Shady Canyon

[quote author="zovall" date=1246546594]?you know who? is going to get quite the welcome if they come back.</blockquote>

Zov,

You deleted some of my best postings. Bummer. But hey, 3 hours or so of IHB going offline like that was really depressing. Glad it's back online. Whew!

I must say. That person was one angry mother. I sure hope such a person doesn't really live behind those gates. If so, s/he should be locked up in that compound. Haha!

[quote author="zovall" date=1246547200]I know, it sucks. It wasn't even 24 hours of lost posts yet it feels like so much is missing. :(</blockquote>

Oh yeah. I noticed my "total posts" have went down tremendously. I think I had more than 2000 posts. Now it's around 1300. Thanks!! Now my wife will not think I have been postings alot on IHB. =)

[quote author="reason" date=1246546857][quote author="zovall" date=1246546594]?you know who? is going to get quite the welcome if they come back.</blockquote>

Zov,

You deleted some of my best postings. Bummer. But hey, 3 hours or so of IHB going offline like that was really depressing. Glad it's back online. Whew!</blockquote>

Here's my attempt at a recap:

Darthfurger (sp?): I'm disturbed by you people "scheming" to get into Shady Canyon. You're collecting personal debt information that you don't need to know.

Reason, Graph, ABC and USC on behalf of most of us: It's public information and it's information we want to have; open houses need to be open...

Darthfurger: Shut cho mouth keep it str8t gurrrl

ABC or Reason: They let you through the gates with that language?

Darthfurger: [Insert jibberish here] and calls a few people fat.

Reason: Something about USC accepting a PB&J sandwich to let people through the gates.

USC: Ups the ante to Subway

Darthfurger: [Insert jibberish here]

Darthfurger: [Insert poop picture here]

Darthfurger: [Insert jibberish and other picture here]

[quote author="Sunshine" date=1246547514][quote author="reason" date=1246546857][quote author="zovall" date=1246546594]?you know who? is going to get quite the welcome if they come back.</blockquote>

Zov,

You deleted some of my best postings. Bummer. But hey, 3 hours or so of IHB going offline like that was really depressing. Glad it's back online. Whew!</blockquote>

Darthfurger (sp?): I'm disturbed by you people "scheming" to get into Shady Canyon. You're collecting personal debt information that you don't need to know.

Reason, Graph, ABC and USC on behalf of most of us: It's public information and it's information we want to have; open houses need to be open...

Reason: Something about USC accepting a PB&J sandwich to let people through the gates.

Darthfurger: [Insert jibberish and other picture here]</blockquote>

Haha! I was truly terrified by that kid.

Good night, everyone.

USCman, that kid is gone. Stop hiding under your blanket. Be brave and drive us to Shady Canyon. You wimp!

[quote author="Sunshine" date=1246547514]Darthfurger: [Insert jibberish here] and calls a few people fat.</blockquote>

Gawddamnit! I miss a couple of hours and this is what happens! Well... at least I was having fun in the process of missing things, well worth it IMO.

But! I am not fat! I have been hitting the gym 3-4 days a week for a month now, and eating right too. I have lost 3lbs of fat, and gained nearly 3lbs of muscle weight. Darthfurger can go pound sand, either that... or I can show him that I am not fat, and kick his a$$ in the process.

How dare I mention public records. You know, those things you sign your privacy away when you buy a home. That's why all the smart rich people do it through LLCs and trusts of name that is not theirs. You know, like most people in Shady do. But who am I? Just some fat a$$ blogger, who doesn't know sh*t about RE or Shady for that matter. I will now go back to my basement to make my tinfoil hats.

[quote author="reason" date=1246548453]Good night, everyone.

USCman, that kid is gone. Stop hiding under your blanket. Be brave and drive us to Shady Canyon. You whimp!</blockquote>
The site went down for me...I was worried I'd actually have to do work at work today. Screw subway...I want Jerzey Mike's.

[quote author="Sunshine" date=1246547514][quote author="reason" date=1246546857][quote author="zovall" date=1246546594]?you know who? is going to get quite the welcome if they come back.</blockquote>

Zov,

Darthfurger: [Insert jibberish and other picture here]</blockquote>
That soundds about right.

Thinking back on that poster. I seriously think it was an adult pretending to be a kid. S/he disguised the fact by writing like a kid. But his/her postings were very adult like. It could be an angry homeowner. Oh, well.

He was upset because I called a few houses (or maybe just one) ugly. My sincere apologies to all Shady owners for criticizing something that I can't afford and therefore will never be able to appreciate.

[quote author="ABC123" date=1246573584]He was upset because I called a few houses (or maybe just one) ugly. My sincere apologies to all Shady owners for criticizing something that I can't afford and therefore will never be able to appreciate.</blockquote>

Man, wish I had seen this all... (and messed with him)

I agree though, been to Shady, and its not for me... I like the open layout of the custom tracts, but the architecture of the homes... its just trying too hard and doesn't feel real to me. I feel the same way with alot of the craftsman homes in Covenant Hills as well.

Delroy

He was probably a neighbor or owner of <a href="http://irvinehomes.freedomblogging.com/2009/07/02/another-shady-canyon-estate-is-getting-repod/">89 Canyon Creek </a>

[quote author="reason" date=1246568136]Thinking back on that poster. <strong>I seriously think it was an adult pretending to be a kid. </strong>S/he disguised the fact by writing like a kid. But his/her postings were very adult like. It could be an angry homeowner. Oh, well.</blockquote>

I agree. IMO, the comment about sour grapes wasn't written by a 15-year-old. Some of the posts were cogent and others were intended to sound like they were coming from a teenager.

[quote author="awgee" date=1246658982]Geez, I go away for a week and miss all the fun.</blockquote>

Oh, you sure did, Awgee. Unfortunately, Zovall accidentally deleted all the good stuffs. =)

Has anybody else noticed a slew of price declines in Shady Canyon. Just today there are:

58 Boulder View

28 Golden Eagle

36 Salt Bush

and 19 Vernal Spring.

I no longer have access to the notices I received in the last few days, but there were other price lowerings in the last few days.

[quote author="awgee" date=1246740668]Has anybody else noticed a slew of price declines in Shady Canyon. Just today there are:

58 Boulder View

28 Golden Eagle

36 Salt Bush

and 19 Vernal Spring.

I no longer have access to the notices I received in the last few days, but there were other price lowerings in the last few days.</blockquote>

Maybe that's why the kid from behind the gates of Shady Canyon was giving us hell the last few days! Haha!

Back