Orchard Hills Groves - Azul

CalBears96 said:
mythicquest said:
Kvdyam said:
Lot 33 and 48

damn that's spicy. wonder how the other view lots on longchamp will be listed for. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this 2.7 price. Originally thought it might be a typo but I guess it is real after all

It seems to be a bigger lot, but that much for lot premium?

Don't worry Cal Bears, you got the better deal here.

Maybe late post, new pricing and release

Attachments

• Salesforce price.pdf
    327.4 KB · Views: 362
  • Salesforce price 2.pdf
    146.6 KB · Views: 244
  • Salesforce map.pdf
    415 KB · Views: 225
Curious question to anyone in the OH area: I've visited a few times, but I've never seen anyone riding a bike in OH (either Groves or Reserve). Does anyone bike around there? Or do people just prefer to drive/walk?

Davin said:
Curious question to anyone in the OH area: I've visited a few times, but I've never seen anyone riding a bike in OH (either Groves or Reserve). Does anyone bike around there? Or do people just prefer to drive/walk?

Some of the sections in OH are not ideal for regular biking (9-10% grade) unless you have a serious bike. I always have a hard time going around there even with 34/30 gear ratio 😎

Soylent Green Is People said:
$2.7 for the lot? We're approaching Newport Coast CPSF ranges. YOW!

Is that for lot 48, in the first release?  That was also for a corner lot, larger size (6400+ sq ft)

How is it that Azul home has Pending status on Redfin? I thought model homes were not even done.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/61-Longchamp-92602/unit-46/home/178999984?600390594=copy_variant&231528114=control&1778901559=control&utm_source=ios_share&utm_medium=share&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=share_sheet

Usually that means this house was released for sale on MLS (probably after the initial buyer dropped out) and then it was sold. When that happens, the listing is visible on MLS and Redfin/Zillow even though usually these aren?t listed like that when directly sold by the builder.

Danimal said:
How is it that Azul home has Pending status on Redfin? I thought model homes were not even done.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/61-Longchamp-92602/unit-46/home/178999984?600390594=copy_variant&231528114=control&1778901559=control&utm_source=ios_share&utm_medium=share&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=share_sheet

abhinata said:
It says buyers agent commission of 0.69%? Is that what builders are offering these days?

Sounds about right. When I bought Bluffs 2 in December, my agent got $25k, but sales lady that they would drop to $15k after New Years.

CalBears96 said:
abhinata said:
It says buyers agent commission of 0.69%? Is that what builders are offering these days?

Sounds about right. When I bought Bluffs 2 in December, my agent got $25k, but sales lady that they would drop to $15k after New Years.
CalBears96 said:
abhinata said:

I believe it was $35k for the Bluffs prior to 7/1/2001 then they dropped it to $25k and then like you said they dropped it to $15k now.

USCTrojanCPA said:
CalBears96 said:
abhinata said:

CalBears96 said:
abhinata said:

I believe it was $35k for the Bluffs prior to 7/1/2001 then they dropped it to $25k and then like you said they dropped it to $15k now.

It was $36K in 2020

Sysko said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
CalBears96 said:
abhinata said:

CalBears96 said:
abhinata said:

It was $36K in 2020

I think you are right, it was $36k not $35k before the market went crazy.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Sysko said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
CalBears96 said:
abhinata said:

CalBears96 said:
abhinata said:

It was $36K in 2020

I think you are right, it was $36k not $35k before the market went crazy.

So why does IP keep dropping the commission? Is it because with stronger demand from buyers they don't feel there's as much need for agents to bring their clients in?

Back