Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Friend/Relative/Realtor

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Donald Bren referred you (kidding)

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Well, I just so happen to have pictures! IHO, do you grant me permission to distribute them privately among my friends only? On second thought - maybe it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.  :p Just kidding. I wouldn't do that to you.

For the record, I did not take the pictures myself. I'm not that kind of a stalker. No need to be scared of me.  :)

NOPE! Not blind! Stop pretending you're not cool when in fact, you are!

traceimage said:
Cubic Zirconia said:
irvinehomeowner said:
<-- Is now sure that SoCal is blind.

No, IHO has set the bar so low that anything looks better now :)
SoCal, not trusting- seeing is believing. IHO should post his picture to prove he is fat, or to prove Socal right.
Agree, Trace?

I might require a personal appearance.

If you get one, can you please tell me if he lives up to the photos? Because, I'll be way too embarrassed at this point to ever show my face.

the greatest trick IHO ever played was to convince everyone he existed as a fat white guy. this is the real IHO

amateur-bodybuilder-of-the-week-tyler-hiriak_asm.jpg

My photos are verified authentic. I ran them through a 2-person screening process. No joke. Both people have met him. Both identified the photos as being him. Fwiw, He's actually much more handsome than that guy, in my opinion. Muscles don't automatically make a person good looking, imho. I know every man thinks that but it's not true.

SoCal78 said:
My photos are verified authentic. I ran them through a 2-person screening process. No joke. Both people have met him. Both identified the photos as being him. Fwiw, He's actually much more handsome than that guy, in my opinion. Muscles don't automatically make a person good looking, imho. I know every man thinks that but it's not true.

If I will be associated to a person someway, muscles don't matter. But if he is jogging without a shirt on a hot afternoon, I expect the stranger to look like this.

Cubic Zirconia said:
IHO should post his picture to prove he is fat, or to prove Socal right.

Both statements may be true. One may consider one's self "husky". While someone else may look at that person and see: masculine.

Maybe I should shut up now.

I'm scared.

I had thought I destroyed all pictures when the CIA was looking for me and now I hear SoCal is in possession of some. Need to rethink the contractors I hire to do that stuff.

SoCal78 said:
traceimage said:
Cubic Zirconia said:
irvinehomeowner said:
<-- Is now sure that SoCal is blind.

No, IHO has set the bar so low that anything looks better now :)
SoCal, not trusting- seeing is believing. IHO should post his picture to prove he is fat, or to prove Socal right.
Agree, Trace?

I might require a personal appearance.

If you get one, can you please tell me if he lives up to the photos? Because, I'll be way too embarrassed at this point to ever show my face.

Of course! In the meantime, I will lend you my basketball DVDs...but there is only *so* much detail one can capture when videotaping while hiding in the bushes, wearing camo paint and a hat made of sticks and leaves. I think next time, I may have to just follow IHO home from the game and then knock on his door. Come with me! We'll pretend to be Avon ladies, or Jehovah's Witnesses. We'll figure something out!

Not sure if I should feel flattered... or have to hire security.

Let's get back on topic... enough IHO stalking.

So PS9... what got you to start being so active on TI? I don't even remember you posting on IHB.

I started to post more around the 2010 WB madness... my first post was about taking the shuttle to tour the homes in Woodbury..then I almost  bought in Sonoma (backed out twice?).. Ever since then I digressed:  food pics, maricopa, more food stuff, kid stuff, apps and my iPoop...and now resales...

I liked the feel of TI more then IHB.. less snark..better feedback

irvinehomeowner said:
Not sure if I should feel flattered... or have to hire security.

Just so we're clear, are you going to object if I PM Trace the pics? If I don't hear back by 5 p.m. today, I will assume you're okay with it. Of the two, pick flattered. Afterall, we only have good things to say.

SoCal is my name. Espionage is my game.

Last call. 7 hours down, 3 to go, and no response.

Trace, looks like you are going to get a new Screen Saver soon to match mine.  :)

For privacy concerns (and not to set a precedence here)... I will respectfully ask that you not reveal whatever photographic evidence you think you have of me (whether or not that's true will remain a mystery).

Trace has to work for the IHO view lot... and nothing is worse than seeing it in person (then she will regret it).

Now back on topic:

ps9 said:
I started to post more around the 2010 WB madness... my first post was about taking the shuttle to tour the homes in Woodbury..then I almost  bought in Sonoma (backed out twice?).. Ever since then I digressed:  food pics, maricopa, more food stuff, kid stuff, apps and my iPoop...and now resales...

So are you concentrating on resales? Or are you waiting for any other future new developments?

We should do a Lambert Ranch new home tour... I haven't seen them yet... I don't think Homer has either.

irvinehomeowner said:
For privacy concerns (and not to set a precedence here)... I will respectfully ask that you not reveal whatever photographic evidence you think you have of me (whether or not that's true will remain a mystery).

Trace has to work for the IHO view lot... and nothing is worse than seeing it in person (then she will regret it).

Now back on topic:

ps9 said:

So are you concentrating on resales? Or are you waiting for any other future new developments?

We should do a Lambert Ranch new home tour... I haven't seen them yet... I don't think Homer has either.

My wife and I were planning on going last Sunday but she wasn't feeling well... Hopefully we get to go this weekend :)

irvinehomeowner said:

Now back on topic:

ps9 said:

Alas, I expected as such...  :'(

I saw plan 1 of the field and that's about it and all I can afford.  Wife still hasn't seen LR yet, we drove up on Memorial day, but they were closed.  I'm ok with the floorplan just not the location.  I'm free Sunday

i will give you guys a personal tour of LR.  i have gone there way too many times now and i bet i know as much as the sales reps :)

Back