Orchard Hills Groves - Azul

mythicquest said:
I hear that for these lots IP will be planning to build smaller homes than Ravello... maybe something more like Fresco size.

I heard they're going to bring in Fresco.

it's going to be really interesting how the long term future prices play out in that area! ~2500 sf Frescos vs ~3600 sf KB Genoas right next to each other.

mythicquest said:
it's going to be really interesting how the long term future prices play out in that area! ~2500 sf Frescos vs ~3600 sf KB Genoas right next to each other.

The fully loaded Fresco 3+ w/ Conservatory and 2nd floor loft (or 5th bed/4th bath) option hits 3,256 sq ft, which is a bit closer to 3600 sq ft.

But yea, the overall average with the smaller Fresco model 1 and 2 is pretty far from 3600 sq ft.

mythicquest said:
Looks like the plans have been approved for these lots

https://irvine.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=81&event_id=1906&meta_id=122336

Based on the attached master plan, looks like this community will be called Azul at Orchard Hills and be around 2900 to 3200 sq ft. Didn't see any mention of further Fresco models.

mightybluff said:
mythicquest said:
Looks like the plans have been approved for these lots

https://irvine.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=81&event_id=1906&meta_id=122336

Based on the attached master plan, looks like this community will be called Azul at Orchard Hills and be around 2900 to 3200 sq ft. Didn't see any mention of further Fresco models.

That's correct. These are not Fresco. I think these will feel closer to Ravello overall. I'd expect this Azul Plan 3 will probably be quite popular.

If I were IP i would probably just make all of these Plan 3. The Plan 3 layout is not bad imo, with the extra room downstairs, it feels like a mini Ravello3. Plan 2 has some problems both downstairs and upstairs with that useless loft in between the bedrooms. And Ravello3 is currently all the rage with a waiting list apparently >80 deep. I feel like Plan 2 will sell slow here but who knows

mythicquest said:
Did someone say in the other thread that they have 1700+ on pre-qual list right now? There's no way that's true....... right?

1700+ on pre-qual list for 48 homes is nuts.  ;D

Curious why orchard hills still has so much interest despite the asphalt factory issue? Is the issue overblown or are buyers not aware?

Back