Orchard Hills Groves - Azul

KB Genoa is no longer building out the rest of the planned lots in the Groves... which will leave about 45 lots near the Meadows. These were supposed to be their "premium" lots due to peek-a-boo views from some of their lots.

Making a thread here so we can speculate and wonder what will eventually build here. I imagine whoever ends up building here will modify the plans... or at least I hope so. I wasn't a big fan of those Genoa floorplans.

Anyone hear anything about this location yet?
 

Attachments

  • Tract 17722 Genoa.png
    Tract 17722 Genoa.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 690
mythicquest said:
god dammit trematix this is supposed to be a fun thread man

LOL, believe me its not what i want...unless they bring that price down to earth then ill jump on it
 
yea... Lots 1-3 I believe are built out as the Genoa model homes already.

Lots 7-10 and even 11 are HUGE, my goodness. I like the end of cul-de-sac lots too, and those would have a view from some of the rooms since it's at a higher elevation from the Varenna lots below.

Gonna look kind of funny with those 3 Genoa model homes sitting among non-genoa homes when all is said and done
 
Is anyone concerned about noise from SR261? when the ground of those lots are on the same height of the roof of Varenna, no blocking
 
tbh when i hung out there around the KB model homes at various times, I did try listening for that but didn't hear anything really noticeable during the day. Living there could be different of course, as well as at night.
 
Probably less cars on the 261 at night versus morning/afternoon rush hour. If I were a serious buyer, just hangout at various times and see if you can hear the traffic.
 
I know someone that lives right on the toll road there (granted there's bit of a gap with some trees). I've been over many times in the backyard and I have never been bothered by road noise there. Nor has the resident complained to me about it (and this is someone that would complain if it were a big issue). This is in the Padova lots.
 
I looked at the models for Genoa as my old neighbor is moving there.  I stopped by late morning (when there should have been some traffic) and could barely discern any noise at all coming from the Toll Road.  Either it's far enough away or the air moves the noise in the opposite direction. 
 
iacrenter said:
Probably less cars on the 261 at night versus morning/afternoon rush hour. If I were a serious buyer, just hangout at various times and see if you can hear the traffic.

I live at Stonegate, closer to Irvine Blvd/Jefferey side and I can hear the toll road noise in the morning that I don't need alarm clock to wake up early when the morning commute traffic picks up...imagine if you are that close.

Going to miss being woken up by traffic noise from 261/133...
 
JadedOne said:
I know someone that lives right on the toll road there (granted there's bit of a gap with some trees). I've been over many times in the backyard and I have never been bothered by road noise there. Nor has the resident complained to me about it (and this is someone that would complain if it were a big issue). This is in the Padova lots.

I second this.  I live in Padova and can't hear any noise.
 
The California Court Company said:
iacrenter said:
Probably less cars on the 261 at night versus morning/afternoon rush hour. If I were a serious buyer, just hangout at various times and see if you can hear the traffic.

I live at Stonegate, closer to Irvine Blvd/Jefferey side and I can hear the toll road noise in the morning that I don't need alarm clock to wake up early when the morning commute traffic picks up...imagine if you are that close.

Going to miss being woken up by traffic noise from 261/133...

The noise was probably from Irvine/Jefferey. If you heard noise from 261/133 over Irvine/Jeffrey while not living at Stonegate East, then you might have a super power of hearing.
 
Back
Top