Orchard Hills Groves - Azul

Davin said:
So why does IP keep dropping the commission? Is it because with stronger demand from buyers they don't feel there's as much need for agents to bring their clients in?

Yeah, pretty much. And not just IP. In fact, at least IP still gives commission. Cal Pac doesn't give commission at all. Lennar and Baldwin & Sons stopped giving commission.

CalBears96 said:
Davin said:
So why does IP keep dropping the commission? Is it because with stronger demand from buyers they don't feel there's as much need for agents to bring their clients in?

Yeah, pretty much. And not just IP. In fact, at least IP still gives commission. Cal Pac doesn't give commission at all. Lennar and Baldwin & Sons stopped giving commission.
Shea Homes gives commission till this date.

sleepy5136 said:
CalBears96 said:
Davin said:

Shea Homes gives commission till this date.

They also cut their commission as well.

Why would any builder gives commission, when they can't even source materials to deliver new construction on time.

Their bottom lines are getting skinnier and skinnier as raw materials cost more, and labor to top it off.

Compressed-Village said:
Why would any builder gives commission, when they can't even source materials to deliver new construction on time.

Their bottom lines are getting skinnier and skinnier as raw materials cost more, and labor to top it off.

Cause they are passing these costs on to the buyer

Yousr said:
Compressed-Village said:

That's probably why there was that sudden bigger price increase per phase release since Sept/Oct time frame.

CalBears96 said:
Yousr said:
Compressed-Village said:

That's probably why there was that sudden bigger price increase per phase release since Sept/Oct time frame.

Looks like Martin might be getting his wish for more inventory.

Yousr said:
Compressed-Village said:

The bottom lines get bigger and bigger actually.  Bigger margins for companies.

I live at Stonegate, closer to Irvine Blvd/Jefferey side and I can hear the toll road noise in the morning that I don't need alarm clock to wake up early when the morning commute traffic picks up...imagine if you are that close.

Going to miss being woken up by traffic noise from 261/133...
That noise was 100% from Jeffrey or Irvine Blvd (or Portola). Unless you live in Stonegate East right next to 133, I very highly doubt any sound from either toll road could carry that far.

I am also curious about this factor. Apparently it is being shut down now, as of last week
Its not finalized, it’s still under negotiations. My guess is these negotiations will keep going until they are completely built out in EW/OH.

Then come back and say they weren’t able to reach an agreement with AAA. Homes will be sold for maximum value by then.

Its not finalized, it’s still under negotiations. My guess is these negotiations will keep going until they are completely built out in EW/OH.

Then come back and say they weren’t able to reach an agreement with AAA. Homes will be sold for maximum value by then.
that sounds very possible. But if we're being fair, AAA was there first in the middle of the mountains years before north Irvine was all built out. Don't know why Irvine is creating problems for itself.

Back