Presidential Elections

"Illegal" is a cover.

Again... if not for immigrants, US would not be where it is.

And since we are splitting hairs, much of that immigration that built our country was both illegal and slavery.

"Illegal" is a cover.

And since we are splitting hairs, much of that immigration that built our country was both illegal and slavery.
Weak, there’s a clear and defined line of legal and illegal immigration, don’t argue that blurring it makes it right.👍🏽🇺🇸

Weak... they don't care about legal or illegal. That's the cover.
really? And you know this because… Trumps an insurrectionist? Joe Biden‘s senile? The world will end when the Inca calendar stops? Or do you just feel they all do? My parents were immigrants, legal immigrants. It took them 10 years to get their citizenship, they were proud of that. They absolutely hated illegal immigration.

really? And you know this because… Trumps an insurrectionist? Joe Biden‘s senile? The world will end when the Inca calendar stops? Or do you just feel they all do? My parents were immigrants, legal immigrants. It took them 10 years to get their citizenship, they were proud of that. They absolutely hated illegal immigration.
I too grew up in an immigrant household where the rules were followed, and illegal immigration was opposed because it was inherently unfair.

Wow... immigrant signaling.
It took them 10 years to get their citizenship
But what if they got sent back home before they could even start that process?

As Southern California residents, I'm sure you are aware that much of the industries you all benefit from has some Illegal immigrants participation.

Obviously we all want everything to be legal but the stuff being done is "pick and choose" politics... AKA "enforce for convenience" while turning a blind eye to other things.

Maybe it's just me but on my list of "What's wrong with the country?", immigration isn't that high up... just like insurrection doesn't seem to be high up on some of your lists.

You want to throw out hot buttons... what about abortion rights? LGBT+ legislation? Let's see StarmanMBA jump in here and tell us how "immoral" that all is.

Bottom line... we need a president that unites not divides... but it's apparent that many people prefer division (and I mean that in all the nuances that could apply).

So much fun!....👍🏽😂😂😂🇺🇸

Get ready for the 2024 Great Election Freak-Out

It’s beginning to look as if Biden can’t stop Trump

At home, Americans have experienced runaway inflation. Voters care less about the ninety-one felony counts facing Trump than they do about the immigration crisis on the southern border. In fact, the blatantly politicized “lawfare” against the Donald appears only to have increased his rebel appeal.

The primary process hasn’t even begun, and everything could change after the Iowa caucuses on January 15, but for now Trump appears to have the Republican nomination wrapped up. The latest polls suggest that he would go on to beat Biden in November. Bookmakers now have Trump as the favorite to be the next president — and the latest media meltdown about the return of Dictator Donald is already under way.

https://thespectator.com/politics/get-ready-2024-election-freakout/

"Illegal" is a cover.

But there must be rules and not just open borders. I was an immigrant (American citizen but not born here) and my mom was an immigrant who studied and took the exams to be an American and she was proud of that and so were neighbors on my street. They had to qualify to come here.

Speaking of how the country was built...... if u had a cough u were sent on the boat back home........ no entry. People worked hard and there was no rampant welfare state and a government to bail people out.

Now we see people here who get government benefits and spit on the ground and complain about the country that gives them that and the taxpayers that pay for those benefits. Got something to say to those people............... u can go home if you want or try another country if you can't or don't want to go back to the country u came from. For some reason they stay......... and keep complaining.

You want to know something? There are very few American flags flown in the OC. Cross into AZ and you will see them all over the place. Dare ya. Find an American flag flying that isn't a government building/park etc.

There are multiple sides to the immigrant story. For every ground spitter there are very hard working ones who are grateful to be here.

I never said open borders, what I did say is politicians are using the guise of illegality when there are cases of genuine need and asylum.

It's never either or... there has to be a balance.

There is a clear difference between political and economic asylum. They ALL claim political asylum and persecution but it’s really economic…that is not a real claim and most should be sent back home.

Most illegal immigrants do not qualify for US asylum

Under US law, most migrants coming here without permission must be expelled. The only exceptions are migrants fleeing torture or racial, religious, ethnic, political or social-group persecution. “Economic refugee” is a contradiction, and “seeking a better life” means nothing if a migrant lacks permission to enter.

…land of the free…loader😡

Newsom to Offer Health Insurance to Illegal Migrants If They Can Get to California​

The state is already facing a $68 billion deficit in the next fiscal year, warning that Newsom's plan will cause the start to face unprecedented revenue and health care shortages.

They'll just raise taxes on the rich who haven't left CA, as per usual. Tax the rich, pay their fair share, blah blah blah.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/wealthy-californians-ditching-state-putting-tax-revenue-risk

This state is a disaster. Some of the highest sales and income taxes in the country, yet they can't complete the high speed train, public education is one of the worst in the county, can't complete the water projects, highest electricity rates in the county, highest gas prices in the country, they bait and switched people with solar panels (see fixed fee pricing going into effect in 2025/2026), SF and LA crime and homelessness out of control, and meanwhile Sacramento is busy passing laws to give 7th graders the right to skip school for medical procedures without informing parents and giving health insurance to illegals... It's astonishing that residents continue to vote these clowns in.

They'll just raise taxes on the rich who haven't left CA, as per usual. Tax the rich, pay their fair share, blah blah blah.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/wealthy-californians-ditching-state-putting-tax-revenue-risk

This state is a disaster. Some of the highest sales and income taxes in the country, yet they can't complete the high speed train, public education is one of the worst in the county, can't complete the water projects, highest electricity rates in the county, highest gas prices in the country, they bait and switched people with solar panels (see fixed fee pricing going into effect in 2025/2026), SF and LA crime and homelessness out of control, and meanwhile Sacramento is busy passing laws to give 7th graders the right to skip school for medical procedures without informing parents and giving health insurance to illegals... It's astonishing that residents continue to vote these clowns in.
I'd love to see voting statistics on the 2% that pay 50% of the state income taxes

The want to be Boy King is generous with our money😡🤦🏽‍♂️🦄🌈

California’s Health Care Available To Illegal Immigrants Covers Sex Change Surgeries, Hormones​

The state of California’s program providing taxpayer-funded health care to illegal immigrants covers sex change surgeries and hormones,

I raised these points awhile back and @nosuchreality practically had a meltdown. Yet when I asked why we get such a subpar return on our nearly highest-in-the-nation tax burden compared to Florida and Texas he couldn't respond.

Californians vote for Democrats purely for reasons of emotion, not because it makes logical sense. Their hearts are in the right place, but they completely ignore the unintended consequences of utopian thinking.

Back