white babies. They’re writing during an incredible amount of immigration, soon after enslaved people have been emancipated. This is totally part of a white supremacy project. So that was a real ‘holy crap’ moment as a historian, where deep archival research really reveals the contradictions of this moment.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...sing-and-physical-fitness-are-racist-n1657117

What will they call the brown-like colored sweet bakery squares that would not be considered “racist”?...Squaw Valley will always be called Squaw Valley as well as the bread…by me…

Canada's Girl Scouts will drop the name 'Brownie' - for its youngest members - because the term is 'racist'... members who will now be called 'Embers'

· The name change was announced on Wednesday by Girls Guide of Canada

· The 'Embers' are the seven-and-eight year old girls troupe

· There was a nationwide search to find the right name for the branch

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...couts-drop-Brownie-term-offended-members.html

US renames 5 places that used racist slur for a Native woman

The U.S. Department of the Interior announced Thursday that it has given new names to five places that previously included a racist term for a Native American woman.

The renamed sites are in California, North Dakota, Tennessee and Texas, completing a yearlong process to remove the historically offensive word “squaw” from geographic names across the country.

https://kstp.com/world/us-renames-5-places-that-used-racist-slur-for-a-native-woman/

Hahahahaah…idiot white, guilt ridden executives find out that worthless virtue signaling is a stupid marketing plan….Duh

M&M’S to shelve character mascots because ‘even a candy’s shoes can be polarizing’

America, let’s talk. In the last year, we’ve made some changes to our beloved spokescandies. We weren’t sure if anyone would even notice. And we definitely didn’t think it would break the internet. But now we get it — even a candy’s shoes can polarizing. Which was the last thing M&M’S wanted since we’re all about bringing people together.

Therefore, we have decided to take an indefinite pause from the spokescandies. In their place, we are proud to introduce a spokesperson America can agree on: the beloved Maya Rudolph. We are confident Ms. Rudolph will champion the power of fun to create a world where everyone feels they belong.

https://myfox8.com/offbeat/mms-to-s...ecause-even-a-candys-shoes-can-be-polarizing/

Last edited:
Hey if you promoted borderline racism/hatred and make political statements that are completely not true or is (sic) misleading. (sic) (comma should be there, NOT period) I think people would have an issue with it.

Your grammar is as disjointed as your attempts to make salient points.

so how does this stay in place?😳🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Attachments

• F2835EB8-76A9-46A2-B024-AD1132BEBAD3.jpeg
    F2835EB8-76A9-46A2-B024-AD1132BEBAD3.jpeg
    414.8 KB · Views: 2
Breathtaking….This is a real headline in today’s LA Times…this is not an Onion story or any other satire …they really believe this….

White drivers are polluting the air breathed by L.A.’s people of color

I drive from my Westside apartment to Dodger Stadium near downtown and farther east to hike in the San Gabriel Mountains. I take the 405 Freeway north to the San Fernando Valley to see friends, or occasionally south to the L.A. Times office — or to the airport, where I grow my carbon footprint even further.

So I couldn’t help but consider my own complicity while reading a new study from USC researchers, finding that Angelenos who drive more tend to be exposed to less air pollution — and Angelenos who drive less tend to be exposed to more pollution. It’s a function of the racism that shaped this city and its suburbs, and continues to influence our daily lives — and a stark reminder of the need for climate solutions that benefit everyone.ore pollution.

https://www.latimes.com/environment...eathed-by-l-a-s-people-of-color-boiling-point

Breathtaking….This is a real headline in today’s LA Times…this is not an Onion story or any other satire …they really believe this….

White drivers are polluting the air breathed by L.A.’s people of color

I drive from my Westside apartment to Dodger Stadium near downtown and farther east to hike in the San Gabriel Mountains. I take the 405 Freeway north to the San Fernando Valley to see friends, or occasionally south to the L.A. Times office — or to the airport, where I grow my carbon footprint even further.

So I couldn’t help but consider my own complicity while reading a new study from USC researchers, finding that Angelenos who drive more tend to be exposed to less air pollution — and Angelenos who drive less tend to be exposed to more pollution. It’s a function of the racism that shaped this city and its suburbs, and continues to influence our daily lives — and a stark reminder of the need for climate solutions that benefit everyone.ore pollution.

https://www.latimes.com/environment...eathed-by-l-a-s-people-of-color-boiling-point
Tesla is racist next as I bet most Tesla drivers are not people of color. I don’t consider Asians people of color.

It's not often that I laugh out loud while reading a Bloomberg article, but this one did the trick:

Tensions Flare Inside NPR After Staff Layoffs and Town Halls​

But the already tense environment boiled over during an exchange between CEO Lansing and a laid-off Black employee.

This person also listed executives’ names and repeated statements they had made in the past, asking for more accountability.

After replying, [Lansing] then added that the group needed to “turn down the rhetoric” and not call executives out by name in an all-hands with hundreds of attendees.

Some employees interpreted this as tone-policing and felt uncomfortable.

A few questions later someone referenced the earlier exchange and asked how attendees could be as specific as possible without using people’s names. Lansing re-committed to his answer and said that the conversation should have been more civil, which some employees interpreted as a direct attack on the earlier employee.

They immediately took to Zoom and called Lansing’s response “racist”
and out-of-line. Another staff member dropped a link to a segment from NPR’s Code Switch titled, “When Civility Is Used As A Cudgel Against People Of Color.”

“Civility is a weapon wielded by the powerful,” one person wrote, according to screenshots of the chat viewed by Bloomberg.

“This meeting has made me more afraid for the future of public media than any conversation I have had in a very long time,” wrote another.

It's not often that I laugh out loud while reading a Bloomberg article, but this one did the trick:

Can't wait to hear how NPR reports on their civil war though i'm still buzzing over MTG and her connection of pedophilia to the Dems - I think her tautology caught Leslie by surprise

Talk about a priority pretzel, no wonder they can’t make any money…this article is comedy gold! 🫡😆😆😆

NPR had booked $28.9 million in sponsorship revenue for the first quarter, compared to $41 million the year prior. The team highlighted that diversity levels remained roughly consistent before and after the cuts, though trans people in the programming department dropped, going from 2.5% of the workforce to 1.2%.

Remember when everyone got all hot under the collar when I pointed out the Emily Ratajkowski was a tad hypocritical for protesting sexual abuse by Brett Kavenaugh in half an outfit? I thought it was pretty funny..turns out she actually supports her own sexualization…as long as she can make a buck (Libs are so blind to their own hypocrisy…but hey, makes them feel better about themselves)😂😂😂

'That's the way the world works': Emily Ratajkowski admits 'sexualizing' herself in pinup snaps mangles beauty standards but she needs to do it to sell books

And in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine, the model, feminist and My Body author said there is a reason for showing so much flesh.

Basically, it sells books.

'I completely understand that sexualizing myself and putting images out into the world that reinforce the beauty standard is difficult,' the 31-year-old pal of Kendall Jenner admitted. But the problem is hard to solve: 'I'm not trying to shake accountability. But I also don’t think I would have sold as many books had I not done that.' It also helps sell her Inamorata swim line.

View attachment 8827https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11337133/Emily-Ratajkowski-says-sexualizing-sells-books.html

Like I always say….I hate a hypocrite….

Emily Ratajkowski's Blurred Lines co-star Elle Evans recalls moment model fled from set after being 'groped by Robin Thicke' - as she lays bare her own decision to star in controversial video: 'I used my looks to make money, it was the only option I had'​

and in an astonishing lack of self awareness….Snowflake gonna snowflake….and can’t fathom why…🤦🏽‍♂️😂😂😂
This lady is upset that she can't seem to find a job

IMG_0243.jpeg

Last edited:
Now that is awesome and very funny…😂😂😂

Indian Group's Petition To Bring Back 'Redskins' Name Gets 128k Signatures

The Washington Redskins rebranded the franchise in 2022 to become the “Commanders” after receiving heavy criticism for what was deemed by some as an “offensive” nickname. But in a major twist of irony, a group of Indians has signed a petition for the NFL franchise to being back the (unnecessarily) controversial designation.

The Native American Guardian Association (NAGA) launched an effort to have Washington rid itself of the politically correct moniker earlier this month,and the petition has reached 128,000 signatures as of Monday. In this petition, NAGA stated the rebrand was highly unnecessary because “[t]he name 'Redskins' carries deep cultural, historical, and emotional significance, honoring the bravery, resilience, and warrior spirit associated with Native American culture."

"It was never intended as a derogatory or offensive term but as a symbol of respect and admiration. Changing the name abruptly disregards the positive legacy that the Redskins name has built over the years and disorients the passionate fans who have invested their emotions, time, and unwavering support in the team," the group went on.

How the tables have turned! The out-of-touch liberal mob that said this group of people was supposedly offended by the term were dead wrong; they actually want the nickname brought back!

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/john-sim...bring-back-redskins-name-gets-128k-signatures

Back