San Mateo Phase 2++ @ Stonegate

SoCal said:
JasonTheArtist said:
Plan 3 was 672k. This includes 10k worth of preselected upgrades (Kitchen granite, Kitchen Backsplash, Raised Panel Cabinets, Master bath counter top, recessed lighting in master BR, ceiling fan pre-wire in other 2 bedrooms, and upgraded paint throughout.)

Just curious - don't you mean recessed panel is the upgrade instead of raised panel?

Raised panel thermofoil are upgraded cabinets. The recessed panels are standard.

OK, true. I am not a part of that community. In doing some digging I found all they have is Spanish.  Westpark and Woodbury have a few more choices.

dhanley said:
OK, true. I am not a part of that community. In doing some digging I found all they have is Spanish.  Westpark and Woodbury have a few more choices.

There are 3 different elevations (Spanish, Early California, and Santa Barbara), but they are preselected.

LiefinIrvine said:
JasonTheArtist said:
Does anyone know the prices for the current phase? It shows online that plan 3 is at the high 600k and plan 2 is now at the mid 600k.

Plan 3 is 679 (PrePlanned Upgrades worth 10k included)

Did you buy in this phase?

I wonder why 672k is considered mid 600k and 679k is high 600k.

JasonTheArtist said:
LiefinIrvine said:
JasonTheArtist said:
Does anyone know the prices for the current phase? It shows online that plan 3 is at the high 600k and plan 2 is now at the mid 600k.

Plan 3 is 679 (PrePlanned Upgrades worth 10k included)

Did you buy in this phase?

I wonder why 672k is considered mid 600k and 679k is high 600k.

Nope, can't afford San Mateo_One guy i know recently signed the contract.

Back