Pedestrian Bridge over Jeffrey Open Space Trail??

h8trs...that bridge rocks...we do the full 3 mile walk every weekend since they opened and its full of people

I really like the idea of JOST.

More of Irvine's communities should be built that way especially if they don't plan on keeping their promises where they are going to put the schools, that will guarantee there is still some walkability to them.

That's the big problem with Laguna Altura and Hidden Canyon... no way for kids to walk to school... but I guess they all have chauffeurs.

irvinehomeowner said:
I really like the idea of JOST.

More of Irvine's communities should be built that way especially if they don't plan on keeping their promises where they are going to put the schools, that will guarantee there is still some walkability to them.

That's the big problem with Laguna Altura and Hidden Canyon... no way for kids to walk to school... but I guess they all have chauffeurs.

Maybe they don't go to public school, they go private.

I don't expect you people to believe me, but I was physically attacked by one of their kind more than 10 years ago (botched robbery attempt, out in the open) in downtown SF. Ever since then, I try to avoid them as much as possible.

The California Court Company said:
I don't expect you people to believe me, but I was physically attacked by one of their kind more than 10 years ago (botched robbery attempt, out in the open) in downtown SF. Ever since then, I try to avoid them as much as possible.

I'm still trying to figure out, who are "their kind/them"?

eyephone said:

You know.  Bruddas.

I know I shouldn't feed a troll...

First, why wouldnt you expect us to believe you that you got mugged?  It sucks and I am sorry that you experienced that but it happens.  Second, because of one incident, you have decided that an entire group of people will behave exactly the same way? 

I had money stolen in my hotel room in China and someone tried to steal my camera in India. Does that mean all Chinese and Indians are thieves? 

Do you avoid malls, grocery stores, and schools?  JOST is a public area just like those. 

Wait, what do you mean, "you people"?

jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:

You know.  Bruddas.

I want him to say it bro. J-Mo!

Maybe he's talking about these brothers.  I googled and they were the first image to come up.

643-big-and-little-brothers.jpg

On a side note, does anyone know how to do a Paired T-Test in SAS?  I'm trying to figure out how to use it for my Analysis of Bruddas/JOST/Muggings...

FARMMMMMIE said:
On a side note, does anyone know how to do a Paired T-Test in SAS?  I'm trying to figure out how to use it for my Analysis of Bruddas/JOST/Muggings...

Yes I do.  First turn on SAS.  Then you pair each T-Test. 

Troll-face-problem.jpg

It was after a formal dinner party near downtown SF, and the streets were pretty busy at that evening. So it was a public area.

We were with a small group and walking back to the BART station. The guy jumped from behind and grabbed my then-GF's purse and ran away; I went after him and after a couple blocks before he stopped and attacked me, with many by-standers watching. In hindsight I should not have chased him, or we should just had taken a cab instead.

Regarding the attack, I had a sharp object pointed at my throat (fortunately I think it was just a plastic card), got punched in the face and spent thousands of $ in dental procedures afterward, and haven't bitten into an apple ever since. Every time I brush my teeth I get reminded of that incident.

Maybe I should see a shrink, but it still haunts me til this day thinking that I could've gotten myself killed.

rkp said:

I know I shouldn't feed a troll...

First, why wouldnt you expect us to believe you that you got mugged?  It sucks and I am sorry that you experienced that but it happens.  Second, because of one incident, you have decided that an entire group of people will behave exactly the same way? 

I had money stolen in my hotel room in China and someone tried to steal my camera in India. Does that mean all Chinese and Indians are thieves? 

Do you avoid malls, grocery stores, and schools?  JOST is a public area just like those.

We were with a small group and walking back to the BART station. The guy jumped from behind and grabbed my then-GF's purse and ran away; I went after him and after a couple blocks before he stopped and attacked me, with many by-standers watching. In hindsight I should not have chased him, or we should just had taken a cab instead.

Regarding the attack, I had a sharp object pointed at my throat (fortunately I think it was just a plastic card), got punched in the face and spent thousands of $ in dental procedures afterward, and haven't bitten into an apple ever since. Every time I brush my teeth I get reminded of that incident.

that really sucks.  i have gotten jumped, punched in the face, and even had a gun pointed at me.  it really sucks.  but it still doesnt explain how you write off an entire group of people. 

back to topic, who will be at the JOST ceremony...we will be there for sure

rkp said:

that really sucks.  i have gotten jumped, punched in the face, and even had a gun pointed at me.  it really sucks.  but it still doesnt explain how you write off an entire group of people. 

back to topic, who will be at the JOST ceremony...we will be there for sure

seems traumatic enough. 

Definitely won't be there.. I'll avoid Irvine blvd for sure. 

Back