Presidential Elections

Correlation is not causation. Your logic is flawed.

I will vote for Biden because the sun did not crash into the earth while he was president or vice president.

I won’t vote for Biden, because two major war started, economy crashed inflation got out of control the border collapsed energy prices spiked Americans died…..causation or not…time to switch horses😂😂😂😂🇺🇸 I miss winning so much, but we’re starting to win again!!

Correlation is not causation. Your logic is flawed.

I will vote for Biden because the sun did not crash into the earth while he was president or vice president.
Thousands of innocent lives were lost during his term as president & vice president.

But regardless it's ok to agree to disagree. I respect your opinion and it's completely ok to have different views/values. We shall see what the people in America end up deciding in November 2024.

Last edited:
Oh and he took the Houthi’s off the terrorist organization list early in his administration and now they are bombing our ships and being…terrorists!!…idiot!🤦🏽‍♂️👎🏽😡🇺🇸

Last edited:
March 24, 2022
I often compare the position we are in to the late 1970?s and the Carter administration who was dealing with runaway inflation, a world on the brink of war, energy price spikes and an attempt to wean our economy off of oil addiction and a green new future?.watch President Carter in his July 15, 1979 speech addressing these very problems. I encourage you to watch the whole thing but pay close attentions at 24:30 seconds. That is the point where the ?Windfall Profits Tax? was proposed on oil companies to pay for a ?solar Bank?. The administration then as now was (I am sure with the best of intentions) searching for reasons for high gas prices and the energy industry was an easy punching bag.

Now, watch that same government, just two weeks ago (March 8, 2022) reach into that bowl one more time. This time, proposing not just the same tax on the same industry but using the exact same name.

Two moments in time separated by almost exactly 43 years?Astonishing?who says history never repeats? What happened after was the tax was a disatster and later repealed. (it actually cut production and raised prices more, but why learn from past mistakes?) and the country saw interest rates rise and a recession ensued?a cycle.
…and now…😂😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

Trump’s Resurgence Draws Parallels to Reagan’s 1980 Upset Victory​

It’s hard to recapture the contempt with which Reagan was excoriated by the best and the brightest, but it was just as visceral and widespread as the animus against Trump in 2016 and today.

“In many ways,” Schoen noted, “the upcoming presidential election may mirror the 1980 election, when Jimmy Carter suffered a landslide defeat at the hands of Ronald Reagan.”

It’s hard to remember the texture of sentiment back in 1979 and 1980. Today, Ronald Reagan is nearly universally admired. He won the Cold War without firing a shot. He jump-started an economic miracle that led to the greatest accumulation of wealth in history. It was “morning in America.”

But during his campaign, he was roundly excoriated as a dunderhead, a mere actor who would involve the country in war, whose Neanderthal views would set back progressive causes by decades, and whose economic illiteracy would bankrupt the country. It’s hard to recapture the contempt with which Reagan was excoriated by the best and the brightest, but it was just as visceral and widespread as the animus against Trump in 2016 and today.

March 24, 2022

…and now…😂😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

Trump’s Resurgence Draws Parallels to Reagan’s 1980 Upset Victory​

It’s hard to recapture the contempt with which Reagan was excoriated by the best and the brightest, but it was just as visceral and widespread as the animus against Trump in 2016 and today.

“In many ways,” Schoen noted, “the upcoming presidential election may mirror the 1980 election, when Jimmy Carter suffered a landslide defeat at the hands of Ronald Reagan.”

It’s hard to remember the texture of sentiment back in 1979 and 1980. Today, Ronald Reagan is nearly universally admired. He won the Cold War without firing a shot. He jump-started an economic miracle that led to the greatest accumulation of wealth in history. It was “morning in America.”

But during his campaign, he was roundly excoriated as a dunderhead, a mere actor who would involve the country in war, whose Neanderthal views would set back progressive causes by decades, and whose economic illiteracy would bankrupt the country. It’s hard to recapture the contempt with which Reagan was excoriated by the best and the brightest, but it was just as visceral and widespread as the animus against Trump in 2016 and today.

As well, President Carter had his Iranian hostage crisis just as Biden has his American hostages held by Hamas crisis.

and Jaime is no conservative. I met him several times when I worked at Smith Barney/Citi when he was an up and comer under Sandy Weill. For him to be telling the left to cool it with their demonization of MAGA really says something.

Checking real estate prices in Canada or France. :)

Canada home prices are already down about 20% for this cycle, so you wouldn't like it. No peak buying opportunity there.

The Most Splendid Housing Bubbles in Canada: Nationally -18% in December from Peak, Toronto -20%. Even in Calgary, House Prices Dropped. End of Easy Money​

One step closer…😂😂😂👍🏽🇺🇸

DeSantis exits presidential race​

Florida’s governor had initially been considered a formidable challenger to former President Donald Trump.

Donald Trump must pay E. Jean Carroll $83.3 million in defamation case, jury finds​

lol

Donald Trump must pay E. Jean Carroll $83.3 million in defamation case, jury finds​

lol
Is she going to see any of that money, though?

Back