Santa Barbara in Woodbury

I walked by the model yesterday and noticed how ugly the garage side of the 4-plex is.  I doubt CalPac really wants to make it one of WB's horrible neighborhoods.  Btw the palm trees in front of the model drive my nuts.

I received the email yesterday about pre-qualification. I guess they are going to have a special tour for anyone that is pre-qualified before the model homes are open. We filled out the WF form again and if we get a chance to tour I will post some pictures.

I wonder how many other people have pre-qualified for multiple communities. I guess it is more on us for being indecisive.

It was for pre-quals.  I went this past Sat.  I took some shots, but dunno if it could capture what the homes looked like.  Will try to post some pics soon.

Sorry for the pics, but without a wide-angle or fisheye, it's hard to capture the rooms fully.

Plan 3x:

DSC_2704.jpg

Great Room

DSC_2705.jpg

Kitchen

DSC_2706.jpg

Patio

DSC_2707.jpg

Kitchen

DSC_2708.jpg

Kitchen

DSC_2709.jpg

Shot from Front door into Great Room/Kitchen

DSC_2710.jpg

1st Floor Bathroom

DSC_2711.jpg

Master Bedroom Bathroom

DSC_2712.jpg

Master Bedroom Bathroom

DSC_2713.jpg

Master Bedroom Bathroom

DSC_2714.jpg

Master Bedroom

DSC_2715.jpg

Loft

DSC_2716.jpg

Bedroom 2's Bathroom

Plan 3.  This one they actually had time to decorate.  Pretty much the same as 3x minus about 37 sq. ft.

DSC_2717.jpg

Kitchen

DSC_2718.jpg

Great Room

DSC_2719.jpg

Kitchen

DSC_2720.jpg

Patio

DSC_2721.jpg

First Floor Bathroom

DSC_2722.jpg

Stairs

DSC_2723.jpg

Loft

DSC_2724.jpg

Loft

DSC_2725.jpg

Master Bedroom Bathroom

DSC_2726.jpg

Master Bedroom Bathroom

DSC_2727.jpg

Laundry Room

DSC_2728.jpg

Bedroom #2 Bathroom

DSC_2729.jpg

Bedroom #3 Bathroom

DSC_2730.jpg

Shot from Loft looking into Bedroom #2

Plan 2

DSC_2731.jpg

Great Room

DSC_2732.jpg

Kitchen

DSC_2733.jpg

Stairs (left side is 1st floor bathroom, opposite is den)

DSC_2734.jpg

1st Floor Den (can be made into optional room)

DSC_2735.jpg

1st Floor Bathroom

DSC_2736.jpg

Laundry Room

DSC_2738.jpg

Bedroom #2

DSC_2739.jpg

Master Bathroom

DSC_2740.jpg

Master Bedroom

DSC_2741.jpg

Master Bedroom

DSC_2742.jpg

Master Bathroom

kinetics said:
jumpcut said:
Thanks kinetics!  Were they plying you guys with champagne?  It looks like that's what she's holding in the second pic.  :)

LOL, no.  Just coffee from their Keurig Coffee brewer.  The girlfriend needed her daily does of caffeine.
That's a good looking girlfriend, thanks for posting up the pictures.  ;)  :p

I have to disagree...the actual homes felt very cramped and dark. We went through the Phase 1 sites and only  one lot seemed like it would have some natural light. Phase 2 is supposedly a little better in terms of natural light, but I imagine it will carry some premium.

Back