• Friend/Relative/Realtor

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Donald Bren referred you (kidding)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
abcd1234 said:
I was following IHB/forums and came here.

BTW- whatever happened to IrvineRenter?

He sold all his possessions, rented a car, and drove to Utah, where he shunned society. He made a video about double rainbows that went viral. Rumor has it he's living in Bryce Canyon National Park.

abcd1234 said:

he parted with IHB and started ochousingnews.com.  brace yourself for SEO optimization overload if you check out his new site

I came here from IHB Forums. I don't remember exactly how I found IHB; most likely I was searching something about Irvine and IHB popped up in Google search. I've been lurking on both forums (IHB saw just a single comment from me LOL). I created account on TI not long ago and I still don't know why :). I guess I started to spend more time on this forum as I was trying to familiarize myself with the state of RE in south OC and then thought that the forum account may become handy in case I have any questions or have something to say.

I googled "hot Austrian who enjoys basketball and 3CWG" and ended up here! Fate!

Or I might have found IHB when searching for my house in 2008 or 2009.

irvinehomeowner said:
rkp said:
Feb 2007 - my first post is straight into a pro and cons discussion on Village of Columbus
http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/viewreply/1346/
How did you happen onto the IHB? And what made you decide to post more on TI? (if I may ask)

i answered the first part already :)  OCFlipTrack --> IHB --> TI

post more on TI than OCReader or just go from being silent or sporadic posts to posting multiple times a day?  for former, ocreader seemed stagnant and the layout and massive number of folders made it confusing.  also felt like very members who knew each other.  for latter, i like to warm into situations.  as i read more, felt like participating more and more

rkp said:
during the bubble days, i read a lot of the bubble blogs and i think the first OC specific was OCFlipTrack or something like that....IHB started after and managed to surpass them quickly.  arrived to TI from IHB though i didnt know about TI until a while after it started. 

still cant figure out ocreader so as far as neighborhood forums go, TI is the only forum i participate on

That's funny. I came from OCFlipTrack too.  Waaayyyy back when real estate never went down.  I then gravitated to IHB then here.  Man that was a long time ago...at least one kid ago.

irvinehomeowner said:
Still freaked out by that mouse/kiwi avatar.  ???

Anyone else mind my avatar? Any "Save the mice" or "Stop kiwi offenders" club members?  ;) Seriously, if people find it distracting/disrespectful/disgusting/etc. I?ll take it off.

SoCal78 said:
abcd1234 said:

He sold all his possessions, rented a car, and drove to Utah, where he shunned society. He made a video about double rainbows that went viral. Rumor has it he's living in Bryce Canyon National Park.

It looks like he's settled down in Woodbury

sega said:
Anyone else mind my avatar? Any "Save the mice" or "Stop kiwi offenders" club members?  ;) Seriously, if people find it distracting/disrespectful/disgusting/etc. I?ll take it off.
It's fine... but I am in awe at the detail... even the green blood. But where is the tail?

sega said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Still freaked out by that mouse/kiwi avatar.  ???

i dont understand the reference...and while its a really disturbing pic, it doesnt bother me that you have it

I was a faithful lurker on the IHB forums, until they shut those down. 

Didn't know about TI until recently, when I was searching for information about irvine schools as I struggled with my own private school vs. public school debate.

irvinehomeowner said:
traceimage said:
I googled "fat Austrian who enjoys basketball and 3CWG" and ended up here! Fate!
Fixed that for you.

Oh, oh, oh! What an act! TRACE - ask me how I know!  :D IHO doesn't know this yet but... curiosity finally got the best of me. Let's just say he's quite different from what he portrays. I was very surprised. I won't say I was shocked because I always knew he was exaggerating talking about how "fat and ugly" he is, but I was still surprised nevertheless! Since it's just us girls reading this, I'll tell you a secret. Just between us, he's actually very attractive! With all due respect, of course, Mrs. IHO is a lucky woman. In my opinion, anyway... but I think you would agree for sure.

SoCal78 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
traceimage said:
I googled "fat Austrian who enjoys basketball and 3CWG" and ended up here! Fate!
Fixed that for you.

Oh, oh, oh! What an act! TRACE - ask me how I know!  :D IHO doesn't know this yet but... curiosity finally got the best of me. Let's just say he's quite different from what he portrays. I was very surprised. I won't say I was shocked because I always knew he was exaggerating talking about how "fat and ugly" he is, but I was still surprised nevertheless! Since it's just us girls reading this, I'll tell you a secret. Just between us, he's actually very attractive! With all due respect, of course, Mrs. IHO is a lucky woman. In my opinion, anyway... but I think you would agree for sure.

I knew it!

And...how do you know???

irvinehomeowner said:
<-- Is now sure that SoCal is blind.

No, IHO has set the bar so low that anything looks better now :)
SoCal, not trusting- seeing is believing. IHO should post his picture to prove he is fat, or to prove Socal right.
Agree, Trace?

Back