Orchard Hills 3 Residents Smelt Odor From All American Asphalt

It's been awhile for this thread and others similar to it, so I guess there is an odor, but some said no and others said yes, guess its YMMV on how sensitive your nose is and which way the wind is blowing. 

Off topic, but somewhat related since pesticides and emissions aren't great for your health, do they still spray pesticides around OH?

Sucks for the asphalt company. Presumably they have been there for a while. Then Irvine company comes in with the Beverly Hills of Orange County :) and ends up closing them down. Hopefully they get paid out.

qwerty said:
Sucks for the asphalt company. Presumably they have been there for a while. Then Irvine company comes in with the Beverly Hills of Orange County :) and ends up closing them down. Hopefully they get paid out.

Paid out of what tax dollars?  Maybe those in the OH3 Reserve and Eastwood could have a specific bond to buy out the company and have it shut down.

Haven't followed this issue for a very long time, until I saw protesters driving their cars around the Orchard Hills/Eastwood area last Saturday.  Glad the City gets involved and takes actions against the AAA.

I still remember last year, someone on this forum claimed the asphalt odor issue "fake news".

Back